Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This mystical black hole 18:50 - Aug 2 with 5189 viewsmagicdaps10

James 18m
Mcburnie 17m
Potter and co 3m
J.Ayew 2m

Fer, Olsson,Narsingh and Bony off the wages.

Safe to say it has been plugged or have they found the hole deeper than they first thought?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

This mystical black hole on 21:41 - Aug 2 with 1076 viewsDarran

This mystical black hole on 21:36 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

Stop derailing threads you dopy lying fuk

You don’t deserve a club.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This mystical black hole on 21:48 - Aug 2 with 1063 viewsOldjack

This mystical black hole on 21:41 - Aug 2 by Darran

You don’t deserve a club.

and you do ! you lying nasty piece of work

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This mystical black hole on 21:50 - Aug 2 with 1055 viewsDarran

This mystical black hole on 21:48 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

and you do ! you lying nasty piece of work

Lying? Your chum is currently posting photos of himself in Marbella spending the millions he made fuçking our club over.

This mystical black hole on 21:52 - Aug 2 with 1050 viewsOldjack

This mystical black hole on 21:50 - Aug 2 by Darran

Lying? Your chum is currently posting photos of himself in Marbella spending the millions he made fuçking our club over.

And ?he's not my chum and you know this ,so stop fuking lying and stop stalking people you sad fuk

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This mystical black hole on 21:54 - Aug 2 with 1046 viewsDarran

This mystical black hole on 21:52 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

And ?he's not my chum and you know this ,so stop fuking lying and stop stalking people you sad fuk

Well if he’s not your chum (anymore) I’ll apologise to you Alan but yesterday you were sticking up for the poor chap.

This mystical black hole on 21:56 - Aug 2 with 1042 viewsOldjack

This mystical black hole on 21:54 - Aug 2 by Darran

Well if he’s not your chum (anymore) I’ll apologise to you Alan but yesterday you were sticking up for the poor chap.

bollocks I was, I said he was a massive swans fan ,which he is ,I also said I've not seen or spoken to him since the sellout ……. so no more lies Scruff

This mystical black hole on 21:57 - Aug 2 with 1037 viewsAnal_Dogrich

Do one Tea Bag Scruff.

Pass me a bed pan please.

This mystical black hole on 21:58 - Aug 2 with 1033 viewsDarran

This mystical black hole on 21:56 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

bollocks I was, I said he was a massive swans fan ,which he is ,I also said I've not seen or spoken to him since the sellout ……. so no more lies Scruff

Yeah you did Alan you said everyone makes mistakes didn’t you?

Login to get fewer ads

This mystical black hole on 21:59 - Aug 2 with 1027 viewsDarran

This mystical black hole on 21:57 - Aug 2 by Anal_Dogrich

Do one Tea Bag Scruff.

Fuçk off.

This mystical black hole on 22:00 - Aug 2 with 1024 viewsTNT

This mystical black hole on 21:10 - Aug 2 by Dr_Winston

The parachute payment last season was £50m. Our wage bill at the end of our time in the PL was around £100m.

Whoever is / was in charge of sums at the Club would have known this to be the case.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

This mystical black hole on 22:25 - Aug 2 with 988 viewsbuilthjack

£100m wage bill?
That's 40 players on £50k a week.
I know we had a few high earners but...

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This mystical black hole on 22:37 - Aug 2 with 961 views34dfgdf54

This mystical black hole on 21:56 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

He ain’t no “massive swans fan”, the guys a c*nt
This mystical black hole on 22:37 - Aug 2 with 959 viewsjacktheripper

This mystical black hole on 22:25 - Aug 2 by builthjack

£100m wage bill?

That's not just players, it includes all staff. Somewhere in the region of 400 I think
This mystical black hole on 22:41 - Aug 2 with 948 viewsbuilthjack

This mystical black hole on 22:37 - Aug 2 by jacktheripper

That's not just players, it includes all staff. Somewhere in the region of 400 I think

Agree, that includes stewards etc on match days, 180 of them on £20 a pop. That's 80k a season.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This mystical black hole on 22:46 - Aug 2 with 940 viewsChief

This mystical black hole on 22:37 - Aug 2 by jacktheripper

And a lot of the high earning staff from the prem days have gone. The coaching staff we have now can't be on much compared otherwise they wouldn't be here.

We've cut our cloth following relegation.

But then put it through a shredder repeatedly and it's still ongoing.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

This mystical black hole on 22:48 - Aug 2 with 926 viewsjacktheripper

This mystical black hole on 22:41 - Aug 2 by builthjack

Agree, that includes stewards etc on match days, 180 of them on £20 a pop. That's 80k a season.

The stewards are supplied by a contractor so they are not on the books, same goes for the food and beverage outlets
This mystical black hole on 22:51 - Aug 2 with 913 viewsSwanseajill

£100m wage bill?

I doubt the groundstaff or the back room staff, or even the turnstile staff are volunteers.

And those staff that didn't get made redundant last season, I doubt are on minimum wage.
This mystical black hole on 23:02 - Aug 2 with 877 viewsswan65split

Due diligence be feck!
This mystical black hole on 23:13 - Aug 2 with 861 viewsPawelAbbott

Don't forget the £50M we have received in parachute payments and around £10M from regular income.
Thats £100M income for the season.
This mystical black hole on 23:47 - Aug 2 with 809 viewsSwanjaxs

This mystical black hole on 22:41 - Aug 2 by builthjack

Equates to roughly five days wages during Bony's ill fated second stint ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

This mystical black hole on 04:32 - Aug 3 with 745 viewsNotLoyal

We have numerous black holes, all mystical as fxck. However none more mystical as the one in clever Trevors head.
Bullshit Inc.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This mystical black hole on 04:38 - Aug 3 with 741 viewsSwanDownUnder

Haha, our wage bill well exceeds our income.
This mystical black hole on 08:02 - Aug 3 with 667 viewsPawelAbbott

This mystical black hole on 04:32 - Aug 3 by NotLoyal

We have numerous black holes, all mystical as fxck. However none more mystical as the one in clever Trevors head.
Bullshit Inc.

The £30M was the difference between our expenditure during the last premiership season and what we were due to receive at the end of the last season.
The situation has changed dramatically since then in terms of wage bill.
I would very much doubt that we made a loss last season as the wage bill was dramatically reduced and we made a £30M profit on player sales.
The continued financial difficulties, I would assume, refer to the difference between running costs for the current situation and the payments we will receive when the parachute payments stop.
The income from sales has given us a cushion for this. However, if we don’t invest in good, high potential players then we will struggle on and off the pitch.
We have to invest the money we receive wisely.
The black hole was exacerbated by the fact that since getting promoted to the prem, we have spent our money in advance. We borrow that seasons money at the beginning and receive it at the end. So this seasons first parachute payment is what was used to pay last seasons wages etc.
The squad we had at the of the premiership was going to have to be paid out of the parachute payments if we hadn’t offloaded them
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 8:12]
This mystical black hole on 09:22 - Aug 3 with 581 viewsDr_Winston

£100m wage bill?

Apologies, the last accounts had the wage bill at £91m, which is so much better...

Whichever way you look at it, our liabilities (and that's including money owed in tax, severance payments, future transfer fees etc) vastly outstripped our future income streams, most of which had already been sold off. We were in deep, deep shit financially if some of the actions taken hadn't been taken. Most of these magical parachute payments that some seem to think enable us to keep paying Premier League costs ad infinitum are already spoken for.

People aren't interested in that though. Doesn't suit the narrative of evil Yanks flying big bags of Swansea City cash back to the US to pay Wayne Rooney's wages.

http://financialfootballnews.com/swansea-fcs-2018-finances/

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This mystical black hole on 09:27 - Aug 3 with 566 viewsoldcob

£100m wage bill?

Check your maths, was my first instinct, but you are right.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 9:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024