Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread 02:09 - Aug 11 with 23841 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 14:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 09:41 - Aug 14 with 2565 viewsJohnw102

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:24 - Aug 13 by Landore_Jack

He needs a kick up the arse. What is wrong with him?

Kick out the door would be better. Rangers and Forest knew it.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 12:42 - Aug 14 with 2231 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 00:57 - Aug 14 by Kerouac

Got to disagree on Dhanda.
I was really disappointed with his performance in midfield. Lacks bottle, lacks self-belief.
Although he does have some ability.

Looks too weak to play midfield and too slow to play out wide

Totally agree, Dhanda was very poor indeed.

Garrick looked ten times better.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 12:52 - Aug 14 with 2220 viewsBobblehat

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:41 - Aug 13 by swan_si

No he wasn't, and no he didn't.

He was awful had no interest in the game at all.
Agreed couldn't hear anyone booing him from where i was sitting tho
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 12:53 - Aug 14 with 2220 viewsBobblehat

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:46 - Aug 13 by Fireboy2

So he didnt get boooed?

Nope
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 13:23 - Aug 14 with 2159 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 12:52 - Aug 14 by Bobblehat

He was awful had no interest in the game at all.
Agreed couldn't hear anyone booing him from where i was sitting tho

I heard a lot of exasperated gasps but no booing.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 14:46 - Aug 14 with 2074 viewsBobblehat

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 13:23 - Aug 14 by Badlands

👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread (n/t) on 16:06 - Aug 14 with 1996 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 05:23 - Aug 14 by Captain_Sham

[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 16:05]

[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 16:06]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 18:20 - Aug 14 with 1868 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 13:23 - Aug 14 by Badlands

Any tutting or gallic shrugs?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 19:12 - Aug 14 with 1806 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 12:42 - Aug 14 by Flashberryjack

Totally agree, Dhanda was very poor indeed.

Garrick looked ten times better.

Really?! Garrick looked great but was on for about 10 seconds. Besides a couple of stray passes Dhanda controlled his part of the pitch very well. The fact that you are comparing him to a winger as a bench mark tells me all I need to know.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 19:22 - Aug 14 with 1800 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 19:12 - Aug 14 by ItchySphincter

Really?! Garrick looked great but was on for about 10 seconds. Besides a couple of stray passes Dhanda controlled his part of the pitch very well. The fact that you are comparing him to a winger as a bench mark tells me all I need to know.

10 seconds ? you'd better get your watch recalibrated.

And I wasn't comparing a winger to Dhanda, I was comparing the impact of both players on the game.

And in my humble opinion Dhanda had very little impact on the game, but hey! opinions do differ.

Hello

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 19:50 - Aug 14 with 1764 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 19:22 - Aug 14 by Flashberryjack

10 seconds ? you'd better get your watch recalibrated.

And I wasn't comparing a winger to Dhanda, I was comparing the impact of both players on the game.

And in my humble opinion Dhanda had very little impact on the game, but hey! opinions do differ.

Agree with your first sentence, it was approx. 18 mins.

Disagree with your second sentence, you directly compared the two.

Agree with your third sentence.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 21:38 - Aug 14 with 1664 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Looking at the highlights it seemed that Mackay didn't do that badly . A couple of good shots, near assists and one dreadful corner.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 21:45 - Aug 14 with 1652 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 21:38 - Aug 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Looking at the highlights it seemed that Mackay didn't do that badly . A couple of good shots, near assists and one dreadful corner.

He wasn't very good...believe me.

Hello

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:47 - Aug 14 with 1586 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 21:45 - Aug 14 by Flashberryjack

He wasn't very good...believe me.

You are right.
He was really poor.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 23:41 - Aug 14 with 1540 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:05 - Aug 13 by Libertarian

Swansea v Cambridge

Marc Richards has signed a short term contract at Cambridge. He scored some important goals for us on loan from Blackburn, helping to save us from relegation out the football league 2002/2003.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 21:55 - Aug 15 with 1018 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jackharris on holiday is he?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 07:41 - Aug 16 with 798 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 23:41 - Aug 14 by theloneranger

Marc Richards has signed a short term contract at Cambridge. He scored some important goals for us on loan from Blackburn, helping to save us from relegation out the football league 2002/2003.

Wasn't it Cambridge at home he got carried off with Knee Ligament damage? Not sure why but that game sticks in the memory.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 08:17 - Aug 16 with 771 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 21:38 - Aug 14 by Brynmill_Jack

That's interesting. I remember watching the compilation of all our goals from last season and was surprised at how much McKay figured in the build up of many of them particularly early in the season before Dan James & Routs became regulars after which McKay featured less in the team.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 08:26 - Aug 16 with 761 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 07:41 - Aug 16 by 34dfgdf54

Wasn't it Cambridge at home he got carried off with Knee Ligament damage? Not sure why but that game sticks in the memory.

Rochdale away

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024