Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? 16:33 - Aug 6 with 4274 viewsmynamesjeff1

Be a shame as we probably have a better strike force than the beginning of last season.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 16:37 - Aug 6 with 4221 viewsGaz_M

Read the other threads. Answers available already.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 16:41 - Aug 6 with 4205 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Why would we give him the 9 shirt then?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 16:43 - Aug 6 with 4171 viewsAngelRangelQS

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 16:41 - Aug 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Why would we give him the 9 shirt then?

What difference does that make?
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 16:44 - Aug 6 with 4174 viewsHeadmaster

Hopefully not. He'll be key for us this year.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 16:59 - Aug 6 with 4062 viewsmynamesjeff1

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 16:37 - Aug 6 by Gaz_M

Read the other threads. Answers available already.

I would if I wasn’t a busy human.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 17:29 - Aug 6 with 3916 viewsKGriz16

Cooper gave interview to BBC Wales after Hull game, and asked said Baston isn't leaving.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 17:33 - Aug 6 with 3873 viewsGaz_M

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 16:59 - Aug 6 by mynamesjeff1

So busy you managed to post this thread. Good lad.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 17:37 - Aug 6 with 3861 viewsjackharris

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 16:43 - Aug 6 by AngelRangelQS

What difference does that make?

Because he had already been allocated a number and when Oli left he got the number 9.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Login to get fewer ads

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 17:49 - Aug 6 with 3772 viewsmynamesjeff1

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 17:33 - Aug 6 by Gaz_M

So busy you managed to post this thread. Good lad.

The time takes to write one sentence and the time it take to search and read every comment on this message board yes? Marginal that.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 17:58 - Aug 6 with 3719 viewsHeadmaster

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 17:49 - Aug 6 by mynamesjeff1

The time takes to write one sentence and the time it take to search and read every comment on this message board yes? Marginal that.

He's a nutter, pay him no mind.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 18:27 - Aug 6 with 3573 viewsItchySphincter

Ignore Gaz M butt, the muppet is trying to make a name for herself.

So, is Baston leaving, or what?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 19:49 - Aug 6 with 3356 viewsGaz_M

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 18:27 - Aug 6 by ItchySphincter

Ignore Gaz M butt, the muppet is trying to make a name for herself.

So, is Baston leaving, or what?

Must be annoying having someone pick you up on your questionable 'opinions'.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 19:55 - Aug 6 with 3346 viewsLeonWasGod

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 16:59 - Aug 6 by mynamesjeff1

Don’t worry about them, some live on here.

I imagine wages are the issue with Baston. No idea what he’s on, but considering he was signed in the PL and big things were expected of him, I suspect he’s on more than we can sensibly afford long term in the Championship.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 22:06 - Aug 6 with 3056 viewsItchySphincter

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 19:49 - Aug 6 by Gaz_M

Nope. You carry on following me around and down arrowing my posts. You’re not the first to get a hard on for me, you won’t be the last. xx

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 22:14 - Aug 6 with 3019 viewsGaz_M

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 22:06 - Aug 6 by ItchySphincter

Nope. You carry on following me around and down arrowing my posts. You’re not the first to get a hard on for me, you won’t be the last. xx

Suggests you're knowingly posting nonsense regularly because you enjoy the attention of down arrows.

Curious little chap.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 22:36 - Aug 6 with 2930 viewsItchySphincter

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 22:14 - Aug 6 by Gaz_M

Suggests you're knowingly posting nonsense regularly because you enjoy the attention of down arrows.

Curious little chap.

You gonna stop following me around down arrowing me now are you sweetheart?

Consider yourself back in your box.

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 22:57 - Aug 6 with 2829 viewsFireboy2

Why dont you two get a room instead of derailing another thread?
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 23:06 - Aug 6 with 2784 viewsItchySphincter

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 22:57 - Aug 6 by Fireboy2

Why dont you two get a room instead of derailing another thread?

Is Baston leaving or what?

There you go, back on topic. Easy.

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 23:20 - Aug 6 with 2743 viewsFireboy2

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 23:06 - Aug 6 by ItchySphincter

Is Baston leaving or what?

There you go, back on topic. Easy.

There, there itchy, how easy was that?

To answer the big question, imo he will stay and score sh!tloads of goals until january when he will continue to stay to score another sh!tload to project us to the PL😁
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 00:55 - Aug 7 with 2578 viewshuwrichards57

Surely we are now at the point where Borja stays unless someone offers a tidy little fee for him. No point even considering any half baked loan offers. He stays here (which Birch and Cooper seem to think the Oli sale allows us to facilitate), notches a couple and is - at worst - in the shop window for Jan.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 01:45 - Aug 7 with 2523 viewsNotLoyal

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 19:49 - Aug 6 by Gaz_M

Be nice eh ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 09:28 - Aug 7 with 2217 viewsHeadmaster

Bournemouth have a recall option in January for Surridge, so surely Borja has to stay just in case.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 09:43 - Aug 7 with 2177 viewsmajorraglan

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 09:28 - Aug 7 by Headmaster

Bournemouth have a recall option in January for Surridge, so surely Borja has to stay just in case.

If Borja bangs in 6 or 7 goals between now and the end of August he could well be gone by transfer deadline day, but if another club come in with a stupid loan offer where the Swans have to pay 60% or 75% of his reported £50k wages they may as well keep him.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 10:07 - Aug 7 with 2092 viewsAngelRangelQS

FWIW

Oviedo showed interest in Baston but have or are on the verge of signing another striker.

Zaragoza were also rumoured to be interested in him and are apparently signing an "exciting" player. They're in the second division. Probably seems unlikely.
So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 10:19 - Aug 7 with 2044 views34dfgdf54

So does this mean Baston is going to be offloaded? on 09:28 - Aug 7 by Headmaster

That changes things big time.

Now I'm not surprised to see us still in for a striker, even if Borja stays.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024