Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Media love in with Potter this morning... 12:43 - Aug 11 with 4220 viewsThrasher6

Making me retch.....
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 20:10]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 12:50 - Aug 11 with 3022 viewsSgorioFruit

lets see where Brighton sit after xmas

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 13:01 - Aug 11 with 2968 viewsswanjackal

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 12:50 - Aug 11 by SgorioFruit

The South Coast :P

I find it diifcult to dislike Brighton, solely because of memories of Steve Foster's headband. It was majestic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 16:14 - Aug 11 with 2704 viewsNotLoyal

Villa won 3-0 away first game of the season v arsenal, then got relegated.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 16:19 - Aug 11 with 2685 viewsMrSwerve

I think Potter's got a good fit there. I also rate him highly...he'll stay up with Brighton this season.

If that does happen and they have a good season...expect mid-tier clubs to come in for him...Everton, West Ham, etc.

That said, I'd love for them to get relegated.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 16:24 - Aug 11 with 2654 viewsraynor94

I really don't get this bitterness, Potter did what anyone of us would have done, good luck to him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 16:38 - Aug 11 with 2573 viewsLuther27

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 16:24 - Aug 11 by raynor94

I really don't get this bitterness, Potter did what anyone of us would have done, good luck to him

Not many people said that about the old board or some of our ex players. Fvck him.
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 17:31 - Aug 11 with 2490 viewsAndy1300

Sad feckers on here aye.

Good luck to him, he did well with us

Number 1 team in Wales

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 17:48 - Aug 11 with 2437 viewsMrSwerve

I’m sure someone asked on here “why would Dan James move to Man Utd?”

Brilliant.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 19:07 - Aug 11 with 2305 viewsThrasher6

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 17:31 - Aug 11 by Andy1300

Sad feckers on here aye.

Good luck to him, he did well with us

And there you are...like a wet rag...nodding like a dog. You're a Swansea City supporter...he upped sticks and left us in the lurch....if Birch didn't put a clause that he couldn't buy our players for a year....he would have raped us even more (like Rodgers did) and took our best players with him....all for his self worth. He does not give a f@ck about us...or you.
Stop being a pussy and wake up to the world around you....
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 19:08]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Media love in with Potter this morning... (n/t) on 19:21 - Aug 11 with 2263 viewsFlashberryjack

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 16:19 - Aug 11 by MrSwerve

I think Potter's got a good fit there. I also rate him highly...he'll stay up with Brighton this season.

If that does happen and they have a good season...expect mid-tier clubs to come in for him...Everton, West Ham, etc.

That said, I'd love for them to get relegated.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 21:24 - Aug 11 with 2091 viewsjackrabbit

Hear, hear. There are some very sad bastards about...a lot of them on here. As I said in another thread, having survived a season with the Swans where he was given absolutely bugger all to be going on with, he helped us to a reasonably successful conclusion and respectable position in the table. It must have taken a micro-second to decide whether or not to have ‘same again’ at the Liberty or move to an ailing Premier League side where he knew he would be given funds for reinforcements. Absolute no-brainer. I wish him well.
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 21:28 - Aug 11 with 2079 viewsJBT95

He went to a crap team, that would've gone down had Cardiff, Fulham and Huddersfield not been so horrendous.

They've signed next to nobody as well.
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 21:37 - Aug 11 with 2064 viewsphact0rri

I think he deserves all the plaudits he gets. it does twist the knife as I liked him quite a bit and go out of my way to ignore as much of it as I can. But he is quality and I hope he does well.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 22:20 - Aug 11 with 2012 viewsBillyChong

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 21:28 - Aug 11 by JBT95

He went to a crap team, that would've gone down had Cardiff, Fulham and Huddersfield not been so horrendous.

They've signed next to nobody as well.

He’s been backed by their board to make signings costing £60m + so far. He’d have had a budget of £500k from our board.
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 22:31 - Aug 11 with 1977 viewsLuther27

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 21:24 - Aug 11 by jackrabbit

Hear, hear. There are some very sad bastards about...a lot of them on here. As I said in another thread, having survived a season with the Swans where he was given absolutely bugger all to be going on with, he helped us to a reasonably successful conclusion and respectable position in the table. It must have taken a micro-second to decide whether or not to have ‘same again’ at the Liberty or move to an ailing Premier League side where he knew he would be given funds for reinforcements. Absolute no-brainer. I wish him well.

He knew what he was walking into. You really believe he expected money to spend on a team that was relegated and had to sell to survive? Really? He left us in the lurch...so fvck him. He left for money and is now filling Brighton fans with the I love this club badge kissing bullshite. So again...fvck him.
I'm a Swans supporter not a fvcking ex Judas manager supporter.
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 00:12 - Aug 12 with 1879 viewsKilkennyjack

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 12:50 - Aug 11 by SgorioFruit

If he has not been sacked by January, then he will have done well.
The man has rolled the dice.

Beware of the Risen People

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 05:54 - Aug 12 with 1804 viewsjackal

Potter's a very good young manager who'll go far with the right backing.

He did a great job for us in very difficult circumstances.

The Yanks treated him badly and I don't blame him in the least for bailing out.
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 06:25 - Aug 12 with 1777 viewsWhiterockin

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 19:07 - Aug 11 by Thrasher6

And there you are...like a wet rag...nodding like a dog. You're a Swansea City supporter...he upped sticks and left us in the lurch....if Birch didn't put a clause that he couldn't buy our players for a year....he would have raped us even more (like Rodgers did) and took our best players with him....all for his self worth. He does not give a f@ck about us...or you.
Stop being a pussy and wake up to the world around you....
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 19:08]

"if Birch didn't put a clause that he couldn't buy our players for a year"

Is this a fact or opinion.
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 07:21 - Aug 12 with 1734 viewsSPboy

Potter is a decent manager, he did pretty well for us with the resources at his disposal.

But let’s be honest, it should not really be that difficult to improve on the dour dross served up by his predecessor at Brighton.

He has gone to a club that are prepared to back him with some investment & at least have some ambition & vision for the future unlike our lot
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 07:59 - Aug 12 with 1676 viewsmagicdaps10

If the Yanks backed him instead of pleading poverty, we could have been in the prem with Potter.

Potter done the right thing for himself just as the yanks are doing for themselves.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 08:03 - Aug 12 with 1658 viewsWarwickHunt

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 00:12 - Aug 12 by Kilkennyjack

If he has not been sacked by January, then he will have done well.
The man has rolled the dice.

Even if he gets sacked before Xmas he’s won...

See also: Monk, G.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 8:04]
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 08:06 - Aug 12 with 1648 viewshobo

As predicted. He really is a fantastic manager. Cooper is showing good early signs though
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 08:06 - Aug 12 with 1647 viewsNeath_Jack

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 07:59 - Aug 12 by magicdaps10

If the Yanks backed him instead of pleading poverty, we could have been in the prem with Potter.

Potter done the right thing for himself just as the yanks are doing for themselves.

Backed him with what, chocolate buttons?

Even if we gave Potter £20m, that in no way guarantees we would have gone up, but what it does guarantee is more lovely debt to have been serviced the following seasons.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 11:03 - Aug 12 with 1529 viewsjackrabbit

Media love in with Potter this morning... on 22:31 - Aug 11 by Luther27

He knew what he was walking into. You really believe he expected money to spend on a team that was relegated and had to sell to survive? Really? He left us in the lurch...so fvck him. He left for money and is now filling Brighton fans with the I love this club badge kissing bullshite. So again...fvck him.
I'm a Swans supporter not a fvcking ex Judas manager supporter.

“You really believe he expected money to spend on a team that was relegated and had to sell to survive? ” No, but perhaps he didn’t fancy another year of the same.

“He left us in the lurch”. Really? I thought he left us in the close season.

“He left for money..”. Really? You have the inside track? I would think the challenge and status of the Premier League and personal career advancement might have had something to do with it, besides money. Perfectly natural professional aspirations.

I won’t bother dignifying your very last statement with a response. It’s pathetic.
Media love in with Potter this morning... on 12:43 - Aug 12 with 1456 viewsJacket

To be fair he deserves the praise. I thought I'd be willing them on to lose, but when it boils down to it I couldn't give a monkeys how they do. It would have been different if we'd have lost both our matches, and it could again change if we get a string of poor results. But up to now I don't think we'd have done any better under Potter. I can't be angry with him for leaving, because his departure doesn't seem to have had any negative impact on us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024