Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kalulu 17:20 - Aug 10 with 4990 viewsMrSwerve

Very good player in the making. Good strength, excellent pace, some very good runs, linked up well with other players...excited to see how he does this season.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Kalulu on 17:24 - Aug 10 with 4201 viewsJack123

Snap, I feel the same.. he look's the bollox.

libera nos a malo

Kalulu on 17:30 - Aug 10 with 4124 viewsjack247

I thought he looked a bit of a headless chicken. Great pace, energy and enthusiasm, but on a different wavelength, a bit wasteful in possession and played a few needless Hollywood balls that just weren’t on in the first half.

Not a big issue, wouldn’t expect him to fit straight in seamlessly and there are certainly positives to his game. Hopefully will grow into the team over the next few games.
Kalulu on 17:41 - Aug 10 with 4047 viewsMrSwerve

Kalulu on 17:30 - Aug 10 by jack247

I thought he looked a bit of a headless chicken. Great pace, energy and enthusiasm, but on a different wavelength, a bit wasteful in possession and played a few needless Hollywood balls that just weren’t on in the first half.

Not a big issue, wouldn’t expect him to fit straight in seamlessly and there are certainly positives to his game. Hopefully will grow into the team over the next few games.

I did see very brief flashes of Barrow again...but I think there's more quality there. When his confidence grows, I can see him being an asset.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Kalulu on 18:03 - Aug 10 with 3921 viewsFireboy2

He was very good considering its his 1st game, the pace was a bit too much for him at times and he played on despite him carrying an injury.

This guy will only get better with gametime.
Kalulu on 18:15 - Aug 10 with 3821 viewslonglostjack

Busted a gut today and has quality. Got robbed on the ball a couple of times but he’ll learn from that. Good signing!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Kalulu on 18:29 - Aug 10 with 3683 viewsLandore_Jack

Any news on his injury?

#backtojack

Kalulu on 19:09 - Aug 10 with 3510 views34dfgdf54

Good player.
Kalulu on 20:21 - Aug 10 with 3259 viewsjack247

Kalulu on 17:41 - Aug 10 by MrSwerve

I did see very brief flashes of Barrow again...but I think there's more quality there. When his confidence grows, I can see him being an asset.

Yeah I agree. There was certainly enough to suggest he’s got potential.

I thought he was quite erratic, particularly in the first half and some of his decision making was terrible. I would expect that to be ironed out as he integrates into the squad. Worked hard and wanted the ball.
Login to get fewer ads

Kalulu on 20:28 - Aug 10 with 3218 viewsDr_Winston

Many of our attacking players have been here five minutes and have missed much of pre season. We'll probably be into September before we can sensibly assess them.

As for Kahlua, if he can have the same impact as Barrow did in his first season at Reading most people will be well happy with that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kalulu on 03:14 - Aug 11 with 2737 viewsDJack

Kalulu on 20:28 - Aug 10 by Dr_Winston

Many of our attacking players have been here five minutes and have missed much of pre season. We'll probably be into September before we can sensibly assess them.

As for Kahlua, if he can have the same impact as Barrow did in his first season at Reading most people will be well happy with that.

Doc, it's not like to spell a players name incorrectly. Not even in jest.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Kalulu on 09:45 - Aug 11 with 2401 viewsBadlands

Would like to see Routledge on with Borja.
Not as quick but better quality.
Radio said Kalulu was fast but often had no one near him in support ... sounds like Barrow and James.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Kalulu on 11:54 - Aug 11 with 2201 viewscontroversial_jack

Too weak, easily outmuscled, looked like a poor version of Febien Brandy. Goalie aside, not impressed with the new signings so far.Seems we have a weaker squad than last season.
Kalulu on 11:57 - Aug 11 with 2192 viewsNotLoyal

Kalulu on 11:54 - Aug 11 by controversial_jack

Too weak, easily outmuscled, looked like a poor version of Febien Brandy. Goalie aside, not impressed with the new signings so far.Seems we have a weaker squad than last season.

Surridge will get 15+ if he stays all season.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Kalulu on 12:00 - Aug 11 with 2170 viewssainthelens

It's the best we can hope for right now, so park the negativity. We all know the shit we are in , so what's the point in running the lads down?
Kalulu on 13:15 - Aug 11 with 2058 viewsblackpooljack

You really ought to change your name to Bellend Jack
Kalulu on 13:28 - Aug 11 with 2020 viewsFireboy2

Kalulu on 13:15 - Aug 11 by blackpooljack

Agreed.

He gave away a several free kicks for muscling derby players off the ball.
Kalulu on 14:04 - Aug 11 with 1937 viewsjasper_T

Watching him try to shove Huddlestone about was pretty funny.
Kalulu on 14:13 - Aug 11 with 1899 viewsraynor94

Ooof, what a surprise!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kalulu on 14:28 - Aug 11 with 1852 viewscontroversial_jack

Kalulu on 12:00 - Aug 11 by sainthelens

It's the best we can hope for right now, so park the negativity. We all know the shit we are in , so what's the point in running the lads down?

It's not running him down, unless he can see it on here. Just an honest opinion
Kalulu on 14:29 - Aug 11 with 1845 viewscontroversial_jack

Kalulu on 13:15 - Aug 11 by blackpooljack

Sorry, i was wrong! He's one of the best players I have seen for a long time. He will get 15 to 20 goals this season. Does that make you feel better?
Kalulu on 23:50 - Aug 11 with 1444 viewsJacket

He's no good said the chorus of cretins judging him without ever seeing him play. Until Saturday none of us knew one way or the other. Like many I said nothing, because I knew nothing about the fella. However many of those equally in the dark felt they were qualified to comment on him and the others. Based on what we've seen so far, looks decent.

Just goes to show, if you know nothing about a player, shut your trap and trust the judgement of those who have seen him play and know what they're talking about. If you stick to this rule, you may avoid looking like a complete div.
Kalulu on 11:11 - Aug 12 with 1219 viewscontroversial_jack

Kalulu on 23:50 - Aug 11 by Jacket

He's no good said the chorus of cretins judging him without ever seeing him play. Until Saturday none of us knew one way or the other. Like many I said nothing, because I knew nothing about the fella. However many of those equally in the dark felt they were qualified to comment on him and the others. Based on what we've seen so far, looks decent.

Just goes to show, if you know nothing about a player, shut your trap and trust the judgement of those who have seen him play and know what they're talking about. If you stick to this rule, you may avoid looking like a complete div.

I did see him play. I was at Pride Park, and the seeming consensus of supporters around me was that he was gash, but that's just on one performance, he has to be given time like any other player.
Kalulu on 11:25 - Aug 12 with 1192 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kalulu on 11:11 - Aug 12 by controversial_jack

I did see him play. I was at Pride Park, and the seeming consensus of supporters around me was that he was gash, but that's just on one performance, he has to be given time like any other player.

Never mind the “consensus” of those around you. You must be able to think for yourself.
Now, considering he only met him team mates this week - how do you rate his performance? What was good, what was bad?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kalulu on 11:27 - Aug 12 with 1184 viewsdameedna

A lot still to do with Kalulu. Worked hard in training but needs more time. Difficult one for Cooper.
Kalulu on 11:32 - Aug 12 with 1170 viewscontroversial_jack

Kalulu on 11:25 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Never mind the “consensus” of those around you. You must be able to think for yourself.
Now, considering he only met him team mates this week - how do you rate his performance? What was good, what was bad?

He seemed up for it, eager too. Maybe I'm a bit too critical as he was probably rusty, but seems another who can't stay on his feet.Wants to get forward, but so did I when i played Sunday league.Hope i'm wrong, but didn't see anything to get excited about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024