Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't Nathan Get Booked ? 23:34 - Aug 3 with 1854 viewsSTID2017

When he was going off I thought he was booked for Unsporting Behaviour for not leaving the pitch at the nearest point.
Yet BBC report didn't show it ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Didn't Nathan Get Booked ? on 23:34 - Aug 3 with 1853 viewsNeathJack

Yes he did.
Didn't Nathan Get Booked ? on 00:53 - Aug 4 with 1745 viewsjackrmee

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/reason-swansea-citys-

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Didn't Nathan Get Booked ? on 10:30 - Aug 4 with 1484 viewsSTID2017

Like many, I saw the ref brandishing the card, yet according to BBC and Swans match summary on OS it doesn't show it ?

Didn't Nathan Get Booked ? on 10:33 - Aug 4 with 1474 viewsMattG

As I saw it, he only got booked after the ref told him to go off towards the East stand but Nathan ignored him and continued jogging across the pitch to waste time.

Personally, I thought it was a cheap yellow to give away and hopefully he won't come to regret it before the December deadline.
Didn't Nathan Get Booked ? on 10:38 - Aug 4 with 1458 viewsSTID2017

Didn't Nathan Get Booked ? on 10:33 - Aug 4 by MattG

As I saw it, he only got booked after the ref told him to go off towards the East stand but Nathan ignored him and continued jogging across the pitch to waste time.

Personally, I thought it was a cheap yellow to give away and hopefully he won't come to regret it before the December deadline.

Yes that was exactly what happened and it was silly of Nathan to do it.
What I can't understand is it doesn't reflect anywhere in reports ? (WOL doesn't count as a reliable report)

Didn't Nathan Get Booked ? on 13:43 - Aug 4 with 1346 viewsCeejay

So why wasn’t the Hull c.half allowed to walk 4 yards infield when he was only 4 yards from the dead ball line and then allowed to walk to the touchline when he was being subbed?

I’m aware of the rule change and believe it applies to both teams😏
Didn't Nathan Get Booked ? on 14:04 - Aug 4 with 1314 viewsTenbySwan

The only report that matters is the refs report to the FA and it will be on there.

As others have said all other subs apart from the injury went to the half way line but the ref only seems to have remembered the new rule in injury time.

The ref was struggling all through the game and in the first half the fourth official stripped to his kit, warned up and was ready to come on several times only to be waved away by the ref.

Cooper had a right moan to the ref at full time as well.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 14:04]
Didn't Nathan Get Booked ? on 15:30 - Aug 4 with 1227 viewsNotLoyal

Didn't Nathan Get Booked ? on 14:04 - Aug 4 by TenbySwan

The only report that matters is the refs report to the FA and it will be on there.

As others have said all other subs apart from the injury went to the half way line but the ref only seems to have remembered the new rule in injury time.

The ref was struggling all through the game and in the first half the fourth official stripped to his kit, warned up and was ready to come on several times only to be waved away by the ref.

Cooper had a right moan to the ref at full time as well.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 14:04]

Wouldn't it be refreshig for the ref to admit he fücked up.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Didn't Nathan Get Booked ? on 17:30 - Aug 4 with 1160 viewsTNT

I think there are other things which need stamping out in the game. A yellow for walking 60 yards directly to the dugout / tunnel rather than 10 yards in the opposite direction and around the pitch? If a player is taking the p*ss walking off, book him, but some players make scathing tackles and don't get a yellow card ffs.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024