Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Catering verdict 10:41 - Aug 4 with 1512 viewsYossarian

Following the club’s announcement that the catering provider had changed for this season, we decided to try it out and asked for 3 pints of lager from the scores stacked up behind the counter. Three of us virtually spat out the foul offering at the same time. It was truly vile and we immediately made representations that something was clearly wrong with what was being served up. The manageress appeared and offered us something else and we chose the inoffensive liquid they describe as ‘beer’ instead. This bladder wash was acceptable only as a benign alternative to the ‘lager’ but we were then amazed to see the manageress and her staff refilling each plastic cup and replacing them back for resale!
Draw your own conclusions, but as far as we are concerned, the catering provision has slumped to new depths- and we will not be using it again.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Catering verdict on 10:43 - Aug 4 with 1500 viewsHighjack

Did you try the new you Jack burger for the bargain price of £5.50?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Catering verdict on 10:45 - Aug 4 with 1490 viewsSTID2017

Why anyone buys drink in there is beyond me.
It's been awful since day one.
Up until now the food has been the same - don't know if this season's is better

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Catering verdict on 10:46 - Aug 4 with 1480 viewsYossarian

Catering verdict on 10:43 - Aug 4 by Highjack

Did you try the new you Jack burger for the bargain price of £5.50?

I’d rather eat my own spew- which would have been a possibility if I’d had one more swig of that ‘lager’.....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024