Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2019 it is mind!!!! 21:47 - Aug 6 with 1708 viewsdickythorpe

Jesus!!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49253691
2019 it is mind!!!! on 22:47 - Aug 6 with 1621 viewsLohengrin

That’s more manufactured outrage, Dicky. The procedure would have been the same whatever the race of the detainee. Attaching a lanyard to the cuffs and walking them in is the only safe and sensible option for a mounted patrol. They could hardly have thrown him across the pommel and cantered off.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

2019 it is mind!!!! on 23:02 - Aug 6 with 1586 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Texas only 250 years behind the times.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

2019 it is mind!!!! on 07:18 - Aug 7 with 1468 viewsdickythorpe

2019 it is mind!!!! on 22:47 - Aug 6 by Lohengrin

That’s more manufactured outrage, Dicky. The procedure would have been the same whatever the race of the detainee. Attaching a lanyard to the cuffs and walking them in is the only safe and sensible option for a mounted patrol. They could hardly have thrown him across the pommel and cantered off.

Loh, do you really believe that?
2019 it is mind!!!! on 07:21 - Aug 7 with 1460 viewsNeathJack

Aye, calling for a squad car to come and pick him up wasn't an option.

FFS.
2019 it is mind!!!! on 08:22 - Aug 7 with 1402 viewsLohengrin

2019 it is mind!!!! on 07:18 - Aug 7 by dickythorpe

Loh, do you really believe that?

Aye. Reach for the most obvious explanation first, not that I think the Officers have any need to explain themselves. Chances are there was no car available to come and collect the detainee so rather than just hang about waiting in the blazing Texan August sun they walked him back. Kinder on the horses too.

This isn’t 1832, mind. You’re not looking at slave catchers they’re beat coppers at work.

2019 it is mind!!!! on 08:30 - Aug 7 with 1391 viewsAlfieMooresSon

They don't give a shit for political correctness over there, it's how they take criminals back, they won't change it to be politically correct they just crack on!
2019 it is mind!!!! on 12:39 - Aug 7 with 1288 viewsEbo

2019 it is mind!!!! on 08:30 - Aug 7 by AlfieMooresSon

They don't give a shit for political correctness over there, it's how they take criminals back, they won't change it to be politically correct they just crack on!

Politically correct? f uck my eyes.

Do you actually know the significance of what the cops are doing?

Next time you see a black man walk up and say to him "Hello you n****r" and when he inevitably punches you, just tell him not to be so PC.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

2019 it is mind!!!! on 15:49 - Aug 7 with 1194 viewsTheFranchise

I thought they normally shot them?
Login to get fewer ads

2019 it is mind!!!! on 16:03 - Aug 7 with 1181 viewsLohengrin

2019 it is mind!!!! on 15:49 - Aug 7 by TheFranchise

I thought they normally shot them?

2019 it is mind!!!! on 16:42 - Aug 7 with 1148 viewsmajorraglan

It’s a shocking picture. The procedure may have been the same for a person of any race, but this is 2019 not the old west. The Chief of Police has apologised and acknowledged that it is now time to cease the use of the technique. He’s also apologised. If the offices wanted to take him back themselves, one of them could have handcuffed him either to the front or rear and walked behind him. The officer on horseback could have taken the second horse as they do in the cowboy films. The officers have used an approved technique albeit one that should have been discontinued years ago.

The Police Department have apologised which is good, they should also standby their officers.
2019 it is mind!!!! on 17:23 - Aug 7 with 1117 viewsLohengrin

2019 it is mind!!!! on 16:42 - Aug 7 by majorraglan

It’s a shocking picture. The procedure may have been the same for a person of any race, but this is 2019 not the old west. The Chief of Police has apologised and acknowledged that it is now time to cease the use of the technique. He’s also apologised. If the offices wanted to take him back themselves, one of them could have handcuffed him either to the front or rear and walked behind him. The officer on horseback could have taken the second horse as they do in the cowboy films. The officers have used an approved technique albeit one that should have been discontinued years ago.

The Police Department have apologised which is good, they should also standby their officers.

There’s a problem with your solution, Major. The boots. Have you spent much time around horses? Riding boots are most definitely not for infantry use. You’d be alright for a couple of hundred yards but after that you’d be doing a passable impression of Max Wall.

2019 it is mind!!!! on 18:31 - Aug 7 with 1056 viewsNeath_Jack

Plenty of legs left in this thread yet.

Wait until the Oh Tommy Tommy, fans wake up.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

2019 it is mind!!!! on 20:07 - Aug 7 with 1012 viewsAlfieMooresSon

2019 it is mind!!!! on 12:39 - Aug 7 by Ebo

Politically correct? f uck my eyes.

Do you actually know the significance of what the cops are doing?

Next time you see a black man walk up and say to him "Hello you n****r" and when he inevitably punches you, just tell him not to be so PC.

Walking a criminal to the jail, they didn't say hello N..... they just nicked him and took him to jail, it's not the same????

Granted it looks terrible because of history, but they don't give a shit, I don't agree with it, that's the American's for you they don't care!
2019 it is mind!!!! on 20:12 - Aug 7 with 1006 viewsexiledclaseboy

2019 it is mind!!!! on 18:31 - Aug 7 by Neath_Jack

Plenty of legs left in this thread yet.

Wait until the Oh Tommy Tommy, fans wake up.

They’re not fans mun. Why would they be?

Poll: Tory leader

2019 it is mind!!!! on 20:17 - Aug 7 with 988 viewsHighjack

2019 it is mind!!!! on 20:12 - Aug 7 by exiledclaseboy

Because he’s a good poster and a stalwart of planetswans.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

2019 it is mind!!!! on 01:01 - Aug 8 with 907 viewsNotLoyal

2019 it is mind!!!! on 20:12 - Aug 7 by exiledclaseboy

As I've explained being a fan of a man is very odd, why would anyone be a fan of a man ffs.
You can be a fan of fairness regardless of the subject or person, you can be a fan of no discrimination as an example, and you can be a fan of equality, seemingly none of which from what I can see you are. I base this solely on your hatred of this chap albeit not for what he is but for what you perceive he represents without any evidence other than your tabloid opinion.
It's a shame.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

2019 it is mind!!!! on 17:45 - Aug 8 with 790 viewsexiledclaseboy

2019 it is mind!!!! on 01:01 - Aug 8 by NotLoyal

As I've explained being a fan of a man is very odd, why would anyone be a fan of a man ffs.
You can be a fan of fairness regardless of the subject or person, you can be a fan of no discrimination as an example, and you can be a fan of equality, seemingly none of which from what I can see you are. I base this solely on your hatred of this chap albeit not for what he is but for what you perceive he represents without any evidence other than your tabloid opinion.
It's a shame.

You loves a bit of Tommy, old son. It’s obvious. You support him, admire him, agree with him. That’s fine. You’re entitled to your view. Not sure why you’re so exercised about me having the opposite view mind but there you go. I realise you’ve got this whole “alternative fairness” thing going on that led you to dump the anti fascist movement (or get chucked out, who knows?) and pitch camp with those you used to rail against but that may be part of the mindset. Anyway, you have at your view and I’ll keep mine, never the twain shall meet. How’s about that, soldier?

Poll: Tory leader

2019 it is mind!!!! on 00:16 - Aug 9 with 708 viewsNotLoyal

2019 it is mind!!!! on 17:45 - Aug 8 by exiledclaseboy

You loves a bit of Tommy, old son. It’s obvious. You support him, admire him, agree with him. That’s fine. You’re entitled to your view. Not sure why you’re so exercised about me having the opposite view mind but there you go. I realise you’ve got this whole “alternative fairness” thing going on that led you to dump the anti fascist movement (or get chucked out, who knows?) and pitch camp with those you used to rail against but that may be part of the mindset. Anyway, you have at your view and I’ll keep mine, never the twain shall meet. How’s about that, soldier?

Hey now, I'm not in any way a supporter of anyone left or right but I am a supporter of fairness and equality regardless of the person or stance.
I think TR is a victim of his youth, he will pay for this forever, don't confuse politics with democracy.

Edit, yes I was a soldier.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 0:18]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024