Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread 02:09 - Aug 11 with 23840 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 14:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 10:16 - Aug 11 with 7743 viewsairedale

If Andre Ayew is going to figure definitely for us this season, then shirley this will be the game to blood him?
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 10:34 - Aug 11 with 7706 viewsSwansea93

Nordfeldt
Naughton
Rodon
Wilmot
John
Byers
Dhanda
Kalulu
Peterson
Ayew
Surridge

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 10:46 - Aug 11 with 7712 viewsairedale

Yep, good chance for Wilmot to show up too.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 11:21 - Aug 11 with 7668 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 10:34 - Aug 11 by Swansea93

Nordfeldt
Naughton
Rodon
Wilmot
John
Byers
Dhanda
Kalulu
Peterson
Ayew
Surridge

Can't disagree with any of that team. Would like to see Routs get 30 minutes if he's fit as he's missed both league games and probably needs to sharpen up to be in contention for Preston.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 11:34 - Aug 11 with 7648 viewsCaptain_Sham

2-0 Northampton obviously.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 11:53 - Aug 11 with 7608 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 10:34 - Aug 11 by Swansea93

Nordfeldt
Naughton
Rodon
Wilmot
John
Byers
Dhanda
Kalulu
Peterson
Ayew
Surridge

Definitely an opportunity to give players a good run out -

I'd probably start with Cian for Rodon and given his injury I can't see Kalulu being played so time for Wayne to shine.

Experiment, give players like Peterson, Surrige & Wilmot game time or play safe for a win?

For an off the wall selection how about an attack line of Astro, Routledge and Dyer?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 11:55 - Aug 11 with 7619 viewsThrasher6

Nordfeldt
Naughton
Rodon
Wilmot
John
Byers
Dhanda
Kalulu
Peterson
Ayew
Surridge

Makes a lot of sense....6-0

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 13:30 - Aug 11 with 7493 viewsSwansea93

Cooper said yesterday he's very pleased with Ayews testing results he's come back super fit (as expected with the African Cup) and he'll be in contention Tuesday and will be a good option for us.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 20:19 - Aug 11 with 7187 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How many tickets sold?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 20:22 - Aug 11 with 7165 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 20:19 - Aug 11 by felixstowe_jack

How many tickets sold?

26 ... can't be putting money in the Yank's hands to pay Rooney's wages ... hang on!

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 21:06 - Aug 11 with 7128 viewsCooperman

I couldn't make Hull and can't make Preston so I'll be doing my best to get to this one. A fix of live football is long overdue.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 17:29 - Aug 12 with 6477 viewsMrSwerve

Hope we tonk them. Still hate them after 1997.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 17:30]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:44 - Aug 12 with 6142 viewsjasper_T

Just seen that Sky are taking this midweek opportunity for something different to put on another fcking Leeds game.

Their owners are right to be annoyed. They're on TV more than most of PL teams and get paid 1/20th the fees.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 00:20 - Aug 13 with 6044 viewsairedale

Must be because of the oceans of cash rolling in from businesses desperate for exposure during broadcast.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 10:10 - Aug 13 with 5782 viewsJackSomething

Going down tonight for the first time since giving up my season ticket in 2015 as my little boy is now old enough to go and I want to see if he likes it. Have also moved, so now have to drive to the stadium for the first time.

Given the expected lower crowd, any advice on where to park? I would go to Beaufort Road or somewhere on the road near Virgin Media, but I think some of those roads now have double yellows?

Any advice would be appreciated.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 10:17 - Aug 13 with 5762 viewsSwansea93

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 10:10 - Aug 13 by JackSomething

Going down tonight for the first time since giving up my season ticket in 2015 as my little boy is now old enough to go and I want to see if he likes it. Have also moved, so now have to drive to the stadium for the first time.

Given the expected lower crowd, any advice on where to park? I would go to Beaufort Road or somewhere on the road near Virgin Media, but I think some of those roads now have double yellows?

Any advice would be appreciated.

I park on Furnace Way, about a 10 minute walk to the ground very easy and quick to get out.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 12:16 - Aug 13 with 5605 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 20:22 - Aug 11 by Badlands

26 ... can't be putting money in the Yank's hands to pay Rooney's wages ... hang on!

Ayew may be playing, now we dont have to pay Rooneys wage
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 12:17 - Aug 13 with 5621 viewsBadlands

TBH whatever team we put out I will disappointed if we don't win with a decent score.
We should have two teams of relatively equal strength - maybe CD is the only area we are obviously weaker without MVDH & Rodon.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 14:07 - Aug 13 with 5454 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 20:22 - Aug 11 by Badlands

32 tickets sold then.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 13 with 5311 viewsGlyn1

According to their fans forum, a couple of them are already in Swansea and are enjoying the beach. You have to admire the dedication of away fans.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 15:46]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 18:48 - Aug 13 with 4910 viewsNeathJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 18:53 - Aug 13 with 4852 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 18:48 - Aug 13 by NeathJack

wow... i knew we would make changes... but wowwww definitely a big risk.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 18:57 - Aug 13 with 4806 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fk Aye MkAyew

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 18:57 - Aug 13 with 4793 viewsjasper_T

Centre of midfield looks a bit empty.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 18:58 - Aug 13 with 4779 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 18:48 - Aug 13 by NeathJack

Enterprising of the manager to name himself as a sub.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024