Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queues 11:14 - Aug 4 with 4538 viewscontroversial_jack

There were many supporters who couldn't get into the ground because of issues with their season tickets. My mate didn't get in until about 10 minutes before half time.Someone with authority should have just opened the gates and let them in and then sorted out the problem during the week.An utter shambles!
Queues on 11:19 - Aug 4 with 3711 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Season tickets wouldn’t scan

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Queues on 11:22 - Aug 4 with 3697 viewsSTID2017

Queues on 11:19 - Aug 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

Season tickets wouldn’t scan

Old ones or new ones ?
My new one worked fine
Also Disabled gate next to Riverside Bar was opened to allow extra through

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Queues on 11:28 - Aug 4 with 3666 viewscontroversial_jack

Queues on 11:22 - Aug 4 by STID2017

Old ones or new ones ?
My new one worked fine
Also Disabled gate next to Riverside Bar was opened to allow extra through

15,000 old tickets worked fine, but a few hundred didn't. If any gate was opened, the ones outside didn't know about it, that's why they got in late
Queues on 11:40 - Aug 4 with 3603 viewsmynamesjeff1

On the plus side, they didn’t miss much.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 11:41]
Queues on 11:51 - Aug 4 with 3533 viewsNick_Chan

Queues on 11:40 - Aug 4 by mynamesjeff1

On the plus side, they didn’t miss much.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 11:41]

Daughter and grandson travelled from Ross on Wye, season tickets wouldn’t scan so had to join the queue.turns out their seats had been sold to a walk up! That’s why they wouldn’t scan. How could that happen? They missed the first half hour, which in my eyes is unacceptable no matter how good or bad the match may have been.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 11:52]
Queues on 12:04 - Aug 4 with 3474 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Queues on 11:51 - Aug 4 by Nick_Chan

Daughter and grandson travelled from Ross on Wye, season tickets wouldn’t scan so had to join the queue.turns out their seats had been sold to a walk up! That’s why they wouldn’t scan. How could that happen? They missed the first half hour, which in my eyes is unacceptable no matter how good or bad the match may have been.

Absolutely disgraceful
Club should reimburse money for the game

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Queues on 13:01 - Aug 4 with 3343 viewsBadlands

I'm not sure 'utter shambles' is an accurate description, it always happens to some extent at the start of a new season and worse when new systems are introduced. But it did look worse yesterday. All sorts of reasons, STs have been renewed late, people have moved seats but the electronics haven't caught up, genuine malfunction and a little fan fault.
A bit of a row in our area of the East - a walk up had a ticket that someone else was in.
Turned out the ST 'holder' had been loaned the card by someone but hadn't renewed it!.
The year we went over to Ticketmaster my seat had been sol to three other walk ups!
The fans who missed much of the game should get some form of compensation if they can prove what happened was the fault of the club.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 13:05]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Queues on 13:04 - Aug 4 with 3332 viewsjack247

Queues on 13:01 - Aug 4 by Badlands

I'm not sure 'utter shambles' is an accurate description, it always happens to some extent at the start of a new season and worse when new systems are introduced. But it did look worse yesterday. All sorts of reasons, STs have been renewed late, people have moved seats but the electronics haven't caught up, genuine malfunction and a little fan fault.
A bit of a row in our area of the East - a walk up had a ticket that someone else was in.
Turned out the ST 'holder' had been loaned the card by someone but hadn't renewed it!.
The year we went over to Ticketmaster my seat had been sol to three other walk ups!
The fans who missed much of the game should get some form of compensation if they can prove what happened was the fault of the club.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 13:05]

No. Fans are not to blame for the tickets they have bought not working.
Login to get fewer ads

Queues on 13:08 - Aug 4 with 3307 viewsNotLoyal

Queues on 11:28 - Aug 4 by controversial_jack

15,000 old tickets worked fine, but a few hundred didn't. If any gate was opened, the ones outside didn't know about it, that's why they got in late

Anyone making a decision to open the gates at any match in the English league hasn't been keeping up with the news.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Queues on 11:28 - Aug 5 with 2802 viewsTreorchyjack

And North East Stand season ticket holders not being allowed to use the Riverside at half time, despite being able to do so for the last 8 years. Stewards had been told to spot those crossing the North Stand into the East stand at half time although there's pratcially an imaginary line as the seats are adjacent to each other.
Queues on 16:03 - Aug 5 with 2508 viewscontroversial_jack

Queues on 13:08 - Aug 4 by NotLoyal

Anyone making a decision to open the gates at any match in the English league hasn't been keeping up with the news.

It's not like the stands were full
Queues on 17:25 - Aug 5 with 2389 viewsjeza739

Turned up 1430 hrs as had gut feeling of problems. My ST wouldnt scan yet i renewed mine and my sons on 19th jan. Btw his did scan! Got to my seat ten min before ko so appears i was lucky.
Ticket office/ticket master shambles. Not my only bad exp this summer of ticketmaster this summer if thats who we use. CWC19 tickets didnt arrive for one game...
Queues on 17:40 - Aug 5 with 2352 viewsNotLoyal

Queues on 16:03 - Aug 5 by controversial_jack

It's not like the stands were full

Let me tell you mate, if the doors were open and one person tripped over t's a fücking inquisition.

OK I've changed it.

Queues on 18:40 - Aug 5 with 2266 viewsoldcob

My nephew, a student, mislaid his season ticket card for Saturday, what with living at Uni, home and down his girl friends, easy enough to do. The ticket office supplied him with a new card, took about three minutes. How can they justify charging a student, one of the poor people, twenty quid for doing it I don't know. £20 for three mins work out at £400 per hour labour charge. Cruel. £5 would be more just.
Queues on 18:45 - Aug 5 with 2249 viewsplasjack

Queues on 11:51 - Aug 4 by Nick_Chan

You tell them Nick, as it happens I sit next to you.
Queues on 18:59 - Aug 5 with 2227 viewsNotLoyal

Queues on 18:40 - Aug 5 by oldcob

My nephew, a student, mislaid his season ticket card for Saturday, what with living at Uni, home and down his girl friends, easy enough to do. The ticket office supplied him with a new card, took about three minutes. How can they justify charging a student, one of the poor people, twenty quid for doing it I don't know. £20 for three mins work out at £400 per hour labour charge. Cruel. £5 would be more just.

They are not a non profit business, and anyway students need a dose of reality now and then 😂

OK I've changed it.

Queues on 19:04 - Aug 5 with 2209 viewspencoedjack

Queues on 11:28 - Aug 5 by Treorchyjack

And North East Stand season ticket holders not being allowed to use the Riverside at half time, despite being able to do so for the last 8 years. Stewards had been told to spot those crossing the North Stand into the East stand at half time although there's pratcially an imaginary line as the seats are adjacent to each other.

Up until this season I was classed as NE upper & the guy sat next to me was classed as the East. No way the little hitlers will manage that

Are those in the NE not allowed to go for a fag at HT?
Queues on 19:06 - Aug 5 with 2195 viewspencoedjack

Queues on 18:40 - Aug 5 by oldcob

The tax dodger had his ST cheap so glad they charge £20 extra should do the same for OAP’s as well 👍
Queues on 19:17 - Aug 5 with 2162 viewsplasjack

Queues on 19:06 - Aug 5 by pencoedjack

The tax dodger had his ST cheap so glad they charge £20 extra should do the same for OAP’s as well 👍

As far as I know all classes including concessions are charged the same for lost S/T.
Queues on 19:21 - Aug 5 with 2143 viewspencoedjack

Queues on 19:17 - Aug 5 by plasjack

As far as I know all classes including concessions are charged the same for lost S/T.

Bit of advice (with the exception of concessions) say your wallet was nicked get a police reference number & you get it for free.
Queues on 19:25 - Aug 5 with 2132 viewsplasjack

Queues on 19:21 - Aug 5 by pencoedjack

Bit of advice (with the exception of concessions) say your wallet was nicked get a police reference number & you get it for free.

Bit of advice, as a back up download it on your mobile.
Queues on 19:27 - Aug 5 with 2124 viewspencoedjack

Queues on 19:25 - Aug 5 by plasjack

Bit of advice, as a back up download it on your mobile.

Can’t afford one unlike students & OAPs 👍
Queues on 19:30 - Aug 5 with 2111 viewsplasjack

Queues on 19:27 - Aug 5 by pencoedjack

Can’t afford one unlike students & OAPs 👍

Don't know if you were ever a student, but you will be a OAP one day.
Queues on 19:30 - Aug 5 with 2108 viewsNeath_Jack

Queues on 11:28 - Aug 4 by controversial_jack

They did open that gate as the poster said, because i went in through it.

You still had to have your card scanned though, it wasn't a free for all.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Queues on 19:59 - Aug 5 with 2057 viewsexiledclaseboy

My mate was turned away cos his card wouldn’t scan. Dozy tw@t had bought and old one.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024