Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
13 separate threads about Mcburnie 22:03 - Aug 2 with 834 viewsblackpooljack

Just thought I'd round it up to 14. Does anyone think the sun won't rise tomorrow morning now Oli has gone to Sheffield. Let's face it we've pulled their pants down for 20 mill.
13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 22:09 - Aug 2 with 810 viewsNortbankboy

Fecking right,wait until the blades fans see what they have paid £20 mill for.
13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 22:11 - Aug 2 with 800 viewsOldjack

Did you know Villa have spent £133.74m this close season ,where the fuk do they get that money from

and yes we have ripped the Blades off I'd still rather have him here though as I've no doubt the money gained will disappear into the black hole

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 22:14 - Aug 2 with 782 viewsItchySphincter

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 22:11 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

Did you know Villa have spent £133.74m this close season ,where the fuk do they get that money from

and yes we have ripped the Blades off I'd still rather have him here though as I've no doubt the money gained will disappear into the black hole

So why have you spent the last couple of days arguing with me over it then?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 22:17 - Aug 2 with 772 viewsOldjack

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 22:14 - Aug 2 by ItchySphincter

So why have you spent the last couple of days arguing with me over it then?

Go to bed boy ! you're getting on my tits now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 22:18 - Aug 2 with 771 viewsNortbankboy

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 22:11 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

We have ripped them off,just like hull done us with clucas
13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 22:45 - Aug 2 with 710 viewsItchySphincter

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 22:17 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

Go to bed boy ! you're getting on my tits now

You just want to scratch the itch. You’re not alone. Next time, instead of arguing for the sake of it just admit I’m right.

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 22:48 - Aug 2 with 696 viewsChief

Kidding yourselves boys.

It'll cost us the same amount to replace what he brought to our team. Assists, fight, team spirit and a lot of goals.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 23:02 - Aug 2 with 679 viewsItchySphincter

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 22:48 - Aug 2 by Chief

Kidding yourselves boys.

It'll cost us the same amount to replace what he brought to our team. Assists, fight, team spirit and a lot of goals.

I think you could be right.

Login to get fewer ads

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 09:30 - Aug 3 with 522 viewsDr_Winston

Kidding yourselves boys.

It'll cost us £20m to replace a player we paid (at most) £250,000 for?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 09:37 - Aug 3 with 502 viewsPegojack

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 09:30 - Aug 3 by Dr_Winston

That's the trick every club wants to pull off, isn't it? Finding one of those every season or two.
It's not a question of the sun not rising, it's just the continual weakening of our position by those fecking yank speculators. Death by a thousand cuts. They look at everything through the filter of their profit and loss account.
Serious question: what can we as a fan base do to get rid of them?
13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 09:39 - Aug 3 with 498 viewsItchySphincter

Well played. T'was a fair point though.

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 09:40 - Aug 3 with 495 viewsBobblehat

Kidding yourselves boys.

Biggest thing we'll miss will be his personality bet he was the one bouncing around the dressing room cracking jokes and making the players relaxed before games.
13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 09:44 - Aug 3 with 483 viewsBobblehat

We may have found one in petterson may not be an out and out centre forward or a direct replacement for oli but he may get 12/15 goals and a few assists
13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 09:47 - Aug 3 with 473 viewsBrynmill_Jack

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 09:37 - Aug 3 by Pegojack

That's the trick every club wants to pull off, isn't it? Finding one of those every season or two.
It's not a question of the sun not rising, it's just the continual weakening of our position by those fecking yank speculators. Death by a thousand cuts. They look at everything through the filter of their profit and loss account.

Well f*ck me sideways, we must be doing rather well at it. McBurnie, Daniel James and Connor Roberts alll being quoted at well over ten million quid. Or perhaps it’s just not as rare as you manic depressives think it is.
P.S. That’s not including Grimes and possibly Byers being sought after. Celina will go for over 10 million too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 09:50 - Aug 3 with 465 viewsDr_Winston

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 09:37 - Aug 3 by Pegojack

It's not a bad thing for football supporters to look at the profit and loss thing now and again. Maybe fewer clubs would get in the shit if fans were just as keen to see their clubs run well financially as they are to see their clubs make signings. If I were a Villa or Sheff Utd fan I'd be mortified at the kind of money they're throwing around now. Just asking for trouble in the future.

It is a trick every club wants to pull off and one we managed for quite a while until we decided to let agents do our recruiting for us. Seems like we're doing our best to return to that way of working.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 09:53 - Aug 3 with 451 viewsBrynmill_Jack

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 09:47 - Aug 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Well f*ck me sideways, we must be doing rather well at it. McBurnie, Daniel James and Connor Roberts alll being quoted at well over ten million quid. Or perhaps it’s just not as rare as you manic depressives think it is.
P.S. That’s not including Grimes and possibly Byers being sought after. Celina will go for over 10 million too.

Sorry missed out Rodon. I’ll wager that one day we’ll get 5 million or over for Declan John.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 10:17 - Aug 3 with 413 viewsItchySphincter

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 09:53 - Aug 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Sorry missed out Rodon. I’ll wager that one day we’ll get 5 million or over for Declan John.

sorry, no offence intended, but...

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 10:17 - Aug 3 with 412 viewsraynor94

Kidding yourselves boys.

Fair play, that's one silly statement

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 10:31 - Aug 3 with 394 viewsOldjack

13 separate threads about Mcburnie on 22:45 - Aug 2 by ItchySphincter

You just want to scratch the itch. You’re not alone. Next time, instead of arguing for the sake of it just admit I’m right.

You've never been right ,numb nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024