Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:37 - Aug 6 with 28469 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:40 - Aug 6 with 9735 viewsairedale

Kin ell, it’s flyin.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:42 - Aug 6 with 9730 viewsairedale

Any newbies playing for us I wonder?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 9:04]
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 05:10 - Aug 7 with 9593 viewsCaptain_Sham

Ant Newbies

New winger?

Its just a ride.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:08 - Aug 7 with 9514 viewsVincent_Vega

Tough place to get a result,

1-1

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:51 - Aug 7 with 9458 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 05:10 - Aug 7 by Captain_Sham

Ant Newbies

New winger?

Aidan Newbys bro mun. Keep up.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:58 - Aug 7 with 9449 viewsHeadmaster

Can't wait for this one. A chance to show their strength at a difficult place.

Assuming Borja and Mike are still here, I'd go for:

Woodman
Naughton - VDH - Rodon - Bidwell
Fulton - Grimes
Kalulu - Celina - Peterson
Borja
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:05 - Aug 7 with 9429 viewsairedale

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 05:10 - Aug 7 by Captain_Sham

Ant Newbies

New winger?

Corrected. Shoulda checked before pressing the button.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:06 - Aug 7 with 9423 viewsairedale

Also, is Wayney back?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:36 - Aug 7 with 9382 viewsChubz

I'd start with the tried and tested - Routs and Dyer if available. Then add the newcomers as necessary 2nd half.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Aug 7 with 9127 viewskarnataka

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:58 - Aug 7 by Headmaster

Can't wait for this one. A chance to show their strength at a difficult place.

Assuming Borja and Mike are still here, I'd go for:

Woodman
Naughton - VDH - Rodon - Bidwell
Fulton - Grimes
Kalulu - Celina - Peterson
Borja

Can't see any reason why Dyer would deserve to be dropped after last Saturday especially for a relatively unknown quantity who probably only met his team mates yesterday.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:29 - Aug 7 with 8996 viewsyescomeon

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Aug 7 by karnataka

Can't see any reason why Dyer would deserve to be dropped after last Saturday especially for a relatively unknown quantity who probably only met his team mates yesterday.

Was about to say the same. I think we'll see that team with Dyer on the right. Think the new lad will come on towards the end. Looking forward to seeing this pace of his.

Upthecity!

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:19 - Aug 8 with 8434 viewsandypitt56

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:29 - Aug 7 by yescomeon

Was about to say the same. I think we'll see that team with Dyer on the right. Think the new lad will come on towards the end. Looking forward to seeing this pace of his.

Im going for a derby win 2-1, they looked very good the other night. I am expecting them to be in the hunt for promotion again.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:42 - Aug 8 with 8125 viewsCaptain_Sham

2-0 Derby obviously.

Its just a ride.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:39 - Aug 9 with 7910 viewsairedale

Derby got to be faves going on past form, but one thing I ‘ll say about us is our tenacity, we don’t roll over and die imo. Fat lady scenario Saturday.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:49 - Aug 9 with 7811 viewsdameedna

1 5

Celina 3
Borja 2
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:56 - Aug 9 with 7662 viewsAl_Bundy

A Derby thread with no mention of Pintado.... I think we're slipping.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Aug 9 with 7278 viewssainthelens

I'm going for a Desmond.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:52 - Aug 9 with 7227 viewsSwansea93

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:56 - Aug 9 by Al_Bundy

A Derby thread with no mention of Pintado.... I think we're slipping.

Greatest thing ever, and when that Steve Claridge bloke was mortified on the highlight show made it even better.

[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 19:53]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:39 - Aug 9 with 7004 viewsDJack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Aug 9 by sainthelens

I'm going for a Desmond.

...and then bash your bishop.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:09 - Aug 10 with 6808 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:52 - Aug 9 by Swansea93

Greatest thing ever, and when that Steve Claridge bloke was mortified on the highlight show made it even better.

The real pity there was Gorka not making any contact with the Gog Gobshite’s legs

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:40 - Aug 10 with 6753 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:39 - Aug 9 by airedale

Derby got to be faves going on past form, but one thing I ‘ll say about us is our tenacity, we don’t roll over and die imo. Fat lady scenario Saturday.

Yep I think this match has come a bit too early for us with the new players having to bed in. It's a big ask at this time.
With Borja and Ayew fit, and playing later on in the season, I think we would be in with a great shout.
I still don't rule out us getting something from the match, or even a sneaky win by the odd goal :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:32 - Aug 10 with 6673 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:40 - Aug 10 by Private_Partz

Yep I think this match has come a bit too early for us with the new players having to bed in. It's a big ask at this time.
With Borja and Ayew fit, and playing later on in the season, I think we would be in with a great shout.
I still don't rule out us getting something from the match, or even a sneaky win by the odd goal :-)

I hope Cooper has told them that if we have any aspirations of promotion these are the type of early test we have to pass. A point would be a good result. A win an incredible result.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:08 - Aug 10 with 6510 viewsBadlands

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:52 - Aug 9 by Swansea93

Perfectly good challenge - Gorka got the ball.
But it still bothers me that at least 5 Derby players weren't sent off for violent conduct!
They did the same against Forest earlier in the season and to lesser extent in other games.

(Never tire of watching that clip.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:26 - Aug 10 with 6259 viewswestside

Derby fans are all wearing their playoff final shirts which they lost 😀
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:30 - Aug 10 with 6237 viewsDDCH

Is there audio/visual of the match anywhere on 'tinternet?

When I have been to the radio wales player in the past it does not stream online.

Thanks to anyone who may know and advise

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024