Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! 09:21 - Aug 9 with 2059 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Lets gt behind them and see where we end up!
The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 09:41 - Aug 9 with 2018 viewsFireboy2

Fvcking schizo.
The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 09:46 - Aug 9 with 2004 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think it's only you that needs convincing Omar

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 09:56 - Aug 9 with 1978 viewsBadlands

Out of contract players still available :-)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 10:28 - Aug 9 with 1916 viewsAlfieMooresSon

The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 09:46 - Aug 9 by Brynmill_Jack

I think it's only you that needs convincing Omar

Ugh?
The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 10:31 - Aug 9 with 1906 viewsAlfieMooresSon

The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 09:41 - Aug 9 by Fireboy2

Fvcking schizo.

Frustration vented, we have what we had and we're not going to change, we can only do what we do, look forward and enjoy the football and see where it takes us!
The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 10:37 - Aug 9 with 1887 viewsWarwickHunt

The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 10:31 - Aug 9 by AlfieMooresSon

Frustration vented, we have what we had and we're not going to change, we can only do what we do, look forward and enjoy the football and see where it takes us!

Fück me - Jean-Paul Sartre's had a calvados.
The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 10:39 - Aug 9 with 1881 viewsNotLoyal

The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 10:31 - Aug 9 by AlfieMooresSon

We can also try as hard as we can try, this is true.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 10:39 - Aug 9 with 1880 viewsProfessor

Just the PL and EFL. Lower league and most international windows are still open. Not over yet
Login to get fewer ads

The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 10:55 - Aug 9 with 1839 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The windows closed we've got what we've got time to get behind them! on 10:39 - Aug 9 by Professor

Just the PL and EFL. Lower league and most international windows are still open. Not over yet

They think it's all over, but its the end of the beginning, all over again.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024