Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Day before the season starts and striker ? 10:09 - Aug 2 with 2426 viewsNotLoyal

Mcburnnie gone to relegated Sheffield United, you would have thought some form of planning from the so called safe pair of hands would have been made ...
Who is up front v Hull ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Day before the season starts and striker ? on 18:01 - Aug 2 with 328 viewsjackrmee

Day before the season starts and striker ? on 10:10 - Aug 2 by builthjack

Has to be Baston up front. But agree with what you are saying.

Defo Borja upfront tomorrow, but they have planned for this and we'll get someone in. Probably a young loanee as backup for Borja, til January when he's banged in a fuk load of goals and there's a bidding war for the kunt. Scott will have already agreed a deal which will raise a few eyebrows and excitement levels. The new striker will take us into the premier league and win me the simplest bet I've put on all year.
Trust me, I'm psychic.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Day before the season starts and striker ? on 18:29 - Aug 2 with 294 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Day before the season starts and striker ? on 17:26 - Aug 2 by ItchySphincter

Who's fault is that?

Serious question. Answer it, and then share it with my admirers.

The boards, mistake and delay after mistake and delay!

And basically everyone at the top and below as far as the Manager, it's not his fault, he is trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, the poor bugger.
Day before the season starts and striker ? on 19:52 - Aug 2 with 229 viewsBadlands

Day before the season starts and striker ? on 18:29 - Aug 2 by AlfieMooresSon

The boards, mistake and delay after mistake and delay!

And basically everyone at the top and below as far as the Manager, it's not his fault, he is trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, the poor bugger.

... because no club engaging in transfers within a week of the end of the season.
Perhaps we should have accepted the £12 million earlier in the window?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024