Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend 15:41 - Aug 4 with 2348 viewsNotLoyal

What total and utter scumbags.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 15:45]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 15:51 - Aug 4 with 1482 viewsLohengrin

And then there’s this...

https://metro.co.uk/2017/07/30/ringleader-of-child-sex-gang-to-be-released-from-

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 15:53 - Aug 4 with 1475 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oh look out. The not Tommy fans are about.

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 16:08 - Aug 4 with 1425 viewsunion_jack

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 15:51 - Aug 4 by Lohengrin

And then there’s this...

https://metro.co.uk/2017/07/30/ringleader-of-child-sex-gang-to-be-released-from-

Priti Patel needs to look into this and all other early releases. Has she the balls?

This is outrageous.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 16:16 - Aug 4 with 1408 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 16:08 - Aug 4 by union_jack

Priti Patel needs to look into this and all other early releases. Has she the balls?

This is outrageous.

Apparently not. If you point out the disparity between ‘The Authorities’ attitude between venality and vocal objection then you’re a ‘Tommy fan.’

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 16:22 - Aug 4 with 1391 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 16:16 - Aug 4 by Lohengrin

Apparently not. If you point out the disparity between ‘The Authorities’ attitude between venality and vocal objection then you’re a ‘Tommy fan.’

Well the article is scaremongering nonsense for a start. It’s starts off by saying he “...has been released from prison...” but he hasn’t. It then goes on to say “he is now reportedly set to be released on licence as early as November.”

What is probably true is that he’s eligible to apply to be released on licence in November but there’s no guarantee that he will be. Yet here you are jumping straight into a minutes old thread about Tommy, who you’re absolutely no supporter of at all. No siree Bob.

Pull the other one.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 16:40 - Aug 4 with 1359 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 16:22 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Well the article is scaremongering nonsense for a start. It’s starts off by saying he “...has been released from prison...” but he hasn’t. It then goes on to say “he is now reportedly set to be released on licence as early as November.”

What is probably true is that he’s eligible to apply to be released on licence in November but there’s no guarantee that he will be. Yet here you are jumping straight into a minutes old thread about Tommy, who you’re absolutely no supporter of at all. No siree Bob.

Pull the other one.

”Yet here you are jumping straight into a minutes old thread about Tommy...”

I’m working nights, mun. I haven’t been up that long and it was the first thing I saw when I logged on for a nose about. It’s not like I’ve been laying in wait!

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:25 - Aug 4 with 1229 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 16:22 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Pull the other one.

Firstly the article is from 2017.

Secondly, he was sentenced to 14 years custody and 8 years on licence, and was automatically released halfway through his custodial sentence (due to time also spent on remand, he’d been inside for 7 years).

Thirdly he breached the terms of his licence and was put back in jail in early 2018, where he still is.

Don’t get me wrong, he should be locked up forever in my view, but the article is both old and wrong.
Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:36 - Aug 4 with 1206 viewsFlashberryjack

Pull the other one.

So do you think that he's even being considered for early release a scandal ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:39 - Aug 4 with 1199 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:36 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

So do you think that he's even being considered for early release a scandal ?

He wasn’t. The article is wrong.
Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:42 - Aug 4 with 1193 viewsFlashberryjack

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:39 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

He wasn’t. The article is wrong.

Bloody hell ! that was quick.

Hello

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:44 - Aug 4 with 1190 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:42 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

Bloody hell ! that was quick.

I’d answered it before your post, so was just repeating...

As I said, in my view, he should be locked up forever, but he wasn’t released before he ‘should have been’ if you see what I mean. He’s back inside now anyway thankfully.
Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:53 - Aug 4 with 1170 viewsFlashberryjack

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:44 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

I’d answered it before your post, so was just repeating...

As I said, in my view, he should be locked up forever, but he wasn’t released before he ‘should have been’ if you see what I mean. He’s back inside now anyway thankfully.

"but he wasn’t released before he ‘should have been"

I didn't say that he had, what I suggested that it's an absolute disgrace that he was ever even considered for early release.

Hello

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:04 - Aug 4 with 1150 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 18:53 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

"but he wasn’t released before he ‘should have been"

I didn't say that he had, what I suggested that it's an absolute disgrace that he was ever even considered for early release.

It was automatic halfway through his sentence according to an article I saw on the BBC. But I’ve no idea why. I’d thought those sorts of extended sentences with a custodial bit and a licence bit were 2/3rds minimum and even then only after parole.

These types of offenders need to start getting life sentences. They’re extremely dangerous.
Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:11 - Aug 4 with 1135 viewsFlashberryjack

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:04 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

It was automatic halfway through his sentence according to an article I saw on the BBC. But I’ve no idea why. I’d thought those sorts of extended sentences with a custodial bit and a licence bit were 2/3rds minimum and even then only after parole.

These types of offenders need to start getting life sentences. They’re extremely dangerous.

Totally agree, but why shouldn't it be if someone is sentenced to 6 years in prison, they actually serve 6 years and not half or even less.

Hello

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:14 - Aug 4 with 1131 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:11 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

Totally agree, but why shouldn't it be if someone is sentenced to 6 years in prison, they actually serve 6 years and not half or even less.

Cos there’s too many people in prison.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:17 - Aug 4 with 1125 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:11 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

Yes, but all that would happen then is they get sentenced to half the length of time. I guess at least this way, the ones who are deemed unsafe, don’t get released.

If we changed the way we dealt with the issue of drugs, perhaps there’d be more room.
Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:22 - Aug 4 with 1114 viewsFlashberryjack

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:14 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Fair enough, so give them 3 years instead of 6.

Hello

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:25 - Aug 4 with 1105 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:22 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

Fair enough, so give them 3 years instead of 6.

Or put far fewer people in prison so those who need to be there can be kept there for longer.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:56 - Aug 4 with 1069 viewsFlashberryjack

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:25 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Or put far fewer people in prison so those who need to be there can be kept there for longer.

So how would you go about that then ?

Hello

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:03 - Aug 4 with 1060 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:56 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

So how would you go about that then ?

Hugely increased use of community sentencing for non-violent and white collar offenders, for example.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:06 - Aug 4 with 1054 viewsFlashberryjack

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:03 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Hugely increased use of community sentencing for non-violent and white collar offenders, for example.

Burglary (non violent) ?

Hello

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:07 - Aug 4 with 1052 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:06 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

Burglary (non violent) ?

No.

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:12 - Aug 4 with 1042 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:06 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

Burglary (non violent) ?

Drug possession would be a place to start. And loads are in prison for ‘theft from shops’.

I’m not saying theft from shops is ok, but I’d rather the sex offenders were in for longer if I had to make a choice.
Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:25 - Aug 4 with 1017 viewsFlashberryjack

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:07 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

No.

Even if they burgled your house and sh*t on your bed ?

Hello

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 20:31 - Aug 4 with 1004 viewsGowerjack

Tommy Robinson supporters in London this weekend on 19:14 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Let's build some more then!

£2 billion should do...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024