Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. 09:44 - Aug 10 with 2450 viewsNotLoyal

Today, an early glass of fresh orange juice, bacon sarny, radio on, acca getting the treatment, early game on TV, optimism in massive doses.

What's yours ?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 9:44]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 09:56 - Aug 10 with 1759 viewsCooperman

Woke to find a mild hangover, opened curtains to assess state of garden and then quickly closed them again, Tesco grocery delivery got me fully up. From there it’s remarkably similar to yours although I have swapped bacon sarnie for boiled egg.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:14 - Aug 10 with 1699 viewsswanjackal

Opened my eyes at 5 to a dog's brown eye mere inches from my face. Pretty much a daily thing.

Have not had a "saturday feeling" for nearly a decade, am trying to get it back after not watching a single game of football since December (televised or live) after 3-4 years prior of complete disinterest and just watching out of habit.

Going to be truthful though, the magic has long gone for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:22 - Aug 10 with 1676 viewsFireboy2

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:14 - Aug 10 by swanjackal

Opened my eyes at 5 to a dog's brown eye mere inches from my face. Pretty much a daily thing.

Have not had a "saturday feeling" for nearly a decade, am trying to get it back after not watching a single game of football since December (televised or live) after 3-4 years prior of complete disinterest and just watching out of habit.

Well if its that bad why dont you go back to your dogs brown eye then.

Btw im on the train from crewe to derby with my eldest and another northern jack.

Cant wait
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:27 - Aug 10 with 1663 viewsNeath_Jack

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:22 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

Btw im on the train from crewe to derby with my eldest and another northern jack.

Cant wait

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:28 - Aug 10 with 1650 viewsswan65split

Up at 9, slightly muzzy head, just a coffee, off to buy a car Battery, mid day match, Swans , late Afternoon match, Curry, then more muzzy head inducing liquid.

Retirement is shyte!
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:32 - Aug 10 with 1634 viewsMrSwerve

Got up, massive shît, made a cuppa, fed the cat, picked some plant pots up that had blown over...thoroughly enjoyable so far.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:33 - Aug 10 with 1632 viewsswanjackal

Cant wait

I'm glad for you :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:36 - Aug 10 with 1622 viewsblackpooljack

Cant wait

Good luck for today FB2 enjoy the game ( hope for a positive result ) stay safe and I'm sure we'll meet b4 the end of a hopefully successful campaign
Login to get fewer ads

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:46 - Aug 10 with 1588 viewsWarwickHunt

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:32 - Aug 10 by MrSwerve

Got up, massive shît, made a cuppa, fed the cat, picked some plant pots up that had blown over...thoroughly enjoyable so far.

Live the dream, mate!
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:51 - Aug 10 with 1563 viewsMrSwerve

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:46 - Aug 10 by WarwickHunt

Live the dream, mate!

I’m going to take it up a notch now and make some toast. I fear that I’m peaking too early, though!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:52 - Aug 10 with 1560 viewsmynamesjeff1

I’m sure football was back last weekend, or are you just a premier league fan?
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 11:00 - Aug 10 with 1532 viewspencoedjack

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:14 - Aug 10 by swanjackal

Maybe it’s best to find a new hobby.

If I felt like that I wouldn’t be wasting my time on a forum of something I didn’t enjoy.
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 11:01 - Aug 10 with 1523 viewspencoedjack

Wishing I was en route to Derby but quite similar to your although I haven’t had a bacon sarnie yet
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 11:03 - Aug 10 with 1511 viewsdickythorpe

Weekend off, up at 9. Orange juice, coffee, boiled eggs on toast. Watching James Martin/ sat kitchen. Will watch half hour of Jeff stelling then off to Pembs for a walk, bite to eat then radio Wales and a few beers
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 11:04 - Aug 10 with 1497 viewsWarwickHunt

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:51 - Aug 10 by MrSwerve

I’m going to take it up a notch now and make some toast. I fear that I’m peaking too early, though!

Steady on!
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 12:04 - Aug 10 with 1412 viewsswanjackal

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 11:00 - Aug 10 by pencoedjack

Maybe it’s best to find a new hobby.

If I felt like that I wouldn’t be wasting my time on a forum of something I didn’t enjoy.

Hard to let go after 30+ years, the whole Prem thing jaded me. Maybe I have an untouched masochistic side.

As for the forum, it's still enjoyable, despite being a shadow of what it used to be, not that I post often. Still good to see the car crash Springer style arguments.

Edit: And can't forget the crank that is Mart6....love you baby.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 14:05]

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 12:06 - Aug 10 with 1401 viewsairedale

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:52 - Aug 10 by mynamesjeff1

I’m sure football was back last weekend, or are you just a premier league fan?

I feel that it’s properly back now too, with the PL starting. Don’t know why.
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 12:26 - Aug 10 with 1337 viewsBluebird

Have a safe trip.
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 13:53 - Aug 10 with 1203 viewsFireboy2

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 10:33 - Aug 10 by swanjackal

I'm glad for you :)

Thanks.

Just having a few with aload more jacks in the Alexandra, a cracking real ale pub.
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 14:03 - Aug 10 with 1181 viewsswanjackal

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 13:53 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

Thanks.

Just having a few with aload more jacks in the Alexandra, a cracking real ale pub.

Around 10 years ago and prior, that would have sounded like the ideal saturday for me (although real ale would have been swapped for something more palatable), but I don't even drink these days. Have a good day out though.

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 14:30 - Aug 10 with 1139 viewssainthelens

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 14:03 - Aug 10 by swanjackal

Around 10 years ago and prior, that would have sounded like the ideal saturday for me (although real ale would have been swapped for something more palatable), but I don't even drink these days. Have a good day out though.

Read a few of yer posts, you really need to cheer up pal.
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 14:45 - Aug 10 with 1097 viewsswanjackal

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 14:30 - Aug 10 by sainthelens

Read a few of yer posts, you really need to cheer up pal.

I'm perfectly fine, just not as big on football anymore fella. Used to be a huge part of my life, just not so now. I think I have just regressed from a fan to a supporter. I want to try to get some spark back, and to be honest I'm more interested now than I have been for the last several years.

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 14:48 - Aug 10 with 1088 viewsSoberBaker

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 14:45 - Aug 10 by swanjackal

I'm perfectly fine, just not as big on football anymore fella. Used to be a huge part of my life, just not so now. I think I have just regressed from a fan to a supporter. I want to try to get some spark back, and to be honest I'm more interested now than I have been for the last several years.

Same here. I couldn't be less arsed if I tried.

The Premier League absolutely killed it for me.

AMOW

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 15:10 - Aug 10 with 1045 viewsbryncochjack

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 14:48 - Aug 10 by SoberBaker

Same here. I couldn't be less arsed if I tried.

The Premier League absolutely killed it for me.

So as this is our second year back in the Championship it is time to be arsed about it again. Why wallow in gloom on a Saturday afternoon?
Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 23:03 - Aug 10 with 898 viewsSoberBaker

Saturdays, what a feeling ! It's really back now. on 15:10 - Aug 10 by bryncochjack

So as this is our second year back in the Championship it is time to be arsed about it again. Why wallow in gloom on a Saturday afternoon?

No gloom here at all mukka.

Just been to see Waitress in the West End with my youngest. Thoroughly enjoyed we did - without any stress of the result 👍

AMOW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024