Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Media love in with Potter this morning... 12:43 - Aug 11 with 4221 viewsThrasher6

Making me retch.....
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 20:10]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 21:47 - Aug 12 with 1114 viewsLuther27

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 11:03 - Aug 12 by jackrabbit

“You really believe he expected money to spend on a team that was relegated and had to sell to survive? ” No, but perhaps he didn’t fancy another year of the same.

“He left us in the lurch”. Really? I thought he left us in the close season.

“He left for money..”. Really? You have the inside track? I would think the challenge and status of the Premier League and personal career advancement might have had something to do with it, besides money. Perfectly natural professional aspirations.

I won’t bother dignifying your very last statement with a response. It’s pathetic.

A season isn't a year.
He took a pay cut to go to Brighton?
As for pathetic.....well you are entitled to an opinion...just like everyone else.
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 23:06 - Aug 12 with 1085 viewsjacabertawe

There really is some infantile bitterness towards Potter.
Why the hell should have stayed here when offered the Brighton job?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 23:33 - Aug 12 with 1063 viewsItchySphincter

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 21:28 - Aug 11 by JBT95

He went to a crap team, that would've gone down had Cardiff, Fulham and Huddersfield not been so horrendous.

They've signed next to nobody as well.

Low risk move for him then init? If he keeps them up he’ll be some sort of genius, if they go down he won’t be blamed. Win win for him. Christ, some people are thick.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 0:06]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 23:59 - Aug 12 with 1048 viewsjackrmee

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 22:31 - Aug 11 by Luther27

He knew what he was walking into. You really believe he expected money to spend on a team that was relegated and had to sell to survive? Really? He left us in the lurch...so fvck him. He left for money and is now filling Brighton fans with the I love this club badge kissing bullshite. So again...fvck him.
I'm a Swans supporter not a fvcking ex Judas manager supporter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7350631/Daniel-James-signs-bo

Is it fvck Dan J as well? He left us too.
I feel nothing but pride and I'm happy for them both tbh. Hope they both rip the prem up and they remember we started it for them.
They got noticed when they were with us. Playing our way. And helping us move forward at the same time. Cheers lads, and good luck.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 05:07 - Aug 13 with 998 viewsSwanDownUnder

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 19:07 - Aug 11 by Thrasher6

And there you are...like a wet rag...nodding like a dog. You're a Swansea City supporter...he upped sticks and left us in the lurch....if Birch didn't put a clause that he couldn't buy our players for a year....he would have raped us even more (like Rodgers did) and took our best players with him....all for his self worth. He does not give a f@ck about us...or you.
Stop being a pussy and wake up to the world around you....
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 19:08]

Nah mate, you are the sad f*cker... did potter hurt your feelings. You are sensitive mind, is he on your hate list now?
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 07:52 - Aug 13 with 970 viewsThrasher6

Read it again. We gave Potter the chance, but he didn't reciprocate that at all did he? Oh no...at the first opportunity he was off like a shot. Remember the Guardian articles? Here to build something like I did in Sweden...you can blame the yanks etc, but the reality is that Graham Potter came across as a pretty shallow individual. But crack on....kiss his arse...
Personally I would like to call him out on it....and I hope he combusts. Not bitter....just been around the block and seen these people many times.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 7:55]

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 09:15 - Aug 13 with 909 viewsFireboy2

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 07:52 - Aug 13 by Thrasher6

Read it again. We gave Potter the chance, but he didn't reciprocate that at all did he? Oh no...at the first opportunity he was off like a shot. Remember the Guardian articles? Here to build something like I did in Sweden...you can blame the yanks etc, but the reality is that Graham Potter came across as a pretty shallow individual. But crack on....kiss his arse...
Personally I would like to call him out on it....and I hope he combusts. Not bitter....just been around the block and seen these people many times.

Didnt i read somewhere that just before he left he went to watch a game on the south coast with his coaching team, low and behold a few days after he goes to brighton he signs a player from one of the teams he watched whilst still contracted to us.

Even though im quite laid back when it comes to players and managers leaving as it does happen and we have to accept it, this one leaves a bitter taste.

So imo fvck him.
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 10:36 - Aug 13 with 843 viewsLuther27

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 23:59 - Aug 12 by jackrmee

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7350631/Daniel-James-signs-bo

Is it fvck Dan J as well? He left us too.
I feel nothing but pride and I'm happy for them both tbh. Hope they both rip the prem up and they remember we started it for them.
They got noticed when they were with us. Playing our way. And helping us move forward at the same time. Cheers lads, and good luck.

Not really...DJ impressed me with his put his head down and play for us attitude after the Leeds deal collapsed. Difference is he wasn't into the...This is an exciting project bullshit that Potter was. Don't ask me to like the head of our project for jumping ship and leaving us in the lurch.
Login to get fewer ads

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 10:55 - Aug 13 with 850 viewsJackSomething

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 21:28 - Aug 11 by JBT95

He went to a crap team, that would've gone down had Cardiff, Fulham and Huddersfield not been so horrendous.

They've signed next to nobody as well.

Neal Maupay - £20m
Adam Webster - £20m
Leandro Trossard - £18m
Matt Clarke - £3.5m
Aaron Mooy - Season Loan

Doesn't really seem like next to nobody does it? A 22 year old striker who scored 25 Championship goals last year, a 24 year old centre back who was apparently very good for Bristol City last year, a 24 year old Belgian winger who I know nothing about but is good enough to have been called up for his national team, a 22 year old centre back they've subsequently loaned out for Championship experience (not surprising when they have Dunk and Webster), and a midfielder who was one of Huddersfield's best players.

No departures for a fee, just loans and free transfers. We'd have loved a summer transfer window like that during our last few PL seasons. Even if they do get relegated, most of that lot are young enough to generate a good profit if they're half decent.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 10:57 - Aug 13 with 842 viewsJacket

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 07:52 - Aug 13 by Thrasher6

I must admit it did disappoint me in him as a person after all the talk of building something here and all that. But then, he had no loyalty to Swansea, he was a mercenary as are the lot of them, that is the nature of football and that has always been it's nature. I'm not bitter about it as I don't think we're any worse off under Cooper. If anything we're better off thanks to his contacts being able to attract the likes of Margetson. I don't like the prick, Margetson that is but I don't have to and am more than happy for him to be here as he seems to be doing a decent job. Sometimes it's easier when these people come across as dicks, as it was more difficult to take that Potter was a mercenary like the rest because he came across as such a decent guy.
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 11:34 - Aug 13 with 813 views34dfgdf54

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 10:57 - Aug 13 by Jacket

I must admit it did disappoint me in him as a person after all the talk of building something here and all that. But then, he had no loyalty to Swansea, he was a mercenary as are the lot of them, that is the nature of football and that has always been it's nature. I'm not bitter about it as I don't think we're any worse off under Cooper. If anything we're better off thanks to his contacts being able to attract the likes of Margetson. I don't like the prick, Margetson that is but I don't have to and am more than happy for him to be here as he seems to be doing a decent job. Sometimes it's easier when these people come across as dicks, as it was more difficult to take that Potter was a mercenary like the rest because he came across as such a decent guy.

Agree with your point about Cooper. Early signs are is that he was the capability to do an even better job than Potter. Very impressed so far with how Cooper has handled everything, including his work in the transfer market.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 11:35]
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 13:49 - Aug 13 with 745 viewsGlyn1

Best wishes to Graham Potter, who did a good job for us.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 19:27 - Aug 13 with 627 viewsThrasher6

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 13:49 - Aug 13 by Glyn1

Best wishes to Graham Potter, who did a good job for us.

If you actually have nothing to say.....please spare us the use of ink in your 58 letter sentence

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 19:52 - Aug 13 with 611 viewsjackrabbit

“Making me wretch”

By the way OP, you mean ‘retch’ without the ‘w’

A ‘wretch’ is a suffering individual down on his luck (a miserable string of piss) who sees the world as a miserable negative place, without anything to get happy or joyous about.

Come to think of it....

🤔
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 19:54]
Media love in with Potter this morning... (n/t) on 19:58 - Aug 13 with 602 viewsThrasher6

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 19:52 - Aug 13 by jackrabbit

“Making me wretch”

A ‘wretch’ is a suffering individual down on his luck (a miserable string of piss) who sees the world as a miserable negative place, without anything to get happy or joyous about.

Come to think of it....

🤔

[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 20:16]

Media love in with Potter this morning... (n/t) on 20:09 - Aug 13 with 589 viewsThrasher6

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 20:11 - Aug 13 with 587 viewsThrasher6

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 19:52 - Aug 13 by jackrabbit

“Making me wretch”

Come to think of it....

🤔

What are you on about?

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 03:09 - Aug 14 with 534 viewsSwanDownUnder

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 23:33 - Aug 12 by ItchySphincter

Low risk move for him then init? If he keeps them up he’ll be some sort of genius, if they go down he won’t be blamed. Win win for him. Christ, some people are thick.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 0:06]

Did you find out about about Ayew and Baston?
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 14:39 - Aug 14 with 492 viewsGammon

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 16:19 - Aug 11 by MrSwerve

I think Potter's got a good fit there. I also rate him highly...he'll stay up with Brighton this season.

If that does happen and they have a good season...expect mid-tier clubs to come in for him...Everton, West Ham, etc.

That said, I'd love for them to get relegated.

Agree.

Why all the bitterness? Brighton are a bigger club than Swans, fact. They're also in the Premier League and we're not going to be in it anytime soon.

Good luck to Potter I say.
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 14:46 - Aug 14 with 487 viewsThrasher6

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 14:39 - Aug 14 by Gammon

Agree.

Why all the bitterness? Brighton are a bigger club than Swans, fact. They're also in the Premier League and we're not going to be in it anytime soon.

Good luck to Potter I say.

I give up...."Brighton are a bigger club than Swans, fact"

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 14:49 - Aug 14 with 477 viewsFireboy2

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 14:46 - Aug 14 by Thrasher6

I give up...."Brighton are a bigger club than Swans, fact"

Id say so as well, for one they have owners who seem to be in it for the long haul, whereas ours' the least said the better.
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 17:03 - Aug 14 with 442 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024