Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This mystical black hole 18:50 - Aug 2 with 5187 viewsmagicdaps10

James 18m
Mcburnie 17m
Potter and co 3m
J.Ayew 2m

Fer, Olsson,Narsingh and Bony off the wages.

Safe to say it has been plugged or have they found the hole deeper than they first thought?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

This mystical black hole on 18:53 - Aug 2 with 3232 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Plugged and flowing out of the ground drowning people, lets fecking have some of it for players!
This mystical black hole on 18:54 - Aug 2 with 3230 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Do you mean mythical or does it inspire a sense of spiritual mystery, awe and fascination in you?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

This mystical black hole on 19:08 - Aug 2 with 3182 viewsmagicdaps10

This mystical black hole on 18:54 - Aug 2 by Joe_bradshaw

Do you mean mythical or does it inspire a sense of spiritual mystery, awe and fascination in you?

Mystical for me.

This mystical black hole on 19:14 - Aug 2 with 3154 viewsOldjack

there'll be no bottom to this black hole until our 27 owners get a substantial cut of the money pot

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This mystical black hole on 19:19 - Aug 2 with 3126 viewsmagicdaps10

This mystical black hole on 18:54 - Aug 2 by Joe_bradshaw

Are you suggesting it is a myth then?

This mystical black hole on 19:30 - Aug 2 with 3062 viewsperplex

This is going to upset the gullible on here.
This mystical black hole on 19:30 - Aug 2 with 3055 viewsGeoffThom

I would love to know the fees put to the fees in for the last 3 years
Then I reckon this so called black hole will look odd
This mystical black hole on 19:32 - Aug 2 with 3044 viewsThornburyswan

Unfortunately it's not a black hole or debt - or not just that anyway - the real issue is it's an ongoing issue, or if you prefer in business speak it's not a debt problem (or not o be more accurate not just a debt problem) it's a rolling cash flow issue I.e. Our typical annual incoming cash does not cover the cash required to run our club.

So we either (1) keep the sales rolling to add immediate & future income streams (as most sales get spread over the contract years e.g. Oli's £17M minus the Bradford cut will get paid over 4 annual instalments, (2) we get promoted back to the Premiership & get the 'magical' Sky TV money or (3) we cut costs/out-going income.

Our board appear to be dreaming about (2) whilst actively driving (1) & early stage planning around (3) - the sales already achieved plus this year's parachute £££s will, I suspect, cover off this season's cash flow shortfall - especially if we can exit Ayew & Montero, although I'd imagine we'd accept sensible offers on both of Borja or Carrol too.

However unless we achieve (2) then by next summer/season we'll need to have either hit (3) very hard or do more of (1).
Login to get fewer ads

This mystical black hole on 19:35 - Aug 2 with 3025 viewsTreforys_Jack

The drop in income is massive, that's what some people are just not getting, however the club is a hell of a lot healthier than it was 15mths ago and will still be competitive.
This mystical black hole on 19:39 - Aug 2 with 3004 viewsmagicdaps10

So it has been plugged but for the uneducated or ones who don't know about business, we still need to sell because 38million of sales and 8m of yearly wages still doesn't help.

Ahhhhh right, makes sense now.

This mystical black hole on 19:48 - Aug 2 with 2976 viewsThornburyswan

This mystical black hole on 19:39 - Aug 2 by magicdaps10

So it has been plugged but for the uneducated or ones who don't know about business, we still need to sell because 38million of sales and 8m of yearly wages still doesn't help.

Ahhhhh right, makes sense now.

Oh it definitely helps MD10 but unfortunately hasn't & won't fix it unless/until we either get back up, reduce costs/increase sales further to match our running costs or our owners speculate by gambling investment to go up/get a club sale.
This mystical black hole on 19:49 - Aug 2 with 2963 viewsBadlands

This mystical black hole on 19:48 - Aug 2 by Thornburyswan

Oh it definitely helps MD10 but unfortunately hasn't & won't fix it unless/until we either get back up, reduce costs/increase sales further to match our running costs or our owners speculate by gambling investment to go up/get a club sale.

Birch and Perlman have said if e look like investment n January has a good chance of delivering promotion money will be found.
Loans
or, more likely
creating more shares for sale.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

This mystical black hole on 19:58 - Aug 2 with 2929 viewsSwanjaxs

This mystical black hole on 19:49 - Aug 2 by Badlands

Birch and Perlman have said if e look like investment n January has a good chance of delivering promotion money will be found.
Loans
or, more likely

Like they did last January... keep burying your head in the sand 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

This mystical black hole on 20:29 - Aug 2 with 2839 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This mystical black hole on 19:49 - Aug 2 by Badlands

Loans
or, more likely

People should think about this : what if we’d thrown everything we had at promotion last year and failed? We’d be in very serious danger of relegation this season, with crippling debts and no means to improve the squad. We’re in much better shape than last year . If we can’t shift Ayew at least we can cover his wages while he plays for us this season. He could play himself into a move back to the premier league and we may even get a fee for him, let alone lose his millstone like wage from around the clubs neck.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This mystical black hole on 20:39 - Aug 2 with 2792 viewspencoedjack

This mystical black hole on 19:58 - Aug 2 by Swanjaxs

Like they did last January... keep burying your head in the sand 👍

Indeed

Welcome to the world of hedge funds.

As soon as we were sold to one the writing was on the wall ..... If I could be arsed I find the thread the day they took over.

Said the same when we started signing loan players like Sanchez.

Over to you Dr ‘ a years a long time in football’ 👍
This mystical black hole on 20:40 - Aug 2 with 2785 viewsmagicdaps10

This mystical black hole on 20:29 - Aug 2 by Brynmill_Jack

People should think about this : what if we’d thrown everything we had at promotion last year and failed? We’d be in very serious danger of relegation this season, with crippling debts and no means to improve the squad. We’re in much better shape than last year . If we can’t shift Ayew at least we can cover his wages while he plays for us this season. He could play himself into a move back to the premier league and we may even get a fee for him, let alone lose his millstone like wage from around the clubs neck.

If we don't sell Ayew and he refuses to play or even train with us, how would we stand with terminating his contract?
Would it be something we could legally do or as normal would player power win the day?

This mystical black hole on 20:46 - Aug 2 with 2737 viewsSgorioFruit

all monies and profits will go straight into the pockets of the 27 people who bought this club to make a profit for themselves, they didn't buy the club to invest in the club.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

This mystical black hole on 20:48 - Aug 2 with 2724 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This mystical black hole on 20:40 - Aug 2 by magicdaps10

If we don't sell Ayew and he refuses to play or even train with us, how would we stand with terminating his contract?
Would it be something we could legally do or as normal would player power win the day?

It would be one for the lawyers but if he categorically refused to play I’m sure he’d be on very dodgy ground.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This mystical black hole on 21:00 - Aug 2 with 2667 viewsTNT

This mystical black hole on 19:35 - Aug 2 by Treforys_Jack

The drop in income is massive, that's what some people are just not getting, however the club is a hell of a lot healthier than it was 15mths ago and will still be competitive.

Is there not a parachute payment, designed to counter this?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

This mystical black hole on 21:01 - Aug 2 with 2666 viewsplasjack

This mystical black hole on 20:48 - Aug 2 by Brynmill_Jack

It would be one for the lawyers but if he categorically refused to play I’m sure he’d be on very dodgy ground.

When he did play for us, it was like he only used just one of his legs, if he has regained the use of his other one it could be a plus.
This mystical black hole on 21:08 - Aug 2 with 2630 viewsSirjohnalot

This mystical black hole on 20:40 - Aug 2 by magicdaps10

Not done contract law since my degree in 97 but from what I remember he’d be breaching an express term of his contract which would entitle us to terminate it
This mystical black hole on 21:10 - Aug 2 with 2621 viewsDr_Winston

This mystical black hole on 21:00 - Aug 2 by TNT

Is there not a parachute payment, designed to counter this?

The parachute payment last season was £50m. Our wage bill at the end of our time in the PL was around £100m.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This mystical black hole on 21:27 - Aug 2 with 2577 viewsOldjack

This mystical black hole on 21:10 - Aug 2 by Dr_Winston

The parachute payment last season was £50m. Our wage bill at the end of our time in the PL was around £100m.

and that 100mill was covered by tv monies ,we offloaded a load of player's during that close season, I think 50 mill would have covered the wages for last season .not to mention transfer fees. Stop sticking up for the Yanks bullshyte ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This mystical black hole on 21:31 - Aug 2 with 2560 viewsDarran

This mystical black hole on 21:27 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

and that 100mill was covered by tv monies ,we offloaded a load of player's during that close season, I think 50 mill would have covered the wages for last season .not to mention transfer fees. Stop sticking up for the Yanks bullshyte ffs

Ask your chum Clog where it’s going.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This mystical black hole on 21:36 - Aug 2 with 2544 viewsOldjack

This mystical black hole on 21:31 - Aug 2 by Darran

Ask your chum Clog where it’s going.

Stop derailing threads you dopy lying fuk

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024