Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much do you boys pay for a haircut? 16:43 - Aug 8 with 3418 viewsLohengrin

Just out of interest?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 22:28 - Aug 8 with 639 viewsdickythorpe

As long as a woman can't knock her tits with her knees when walking , I'm interested.
How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 22:52 - Aug 8 with 621 viewsDJack

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 18:02 - Aug 8 by ItchySphincter

Tenner.

...You've got hair!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 22:54 - Aug 8 with 619 viewsDJack

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 21:25 - Aug 8 by exiledclaseboy

You’ve been done.

Oooof!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 23:04 - Aug 8 with 606 viewsDarran

Some people constantly have a go at the Tory government on here yet then say they pay £125 for a haircut.
I find that interesting.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 23:08 - Aug 8 with 601 viewslondonlisa2001

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 23:04 - Aug 8 by Darran

Some people constantly have a go at the Tory government on here yet then say they pay £125 for a haircut.
I find that interesting.

More interesting or less interesting than constantly referring to them as ‘Tory c*nts’ while driving a Bentley do you think?

A haircut is essential. I don’t go an expensive place but the one at the end of my road. What’s the excuse on the car?
How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 23:16 - Aug 8 with 589 viewsJack_Meoff

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 21:16 - Aug 8 by londonlisa2001

£125.

Don't think I've spent a combined total of that on haircuts in my entire life! I should hope for that price you look at least as good as Howard Jones did circa 1984

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 23:18 - Aug 8 with 585 viewsDarran

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 23:08 - Aug 8 by londonlisa2001

More interesting or less interesting than constantly referring to them as ‘Tory c*nts’ while driving a Bentley do you think?

A haircut is essential. I don’t go an expensive place but the one at the end of my road. What’s the excuse on the car?

I don’t believe haircuts are essential and saving and looking after my money has meant I can buy nice cars. I don’t currently drive a Bentley though.
Grandkids see.

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 23:25 - Aug 8 with 575 viewslondonlisa2001

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 23:18 - Aug 8 by Darran

I don’t believe haircuts are essential and saving and looking after my money has meant I can buy nice cars. I don’t currently drive a Bentley though.
Grandkids see.

They’re a damn sight more essential than a Bentley you dull sod.

And more essential than paying more than my haircut for tickets to see dreadful bands.

Login to get fewer ads

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 23:27 - Aug 8 with 571 viewsDarran

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 23:25 - Aug 8 by londonlisa2001

They’re a damn sight more essential than a Bentley you dull sod.

And more essential than paying more than my haircut for tickets to see dreadful bands.

No they aren’t and I don’t watch dreadful bands.
Out of curiosity dreadful bands like who?

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 00:05 - Aug 9 with 547 viewsWarwickHunt

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 23:08 - Aug 8 by londonlisa2001

How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 13:00 - Aug 9 with 476 viewsJimmyGilligan

£8 been going to the same place since I was 8 years old, good ol' Pete the barber
How much do you boys pay for a haircut? on 13:38 - Aug 9 with 448 viewsmajorraglan

I ain’t got much left, so it’s a mix and match between DIY and going to a place run by a Kurdish guy for the occasional tidy up where it’s £8 for a down to the wood job which includes a neck shave/tidy up with an open razor. After 10 haircuts u get a freebie. Kids are the same price.

Eldest son goes to a different barber and pays £15.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 21:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024