Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Leeds United Show 16:28 - Aug 4 with 4763 viewsunion_jack

On Sky Football now.

Why Sky don’t give them a dedicated channel - Sky Leeds - I don’t know.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Leeds United Show on 21:15 - Aug 4 with 962 viewsJack123

The Leeds United Show on 21:01 - Aug 4 by Glyn1

Coz Leeds are expected to be promoted automatically, while most people expect us to be a mid-table team.

Still strange though, why do sky assume everyone in the country want's to watch Leeds, surely they would be better off spreading it, so everyone gets fair coverage. IMO it can only do them harm for their subscriptions.

libera nos a malo

The Leeds United Show on 03:30 - Aug 5 with 829 viewsWanderer

Watched Wanderers V Leeds in Sydney three weeks back, Hernandez was head & shoulders above every player on the park, put it in front of Bamford half a dozen times who then butchered every chance he had (he's shite), then Pablo dances thru and gets the winner in injury time........sigh, he's still got it.
The Leeds United Show on 08:01 - Aug 5 with 750 viewssainthelens

The Leeds United Show on 19:06 - Aug 4 by karnataka

Living in the Bristol area, I regularly see features on them on local TV news and I can tell you that from the top of the club down to the fans, they all think this is their year. Maybe they've just been returned to reality.

Will we be welcomed back with open arms ?
The Leeds United Show on 08:10 - Aug 5 with 735 viewssg1912

The Leeds United Show on 21:15 - Aug 4 by Jack123

Still strange though, why do sky assume everyone in the country want's to watch Leeds, surely they would be better off spreading it, so everyone gets fair coverage. IMO it can only do them harm for their subscriptions.

It’s not only this country, they take into consideration international audiences and Leeds are a big draw.
The Leeds United Show on 08:20 - Aug 5 with 729 viewsVincent_Vega

The Leeds United Show on 21:15 - Aug 4 by Jack123

Sky look at supporter bases and matches they deem of interest to their subscribers. As much as it pains me to say Leeds Utd have a massive fanbase both UK and abroad, also fans of other traditional big clubs have an interest in them as Leeds used to be regularly competing with them for honours once upon a time.

Imagine If Arsenal or Chelsea dropped into the EFL. Would make Leeds coverage look miniscule!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024