Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is our best 11 with the squad we have? 14:21 - Aug 8 with 3889 viewsSwansea93

Woodman
Nordfeldt
Mulder

Bidwell
John

VDH
Rodon
Wilmot
Harries

Roberts
Naughton

Fulton
Grimes
Carrol
Celina
Dhanda
Byers

Routledge
Dyer
Peterson
McKay
Montero
Asoro
Ayew
Kalulu

Baston
Surridge
CBR

Pick your 11 from the list of players we currently have available, now Cooper has confirmed no incomings or outgoings*

*European markets are open until end of the month so potentially departures on players he is willing to let go.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 14:26 - Aug 8 with 3114 viewsjasper_T

Mulder
Roberts vdH Rodon Naughton
Byers Grimes
Dyer Celina McKay
Borja

Hopefully Peterson and Kalulu are upgrades but I've not seen them play.
What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 14:48 - Aug 8 with 3070 viewsmynamesjeff1

Woodman
Roberts VDH Rodon Bidwell
Fulton Grimes
Dyer Celina Peterson
Borja

Mulder
Willmott
Naughton
Fulton
Kalulu
Surridge
Routledge

I can see VDH going so willmott in and harries on bench.
If Borja goes then Surridge up front and Asoro bench.
Ayew and Montero will be gone. I don’t see a future for Carroll either.
What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 15:00 - Aug 8 with 3034 viewsSwansea93

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 14:48 - Aug 8 by mynamesjeff1

Woodman
Fulton Grimes
Dyer Celina Peterson
Borja

Mulder
Willmott
Naughton
Fulton
Kalulu
Surridge
Routledge

I can see VDH going so willmott in and harries on bench.
If Borja goes then Surridge up front and Asoro bench.
Ayew and Montero will be gone. I don’t see a future for Carroll either.

The way Cooper was praising Tom it sounds like he'll stay, plus I can't see any foreign teams wanting him.

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 15:16 - Aug 8 with 2999 viewsJack_y_Jwc

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 14:26 - Aug 8 by jasper_T

Mulder
Byers Grimes
Dyer Celina McKay
Borja

Hopefully Peterson and Kalulu are upgrades but I've not seen them play.

This isn't far off mine - replace McKay with Peterson (he has to be an upgrade surely) and maybe Naughton with Bidwell (I was impressed with him last week).

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 15:18 - Aug 8 with 2988 viewsMagic_Michu

Surely Ayew would be in our best 11!?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 15:20 - Aug 8 with 2983 viewsSwansea93

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 15:18 - Aug 8 by Magic_Michu

I'd say so providing he's willing to do a Borja and put his head down and play, I'm sure if he hasn't given that impression to Cooper then he would just be frozen out like Narsingh regardless of paying him ridiculous wages.

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 15:22 - Aug 8 with 2980 viewsjasper_T

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 15:18 - Aug 8 by Magic_Michu

Based on what?
What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 15:27 - Aug 8 with 2960 viewsSenhin

Mulder
Fulton Grimes
Dyer Celina Routledge
Baston

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Login to get fewer ads

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 15:42 - Aug 8 with 2918 viewsMagic_Michu

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 15:22 - Aug 8 by jasper_T

Based on what?

Based on his success in the Premier League with us and West Ham, based on his French Ligue 1 career for Marseille and based on his international career.

He's still only 29 so should be at his peak... it's not as if he's had huge injury issues recently.

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 15:44 - Aug 8 with 2913 viewsMagic_Michu

For me:

Woodman

Roberts
VDH
Rodon
Bidwell

Grimes
Byers
Celina

Ayew
Montero (providing being fit )

Baston

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 17:21 - Aug 8 with 2782 viewsSwansea93

Surely Montero has got to be used with the impact he made coming on last season

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 17:29 - Aug 8 with 2740 viewsBobblehat

Woodman

Byers Grimes

Dyer celina peterson

Borja

May change Kalulu for Dyer depending how he performs
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 17:31]
What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 17:35 - Aug 8 with 2709 viewsSwansea93

Are we thinking Kalulu is going to be used as a winger or through the middle instead of Fulton/Byers with Grimes taking a deeper role?

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 17:43 - Aug 8 with 2688 viewsBobblehat

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 17:35 - Aug 8 by Swansea93

Are we thinking Kalulu is going to be used as a winger or through the middle instead of Fulton/Byers with Grimes taking a deeper role?

I'd say depending on circumstances injuries,form and opposition will play a part in the role he plays
What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 17:51 - Aug 8 with 2670 viewsSwansea93

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 17:43 - Aug 8 by Bobblehat

I'd say depending on circumstances injuries,form and opposition will play a part in the role he plays

Yeah similar to what Cooper said, we're pretty stacked out wide and especially if Ayew is to be brought in.

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 18:47 - Aug 8 with 2572 viewsscruffyjack

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 17:51 - Aug 8 by Swansea93

Yeah similar to what Cooper said, we're pretty stacked out wide and especially if Ayew is to be brought in.

Woodman

Roberts
VDH
Rodon
John

Grimes
Celina
Fulton/Byers

Peterson
Baston
Dyer

Routledge
Montero
Fulton/Byers
Naughton
Surridge
Harries
Mulder
What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 18:52 - Aug 8 with 2543 viewsjackrmee

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 15:44 - Aug 8 by Magic_Michu

For me:

Woodman

Roberts
VDH
Rodon
Bidwell

Grimes
Byers
Celina

Ayew
Montero (providing being fit )

Baston

That's heck of a team tbf. I'll go with that!

edit: WOL reckon Montero is definitely leaving though.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 18:54]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 18:53 - Aug 8 with 2537 viewsjackrmee

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 17:35 - Aug 8 by Swansea93

Yeah

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 19:23 - Aug 8 with 2480 viewsshepherd

Mulder
Roberts vdH Rodon Bidwell
Carroll Grimes
Dyer Celina Ayew
Baston

Weird that Dyer's probably the weakest link here.
What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 19:28 - Aug 8 with 2462 viewsHip

Mulder
Naughton Rodon van der Hoorn Roberts
Grimes Byers
Kalulu Celina Ayew
Bastón
What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 19:47 - Aug 8 with 2414 viewsjackrmee

We actually have a very strong first XI and some decent depth in that squad if everyone stays now. An extremely strong looking backroom team too.
That could actually challenge at the top of this league if Coopie plays as good a game as he talks.
Who would have thought that?

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 19:54 - Aug 8 with 2397 viewsjasper_T

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 19:47 - Aug 8 by jackrmee

We actually have a very strong first XI and some decent depth in that squad if everyone stays now. An extremely strong looking backroom team too.
That could actually challenge at the top of this league if Coopie plays as good a game as he talks.
Who would have thought that?

Never would have thought grown men would call our manager "Coopie", no.
What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 20:01 - Aug 8 with 2369 viewsjackrmee

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 19:54 - Aug 8 by jasper_T

Never would have thought grown men would call our manager "Coopie", no.

hahahahahaha! I saw someone on here test a few nicknames "Coopie, Coops, etc", think it was Leon or Bryn. Made me chuckle. I actually chuckle every time I write it. So it stays.
How do you know I'm a grown man anyhoo?

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 20:20 - Aug 8 with 2334 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Borja
Montero*-Celina-Ayew
Fulton-Grimes
Bidwell-Wilmot-MVDH-Roberts
Mulder

* Montero for the 5 minutes he stays healthy...after that, put in Carroll and play diamond MF.

I know Wilmot has yet to play for us, but I'm surprised no one else so far thinks he will be one of our top two CB's.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 20:23]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

What is our best 11 with the squad we have? on 21:36 - Aug 8 with 2238 viewsNortbankboy

Nortefelt
Houghton ,vdh,roden,Boswell
Grimes,celina,Byers
Ayew,surridge,peterson
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024