Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the fúckety fúck does this happen? 22:02 - Aug 5 with 893 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-49234684

Still got links to Wales.......be careful out there.
How the fúckety fúck does this happen? on 22:05 - Aug 5 with 878 viewsBanosswan

He's probably collapsed and died.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

How the fúckety fúck does this happen? on 22:08 - Aug 5 with 867 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

There's something surreal about giving time out of a secure facility to nip to Tesco.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

How the fúckety fúck does this happen? on 01:21 - Aug 6 with 679 viewshuwrichards57

How the fúckety fúck does this happen? on 22:05 - Aug 5 by Banosswan

He's probably collapsed and died.

Mmm. Despite Dicky's warnings you do wonder if he's in any sort of state to be organising anything sinister.
How the fúckety fúck does this happen? on 11:06 - Aug 6 with 493 viewsdickythorpe

"Hiya, you know I'm here cos I stabbed someone to death?"

- "Yeah"

"Can I nip down to Tesco to see what's in the reduced section?"

- "Of course you can, get some andrex 18 packs for us if they are on offer. Here, take my clubcard."
How the fúckety fúck does this happen? on 11:10 - Aug 6 with 480 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How the fúckety fúck does this happen? on 01:21 - Aug 6 by huwrichards57

Mmm. Despite Dicky's warnings you do wonder if he's in any sort of state to be organising anything sinister.

No, he’s probably missed the bus. It’s “out of character” for him to go missing apparently.......

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How the fúckety fúck does this happen? on 12:25 - Aug 6 with 424 viewsHighjack

How the fúckety fúck does this happen? on 22:08 - Aug 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

There's something surreal about giving time out of a secure facility to nip to Tesco.

Well quite. You’d think a mentally unstable killer nut job like that would be far more at home in Asda’s.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024