Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best place to get Euros 11:04 - Aug 5 with 1507 viewsswancity

Been told Ramsdens ... is this right?

Bit early for fish and chips 😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Best place to get Euros on 11:21 - Aug 5 with 1487 viewsoldcob

I've always found it best.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 11:21]
Best place to get Euros on 11:25 - Aug 5 with 1470 viewslifelong

Where are you going?
Best place to get Euros on 11:29 - Aug 5 with 1460 viewsswancity

Best place to get Euros on 11:21 - Aug 5 by oldcob

I've always found it best.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 11:21]

Ramsdens Morriston ?

Going Majorca

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Best place to get Euros on 11:41 - Aug 5 with 1445 viewslifelong

Best place to get Euros on 11:29 - Aug 5 by swancity

Ramsdens Morriston ?

Going Majorca

Travel House is ok, very poor rate at the moment 107.
Best place to get Euros on 12:33 - Aug 5 with 1388 viewshomeiswheretrundleis

you are better going into swansea
TILLEYS
Ramsdens
travel House
Debenhams do a great deal too and give a slightly better rate if you open a debenhams card account
SHOP AROUND BETWEEN THESE 4 (YOU MAY FIND DEBENHAMS BEST)
These are all close together and give better rates than Morriston shop around
Best place to get Euros on 12:51 - Aug 5 with 1368 viewsGeoffThom

Tilleys
Best place to get Euros on 13:02 - Aug 5 with 1356 viewshomeiswheretrundleis

Yes Tilleys on Kingsway opposite Halifax same side as Nationwide/Burgess travel
Best place to get Euros on 13:39 - Aug 5 with 1327 viewsPegojack

Login to get fewer ads

Best place to get Euros on 13:57 - Aug 5 with 1300 viewsbuilthjack

Buy £50 worth at Debenhams and get a £5 voucher to spend in store

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Best place to get Euros on 13:59 - Aug 5 with 1294 viewsProfessor

Check with some of the online places- often better rates
Best place to get Euros on 14:15 - Aug 5 with 1273 viewsMrSwerve

They’re all fairly similar. Unless you’re getting a lot of cash out, just use the place that’s more convenient.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Best place to get Euros on 14:23 - Aug 5 with 1263 viewspikeypaul

Fee free Halifax clarity card then use the bank ATMs when abroad getting Visa near spot rate, pay money back to Halifax immediately using the app.

How people still use the rip off exchange places is beyond me but hey if they want to throw money away let them.

The pitch between buying and selling in the U.K. rip off joints is around 20% just returned from the Far East where the pitch is around 1 to 2% enough said.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Best place to get Euros on 14:33 - Aug 5 with 1246 viewsjackmorsel

Open a Monzo account, no fees on transactions and almost close to interbank rate. I'm done with going to Ramsden's and the like, these new internet banks and cards are the way forward. Unless you are going into the back of beyond, how many places don't take cards these days?

Also tells you immediately what you have spent and the rate so dead easy to keep track of your cash. Only down side is you can only get £200 cash out free, after that its 3%, but use it like a credit card and its no problem.
Best place to get Euros on 15:10 - Aug 5 with 1226 viewsJackFish

+1 to Halifax Clarity card and to using Monzo. Much more convenient and cheaper than getting cash yourself before you go.
Best place to get Euros on 15:29 - Aug 5 with 1209 viewsProfessor

Best place to get Euros on 14:33 - Aug 5 by jackmorsel

Open a Monzo account, no fees on transactions and almost close to interbank rate. I'm done with going to Ramsden's and the like, these new internet banks and cards are the way forward. Unless you are going into the back of beyond, how many places don't take cards these days?

Also tells you immediately what you have spent and the rate so dead easy to keep track of your cash. Only down side is you can only get £200 cash out free, after that its 3%, but use it like a credit card and its no problem.

Quite a few in the places I get too. Still need cash but get work to get it up front.
Best place to get Euros on 21:52 - Aug 5 with 1101 viewsmajorraglan

Check out Martin Lewis Money Saving Expert, he has a search facility to locate you the best deal, but be careful as not all the business are regulated.

PP’s recommendation of the Halifax card can be good, but I find a lot of cash poin5 operators now charge a fee.

There was a feature in the Independent last week about changing £1,000 at an airport facility. I can’t remember if it was dollars or euro’s, but if you changed the money and then changed it back from the original £1000 the customer would only have £628 left. Mental.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024