Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kalulu 17:20 - Aug 10 with 4995 viewsMrSwerve

Very good player in the making. Good strength, excellent pace, some very good runs, linked up well with other players...excited to see how he does this season.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Kalulu on 11:51 - Aug 12 with 739 viewsJacket

Kalulu on 11:11 - Aug 12 by controversial_jack

I did see him play. I was at Pride Park, and the seeming consensus of supporters around me was that he was gash, but that's just on one performance, he has to be given time like any other player.

I was referring more to those who wrote him off before he came, although judging him on one performance seems a bit premature, particularly to go as far as to call him gash and particularly when he was involved in a couple of our better chances. For me, one game is too few to heap on the praise or decide that he is gash, even if that is based on a consensus. If we'd decide after one match the consensus would have been that Tom Carroll was a world beater up at Anfield.

People will still disagree after 20 matches, but at least it will be based on more than 90 mins of football.
Kalulu on 15:05 - Aug 12 with 630 viewscontroversial_jack

Kalulu on 11:51 - Aug 12 by Jacket

I was referring more to those who wrote him off before he came, although judging him on one performance seems a bit premature, particularly to go as far as to call him gash and particularly when he was involved in a couple of our better chances. For me, one game is too few to heap on the praise or decide that he is gash, even if that is based on a consensus. If we'd decide after one match the consensus would have been that Tom Carroll was a world beater up at Anfield.

People will still disagree after 20 matches, but at least it will be based on more than 90 mins of football.

That's correct, he needs more time and I did state that, but the thread was about his performance on sat and it wasn't very good imo
Kalulu on 21:32 - Aug 12 with 492 viewsPentyrchJack

I agree. From what I saw of him from the stand at Pride Park he looked inventive and talented. Just think he needs to get much fitter as he was knackered after 30 mins. More game time and good management will sort that.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Kalulu on 22:01 - Aug 12 with 441 viewsOldjack

Kalulu on 18:29 - Aug 10 by Landore_Jack

Any news on his injury?

no mention of it here https://www.swanseacity.com/news/aldo-kalulu-relishing-new-challenge

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024