Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ENG v WAL 14:19 - Aug 11 with 2874 viewsunion_jack

Wales being torn apart in this so far.

They don’t look up for the physicality of the game and decision making has been awful.

Not taking it seriously or really not that good?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

ENG v WAL on 22:12 - Aug 15 with 572 viewsBrynmill_Jack

To the OP - did you miss the Welsh brutally smash the living sh*t out of the English for s30 odd phases before we scored in the last 6 nations game?

Gatland has the measure of their team and their coach. England will implode again. Wales holding back until the real stuff starts.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ENG v WAL on 22:23 - Aug 15 with 556 viewspikeypaul

Did any of you notice who was missing from the background staff on Sunday and the days prior,due to a family members illness ?
A little clue he's been the main motivator for the last few years and organises the area that won us the grand slam this year. It's no coincidence the boys did not seem up to it on Sunday.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

ENG v WAL on 22:34 - Aug 15 with 549 viewsFireboy2

ENG v WAL on 22:23 - Aug 15 by pikeypaul

Did any of you notice who was missing from the background staff on Sunday and the days prior,due to a family members illness ?
A little clue he's been the main motivator for the last few years and organises the area that won us the grand slam this year. It's no coincidence the boys did not seem up to it on Sunday.

Aye i was wondering where the ugly pie eater was.
ENG v WAL on 06:22 - Aug 16 with 493 viewsdickythorpe

ENG v WAL on 22:34 - Aug 15 by Fireboy2

Aye i was wondering where the ugly pie eater was.

Edwards hasn't half kept himself to himself over recent years. Fair enough to him. Klopp Could take lessons
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 18:20]
ENG v WAL on 15:22 - Aug 16 with 427 viewsFireboy2

ENG v WAL on 06:22 - Aug 16 by dickythorpe

Edwards hasn't half kept himself to himself over recent years. Fair enough to him. Klopp Could take lessons
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 18:20]

Shame we are losing him dicky, imo hes the biggest reason why we have been so successful in recent years.
ENG v WAL on 18:21 - Aug 16 with 395 viewsdickythorpe

ENG v WAL on 15:22 - Aug 16 by Fireboy2

Shame we are losing him dicky, imo hes the biggest reason why we have been so successful in recent years.

I agree. He slaps the ego out of many and can stand the nonsense hype of certain media "experts"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024