Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the legal action could be worth £20million 11:58 - Aug 2 with 3552 viewsDarran

And there’s not a mention of the result of the Trust vote in any of the usual media outlets.

Staggering but not surprising.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 12:01 - Aug 2 with 2743 viewsthornabyswan

Yes the same amount as we sold socks for

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 12:12 - Aug 2 with 2669 viewsVincent_Vega

We have one media group covering the papers in Wales and it's cr@p.

Instead of doing some actual investigative journalism like what Der Spiegel has done they'd rather do articles on what's going to happen to Jamie's Italian and 'things you remember growing up in Upper Cwmtwrch.' Utter Drivel.

but like you said Staggering but not surprising.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 12:13 - Aug 2 with 2667 viewslonglostjack

No article by Chris Wathan?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 12:20 - Aug 2 with 2627 viewsDarran

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 12:12 - Aug 2 by Vincent_Vega

Instead of doing some actual investigative journalism like what Der Spiegel has done they'd rather do articles on what's going to happen to Jamie's Italian and 'things you remember growing up in Upper Cwmtwrch.' Utter Drivel.

You’d think someone would have mentioned it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 12:23 - Aug 2 with 2614 viewsGlyn1

Free newspapers & free websites cannot afford investigative journalists. It's really that simple, you get what you pay for.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 12:41 - Aug 2 with 2569 viewsGaryjack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 12:13 - Aug 2 by longlostjack

No article by Chris Wathan?

He's on the case mun.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/proposed-swansea-city

Oh errr! Well he was at one point!
So the legal action could be worth £20million on 12:45 - Aug 2 with 2541 viewsNeath_Jack

Wasn't on the Trust's website or their twitter feed yesterday either.

Communication is a problem but they are working on it

*Edit. Still not on there.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 13:01]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 15:26 - Aug 2 with 2295 viewsAndyNak

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 12:41 - Aug 2 by Garyjack

He's on the case mun.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/proposed-swansea-city

Oh errr! Well he was at one point!

Wathan left WalesOnline a while back - now at BBC Wales Sport. Doesn't mean he shouldn't/couldn't be reporting on it but he wont be writing a follow up in WalesOnline...

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Login to get fewer ads

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 17:22 - Aug 2 with 2155 viewsexiledclaseboy

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 12:45 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Wasn't on the Trust's website or their twitter feed yesterday either.

Communication is a problem but they are working on it

*Edit. Still not on there.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 13:01]

That’s deliberate. For about a year now anything that relates to potential legal issues has only been emailed or posted directly to members on legal advice. It’s not posted on the website any social media that is open the non members. Of course they invariably end up on here and elsewhere but that’s not done by the trust so we can’t be held responsible when it happens.

Poll: Tory leader

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 17:32 - Aug 2 with 2112 viewsLeonWasGod

Cool. What sort of thing do people remember growing up in Upper Cwmtwrch?
So the legal action could be worth £20million on 18:19 - Aug 2 with 2045 viewsMuteswan

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 17:32 - Aug 2 by LeonWasGod

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Rowlands
He did quite well for himself. 🏉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
So the legal action could be worth £20million on 18:54 - Aug 2 with 2011 viewsNeath_Jack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 17:22 - Aug 2 by exiledclaseboy

That’s deliberate. For about a year now anything that relates to potential legal issues has only been emailed or posted directly to members on legal advice. It’s not posted on the website any social media that is open the non members. Of course they invariably end up on here and elsewhere but that’s not done by the trust so we can’t be held responsible when it happens.

This isn't about potential legal issues though is it.

It's a monumental decision, that should be shouted from the rooftops.

Or is there an option that the legal route will not be seen through?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:08 - Aug 2 with 1992 viewslondonlisa2001

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 18:54 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Everything is explained in some detail on the communication you will have received from the Trust before you voted.
So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:10 - Aug 2 with 1977 viewsmagicdaps10

I don't think it is the trusts best interest to be shouting what they plan to do from the rooftops.

The trusts day will come I am sure as I can be on this.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:14 - Aug 2 with 1969 viewsNeath_Jack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:08 - Aug 2 by londonlisa2001

Everything is explained in some detail on the communication you will have received from the Trust before you voted.

Taps nose.

Behave will you, this isn't about Trust members, it's about every single living, breathing, Swansea City fan in the world. It isn't an exclusive Mayfair club. Not all fans can afford to join the Trust, no matter how insignificant the membership fee may seem to you.

Edit, you can have the last word. I don't wish to drag this thread down to the usual nonsense on here.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 19:18]

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:19 - Aug 2 with 1937 viewslondonlisa2001

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:14 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Taps nose.

Behave will you, this isn't about Trust members, it's about every single living, breathing, Swansea City fan in the world. It isn't an exclusive Mayfair club. Not all fans can afford to join the Trust, no matter how insignificant the membership fee may seem to you.

Edit, you can have the last word. I don't wish to drag this thread down to the usual nonsense on here.

It’s 83p a month. Trying to use that to make out I’m being elitist is pathetic.

You’re just irritated because you tried to attack the Trust and it was explained to you that the method of communication was deliberate.
So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:21 - Aug 2 with 1928 viewslonglostjack

One armed bandits in the New Tredegar Arms and getting free plastic chips to play them. Didn’t grow up there though.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 19:22]

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:35 - Aug 2 with 1886 viewsThornburyswan

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:10 - Aug 2 by magicdaps10

I don't think it is the trusts best interest to be shouting what they plan to do from the rooftops.

The trusts day will come I am sure as I can be on this.

If we win & the Trust get's a wedge (less legals of course) can we vote for a share out between the members ;-)
So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:39 - Aug 2 with 1875 viewsplasjack

People in the Swansea valley, which includes Upper Cwmtwrch, would have a better upbringing than a inner city suburb.
So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:44 - Aug 2 with 1851 viewslonglostjack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:39 - Aug 2 by plasjack

People in the Swansea valley, which includes Upper Cwmtwrch, would have a better upbringing than a inner city suburb.

👍 Well said.

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:55 - Aug 2 with 1827 viewswaynekerr55

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:39 - Aug 2 by plasjack

What about Cwmtwrch Isaf?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:00 - Aug 2 with 1818 viewsexiledclaseboy

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 18:54 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Of course it’s about potential legal issues. It’s the outcome of a consultation asking members to authorise the board to take legal action.

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:03 - Aug 2 with 1809 viewsexiledclaseboy

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:14 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Taps nose.

I can’t agree with you on this. The communications around this are planned and executed based on firm and detailed legal advice. There’s no exclusivity or deliberate exclusion going on apart from the fact that on this we’ve been told to communicate with members only. I’ve no idea what that Mayfair bollocks is all about.

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:05 - Aug 2 with 1804 viewsNeath_Jack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:00 - Aug 2 by exiledclaseboy

Of course it’s about potential legal issues. It’s the outcome of a consultation asking members to authorise the board to take legal action.

Yes, that a decision has been made to take legal action.

I get that things were not for public broadcast in the lead up to this, when you were trying to build bridges etc. But a decision has been made now? Or, as I posed earlier, can legal action still be taken back off the table?

I'm genuinely interested into the thinking of "keeping it quiet" now? Not trying to be an arse.

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:12 - Aug 2 with 1775 viewsexiledclaseboy

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:05 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Yes, that a decision has been made to take legal action.

I get that things were not for public broadcast in the lead up to this, when you were trying to build bridges etc. But a decision has been made now? Or, as I posed earlier, can legal action still be taken back off the table?

I'm genuinely interested into the thinking of "keeping it quiet" now? Not trying to be an arse.

I didn’t think you were. And neither am I being when I say (like Lisa did) that the next steps in the event of a vote for option one are outlined in detail in the consultation papers that accompanied the vote. Now if you take this as the trust being exclusive that’s up to you I can’t put that detail on here for the same reason as we’re doing the communications around this in the way that we are. Someone else with access might want to put it on here and if they do the trust can’t control that. But I can’t.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024