Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wurzuls away 21:32 - Aug 8 with 4283 viewsChief

Times getting short, want to book train.

by idea what's going on with tickets or whether it's a bubble?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Wurzuls away on 20:44 - Aug 15 with 982 viewsChief

The Wurzuls away on 18:04 - Aug 15 by JBT95

Where do you live?

The game is Saturday 3pm ffs, they would've announced it by now if it was going to be moved for police reasons. TV games were done ages ago for September.

They've annouced Cardiff home games being moved for rugby/police in Feb/March so safe to say Bristol City for us is 3pm Saturday.

Also Bristol City have been selling tickets for ages to their own fans.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 18:23]

So what happens if I book train into Bristol but it turns out we have to go to a service station on the motorway to get the match ticket or something then brains?

The Wurzuls away on 20:48 - Aug 15 with 975 viewsChief

The Wurzuls away on 20:03 - Aug 15 by JBT95

Okay then that is a valid point, but why are people stressing out over a reletively short trip to Bristol? The cost saving will be minimal booking trains in advance if coming from Swansea or other close by places. Those that live further afield will more than likely live closer to Bristol than Swansea.

£8.40 on the train for me Newps to Parsons Street (16-25/two together railcard price).
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 20:06]

Not ideal though is it, so I'm perfectly within my rights to raise this issue on here, if it's not going to be a bubble and it's a game with no restrictions just bloody tell us so we can plan.

The Wurzuls away on 22:07 - Aug 15 with 915 viewswestside

They could balloon everyone in

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/08/darth-vader-balloon-returns-home-make-debut-brist
The Wurzuls away on 22:15 - Aug 15 with 900 viewsMrSwerve

The Wurzuls away on 20:03 - Aug 15 by JBT95

Okay then that is a valid point, but why are people stressing out over a reletively short trip to Bristol? The cost saving will be minimal booking trains in advance if coming from Swansea or other close by places. Those that live further afield will more than likely live closer to Bristol than Swansea.

£8.40 on the train for me Newps to Parsons Street (16-25/two together railcard price).
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 20:06]

Maybe they’d just like to know, to plan ahead? What’s the problem with that?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Wurzuls away on 22:20 - Aug 15 with 887 viewsChief

And amazingly most Swansea fans don't live in faaking Newport!

The Wurzuls away on 23:56 - Aug 15 with 842 viewsNotLoyal

The Wurzuls away on 18:46 - Aug 15 by swan_si

Give it a rest ffs.

Give it a rest ffs.

And don't dictate to me what I can say and do from behind your mummy's keyboard who are you the cünt police ?
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 0:00]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Wurzuls away on 09:20 - Aug 16 with 727 viewsswan_si

The Wurzuls away on 23:56 - Aug 15 by NotLoyal

Give it a rest ffs.

And don't dictate to me what I can say and do from behind your mummy's keyboard who are you the cünt police ?
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 0:00]

Every club has its pathetic f@ck wit supporters, you seem to be our biggest one, I called you out as a bull shitter in the past nothing has changed, now go and put your balaclava and rubber glove on and listen to your Nolan CD.
The Wurzuls away on 09:36 - Aug 16 with 716 viewsNotLoyal

The Wurzuls away on 09:20 - Aug 16 by swan_si

Every club has its pathetic f@ck wit supporters, you seem to be our biggest one, I called you out as a bull shitter in the past nothing has changed, now go and put your balaclava and rubber glove on and listen to your Nolan CD.

You are a silly little boy, your desire to confront people on here can easily come to fruition now jolly on small boy, you started the abuse, I'm happy to end it. Tell your mum I'll be round to lick he wounds later.

Nobody has talked as much shit as you on here.
I won't be responding further, see you on Saturday mouthpiece.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

The Wurzuls away on 09:41 - Aug 16 with 703 viewsswan_si

The Wurzuls away on 09:36 - Aug 16 by NotLoyal

You are a silly little boy, your desire to confront people on here can easily come to fruition now jolly on small boy, you started the abuse, I'm happy to end it. Tell your mum I'll be round to lick he wounds later.

Nobody has talked as much shit as you on here.
I won't be responding further, see you on Saturday mouthpiece.

The Wurzuls away on 17:38 - Aug 16 with 551 viewsNotLoyal

The Wurzuls away on 21:06 - Aug 10 by SPboy

Marble Arch - London Bridge - South Bermondsey. Old Den, New Den, been there, seen it, done it.

First game of the season 1983 - now that was some away day !!

Wasting your time with some of these losers.

OK I've changed it.

The Wurzuls away on 17:55 - Aug 16 with 531 views1983

This will be a fruity day out again those farmer boys can hold a grudge especially with the Welsh. There were plenty of them outside The Rising Sun pub looking for stragglers

The Wurzuls away on 18:38 - Aug 16 with 499 viewsNotLoyal

The Wurzuls away on 17:55 - Aug 16 by 1983

This will be a fruity day out again those farmer boys can hold a grudge especially with the Welsh. There were plenty of them outside The Rising Sun pub looking for stragglers

Typical of them, they've never been anything to rate. Rovers much better.

OK I've changed it.

The Wurzuls away on 22:08 - Aug 16 with 436 viewsSwansea93

We haven’t had any confirmation yet regarding if Bristol City Match will be a bubble match. I will email you on Monday to see if we have heard anything.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024