Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans tv 14:46 - Aug 10 with 12255 viewsshandyjack

terrible service, second week in a row it's had issues letting people log in, yet no contact number to get it sorted

Poll: Expectation for the season

Swans tv on 20:13 - Aug 11 with 2106 viewsjasper_T

Swans tv on 20:08 - Aug 11 by Swanjaxs

😂 and you have never streamed a swans game or been in a pub that has? Or are you about 90? 👍

I hope you've never gone into a pub to watch a game and not buy any drinks.
Swans tv on 20:19 - Aug 11 with 2095 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans tv on 20:13 - Aug 11 by jasper_T

I hope you've never gone into a pub to watch a game and not buy any drinks.

Of course I'd buy a drink silly, in fact I'd buy you a small sherry if you were to announce yourself jt! Thing is old boy you and poopy are quick enough to attack me for owning up to what 90% of posters on here do for most away games that they cannot attend 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans tv on 20:30 - Aug 11 with 2079 viewsjasper_T

Swans tv on 20:07 - Aug 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Will they be showing Tuesday’s cup game live?

No SwansTV on Tuesday. Some TV channel has the rights but probably won't show it.
Swans tv on 21:03 - Aug 11 with 2047 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans tv on 20:30 - Aug 11 by jasper_T

No SwansTV on Tuesday. Some TV channel has the rights but probably won't show it.

That’s a pile of shite

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans tv on 21:19 - Aug 11 with 2031 viewsploppy

Swans tv on 21:03 - Aug 11 by Brynmill_Jack

That’s a pile of shite

This has always been the case in the early rounds of the League Cup. Not sure why, but there you go.
Swans tv on 21:40 - Aug 11 with 2027 viewsJBT95

Do people actually use swans tv lol
Swans tv on 21:49 - Aug 11 with 2014 viewsLandore_Jack

Swans tv on 21:40 - Aug 11 by JBT95

Do people actually use swans tv lol

What do you use?

#backtojack

Swans tv on 00:13 - Aug 12 with 1962 viewsphact0rri

😂 and you have never streamed a swans game or been in a pub that has? Or are you about 90? 👍

or you could end up like most of us, who if the there's a painless option where you can pay for a service-- instead of jumping through hoops to get a feed at 150i-- we are glad to pay a bit.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Swans tv on 08:37 - Aug 12 with 1897 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans tv on 21:19 - Aug 11 by ploppy

This has always been the case in the early rounds of the League Cup. Not sure why, but there you go.

I’d go normally but I work away a lot now. And I probably won’t be able to get it on the radio either. Back to following good ol bbc text again then

Swans tv on 10:02 - Aug 12 with 1860 viewslegoman

Swans tv on 18:31 - Aug 11 by ploppy

I resolved it by trying repeatedly until it worked, about 2mins into the game. I use Chrome too, so maybe you clearing the cache was just coincidence. Clearly there was something wrong with their login server, because it was complaining about incorrect credentials.

I'm no computer expert so you may well be right. I don't think it helps that in the minutes leading up to kick off there are many users trying to log in at the same time. I'll try getting logged in much earlier next time.

I also tried using IE browser (or whatever it's now called, I don't routinely use it) and failed to log in using that too until I cleared the cache there. So perhaps there is something in it?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Swans tv on 10:26 - Aug 12 with 1849 viewsdameedna

Joined last year. There were a few issues so opted to go for single view this season.

No joy with connection. Tried rejoining with new email address. Failed.

Really like the full game service replay, so not really complaining.
Swans tv on 11:04 - Aug 12 with 1828 viewsploppy

Swans tv on 10:02 - Aug 12 by legoman

I'm no computer expert so you may well be right. I don't think it helps that in the minutes leading up to kick off there are many users trying to log in at the same time. I'll try getting logged in much earlier next time.

I also tried using IE browser (or whatever it's now called, I don't routinely use it) and failed to log in using that too until I cleared the cache there. So perhaps there is something in it?

I wouldn't be surprised it has something to do with the number of people trying to log in just before kick off. PolskiJack (?) reckoned he logged in successfully at 14:35, so that's my plan in future. Of course, if everyone tries logging in earlier we'll be in the same boat.

I have no idea whether the cache has anything to do with it. All I can say is that for both the games so far, for me, logging in just before k.o. has failed, but eventually succeeds - without having to modify my browser in any way. YMMV of course.
Swans tv on 11:18 - Aug 12 with 1820 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans tv on 11:22 - Aug 12 with 1807 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans tv on 11:18 - Aug 12 by Darran

Great work Lisa

Swans tv on 11:23 - Aug 12 with 1813 viewsUxbridge

Swans tv on 11:04 - Aug 12 by ploppy

I wouldn't be surprised it has something to do with the number of people trying to log in just before kick off. PolskiJack (?) reckoned he logged in successfully at 14:35, so that's my plan in future. Of course, if everyone tries logging in earlier we'll be in the same boat.

I have no idea whether the cache has anything to do with it. All I can say is that for both the games so far, for me, logging in just before k.o. has failed, but eventually succeeds - without having to modify my browser in any way. YMMV of course.

That's pretty much what happened. Anyone who logged in early was fine, afterwards the system crashed.

Been assured it won't happen again on Saturday but we'll see.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swans tv on 11:38 - Aug 12 with 1798 viewsUxbridge

Swans tv on 11:22 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Great work Lisa

Stu doesn't go by that name unless it's the 3rd Thursday of the month and he's hitting the High St

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swans tv on 13:15 - Aug 12 with 1751 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans tv on 00:13 - Aug 12 by phact0rri

or you could end up like most of us, who if the there's a painless option where you can pay for a service-- instead of jumping through hoops to get a feed at 150i-- we are glad to pay a bit.

Fair
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 13:16]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans tv on 18:53 - Aug 13 with 1635 viewsSwans_16

Swans tv on 13:15 - Aug 12 by Swanjaxs

Fair
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 13:16]

Are Swans TV broadcasting the match tonight ?
Swans tv on 18:53 - Aug 13 with 1633 viewsNeathJack

Swans tv on 18:53 - Aug 13 by Swans_16

No.
Swans tv on 19:02 - Aug 13 with 1622 viewsNotLoyal

Swans tv on 18:53 - Aug 13 by NeathJack

No.

LIVE radio on the swans site free for monthly and season subscribers.

As much as I appreciate Lisa's post, by fück the club can do one. Not even an apology and on one of the pages it's advertising swans v sheff utd LIVE before the qor game without a date. Utter cünts.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans tv on 19:49 - Aug 13 with 1571 viewsOldjack

Swans tv on 18:53 - Aug 13 by Swans_16

bbc wales fm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans tv on 03:30 - Aug 14 with 1473 viewsSwanDownUnder

Haters gonna hate.
Swans tv on 06:06 - Aug 14 with 1432 viewsphact0rri

Swans tv on 10:02 - Aug 12 by legoman

its simple server overload, so everyone logging in at once is all sending authentication packets to the server, and its bottle necking trying to grab things and serve files back out. so it gets to the place where its memory can't back log any more requests so it can't accept new incoming data until it deals with what it has. thats why you can't log in.

Emptying your cache is going to actually make the server work harder because its sending you all new files. what is probably happening if you get it to work with an empty cache is you've been pulling an old temp page, that is giving you an access denied.

btw you don't need to empty your cache completely for this Shift + F5 on windows or command + shift + r on mac should skip the caching on most browsers.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Swans tv on 10:03 - Aug 14 with 1377 viewsploppy

Swans tv on 06:06 - Aug 14 by phact0rri

its simple server overload, so everyone logging in at once is all sending authentication packets to the server, and its bottle necking trying to grab things and serve files back out. so it gets to the place where its memory can't back log any more requests so it can't accept new incoming data until it deals with what it has. thats why you can't log in.

Emptying your cache is going to actually make the server work harder because its sending you all new files. what is probably happening if you get it to work with an empty cache is you've been pulling an old temp page, that is giving you an access denied.

btw you don't need to empty your cache completely for this Shift + F5 on windows or command + shift + r on mac should skip the caching on most browsers.

Exactly. The one thing I'd add is that the error message is wrong and misleading. Clearly, some part of the software is interpreting the failure to log in (due to server overload) as a failure of log in credentials. And I daresay it's resulting in a lot of people trying to change their password, which is making the situation even worse. Poor.
Swans tv on 11:42 - Aug 14 with 1342 viewsswan_si

Had the same problem last week ordering tickets, using a tip I had off a mate, I typed my log in details instead of relying on the auto fill and worked fine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024