Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris’s Brexit Strategy 07:54 - Aug 6 with 2268 viewscockneyswan

Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 16:22 - Aug 6 with 2166 viewsPegojack

Stage 1 of Boris's cunning plan is already underway. The media has been well seeded by him and his underlings in the past few days with "Unreasonable EU won't Negotiate" stories.
The EU has spent the last three years hammering out a highly detailed agreement for Britain to leave, AT OUR REQUEST don't forget, and the British prime minister signed up to it.
Now some fat, blonde Johnny come Lately Trump lookalike cúnt comes along and says "you can tear that up now, I don't like it so we're going to start again".

Not unreasonably, their reaction is "no chance, fat boy".
And THEY are being unreasonable, according to Boris and crew! And the majority of British people are just thick enough to swallow the same lies again.
Feckin tragic.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 17:44]
Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 07:52 - Aug 7 with 2080 viewscockneyswan

Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 16:22 - Aug 6 by Pegojack

Stage 1 of Boris's cunning plan is already underway. The media has been well seeded by him and his underlings in the past few days with "Unreasonable EU won't Negotiate" stories.
The EU has spent the last three years hammering out a highly detailed agreement for Britain to leave, AT OUR REQUEST don't forget, and the British prime minister signed up to it.
Now some fat, blonde Johnny come Lately Trump lookalike cúnt comes along and says "you can tear that up now, I don't like it so we're going to start again".

And THEY are being unreasonable, according to Boris and crew! And the majority of British people are just thick enough to swallow the same lies again.
Feckin tragic.

This, 👍
Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 12:46 - Aug 7 with 2029 viewsEbo

I watched The Great Hack lat night. Stomach churning stuff.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 13:17 - Aug 7 with 2010 viewsJonathans_coat

Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 16:22 - Aug 6 by Pegojack

Feckin tragic.

Boris’s strategy is always the same. Blame someone else!

He blamed no10 for not having a brexit plan, even though he was running the leave campaign, and clearly had no plan!

Now blame the EU for not negotiating, when their position has been clear for over 2 years and have stated as such. But he still campaigned for the Tory leadership based on the lie that he could re-negotiate the already agreed deal.

It’s quite clear he wants a no deal, and will firmly blame the EU for the problems that will cause.

He’s proving himself (yet again) to be a horrible self serving charlatan.
Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 14:27 - Aug 7 with 1977 viewsgadgetuk

Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 13:17 - Aug 7 by Jonathans_coat

Boris’s strategy is always the same. Blame someone else!

He blamed no10 for not having a brexit plan, even though he was running the leave campaign, and clearly had no plan!

Now blame the EU for not negotiating, when their position has been clear for over 2 years and have stated as such. But he still campaigned for the Tory leadership based on the lie that he could re-negotiate the already agreed deal.

It’s quite clear he wants a no deal, and will firmly blame the EU for the problems that will cause.

He’s proving himself (yet again) to be a horrible self serving charlatan.

Boris is looking after Boris, always has, always will. As Mayor he was pro eu. He thought championing the leaves campaign would get him the prime minister job. Gove stabbed him in the back first time, but he got there on the 2nd attempt. Boris will do whatever he needs to do to hold onto that job.
Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 14:34 - Aug 7 with 1969 viewsWarwickHunt

This is the best piece I’ve read on the obnoxious, two-faced cûnt.

Long, but quite brilliant and utterly damning.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/07/con-man-keys-kingdom
Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 14:42 - Aug 7 with 1957 viewsHighjack

Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 14:34 - Aug 7 by WarwickHunt

This is the best piece I’ve read on the obnoxious, two-faced cûnt.

Long, but quite brilliant and utterly damning.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/07/con-man-keys-kingdom

Had to stop reading at “while the candidates shamelessly pandered to the tiny, anonymous cabal of 160,000 predominantly older, southern, white, wealthy, male”

Why is the colour of their skin, their age, and their penises relevant?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 14:57 - Aug 7 with 1950 viewsFlashberryjack

Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 14:42 - Aug 7 by Highjack

Had to stop reading at “while the candidates shamelessly pandered to the tiny, anonymous cabal of 160,000 predominantly older, southern, white, wealthy, male”

Racism is a one way street - apparently

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 15:18 - Aug 7 with 1927 viewsWarwickHunt

Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 14:42 - Aug 7 by Highjack

Not sure the sex of the (largely) elderly, well-off shire tories is that relevant in this case.
The unrepresentative nature of the demographic however, is.

Extremely so.
Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 18:15 - Aug 7 with 1850 viewsPegojack

Just seen Michael Gove on the news being interviewed at Dover, saying its his job to ensure there"s no disruption in Britain's imported food supply in the event of a no deal Brexit.

If I was you lot, I'd start stocking up on canned food.
Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 18:44 - Aug 7 with 1832 viewsclloy2

Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 18:15 - Aug 7 by Pegojack

Just seen Michael Gove on the news being interviewed at Dover, saying its his job to ensure there"s no disruption in Britain's imported food supply in the event of a no deal Brexit.

If I was you lot, I'd start stocking up on canned food.

Just heard the ex CEO of Sainsbury's being interviewed on the radio in response to Gove's interview at Dover today. His words were when asked who should the public believe him or Gove, as their views are different. He basically said- Gove knows about politics, I know about retail and distributing food. Bottom line, we have no spare storage capacity in the `UK, be prepared for the worst as it WILL happen, and the Govt fully expects this to be the case despite all their spin.
Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 20:24 - Aug 7 with 1799 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings is the strategist. Boris is the front man.

Poll: Tory leader

Boris’s Brexit Strategy on 21:00 - Aug 7 with 1771 viewsLuther27

Do you know something...hasn’t anyone on here posting all these I’m so clever threads regarding Brexit thought about one thing. How did Boris get to power? Why did people vote for Brexit? How did Corbyn get to be the leader of the working mans party. Then take a long hard look in the mirror because all of us allowed this shte to happen. We are at fault. Face up to it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024