Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines 16:36 - Aug 11 with 1359 viewsNotLoyal

Paper was a wonderful thing.
But this generation - Nobody will ever know.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 21:02 - Aug 11 with 1223 viewslonglostjack

Very true. There’s a lot to be said for paper.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 21:10 - Aug 11 with 1215 viewsNeathJack

I see what you did there
Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 21:12 - Aug 11 with 1209 viewsNotLoyal

Jackmail was a pretty decent read.

OK I've changed it.

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 21:13 - Aug 11 with 1206 viewsDarran

The bloke that wrote MOL was and still is one of the biggest ćunts on the planet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 21:17 - Aug 11 with 1195 viewsNotLoyal

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 21:13 - Aug 11 by Darran

The bloke that wrote MOL was and still is one of the biggest ćunts on the planet.

I think he was pals with some of the Gloucester boys, I haven't seen him for years, thought mouthful of lead was hilarious. I really liked his mate Murph, and the other swans site guy Gary. I played football with his son Bont.

What makes Anthony Thomas a cünt then ?

OK I've changed it.

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 21:24 - Aug 11 with 1175 viewsDarran

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 21:17 - Aug 11 by NotLoyal

I think he was pals with some of the Gloucester boys, I haven't seen him for years, thought mouthful of lead was hilarious. I really liked his mate Murph, and the other swans site guy Gary. I played football with his son Bont.

I’m not going to go into it in public but believe me he is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 09:49 - Aug 12 with 1025 viewsNotLoyal

Back to fanzines, The London Swan.

OK I've changed it.

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 10:13 - Aug 12 with 1003 views1462jack

I thought mouthful of lead was quality
Login to get fewer ads

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 10:19 - Aug 12 with 985 viewstaffpunk

Used to buy loads of football zines back in the day, including Jack ones. Got hundreds in bags somewhere in the house, surprised how little they're worth tbh, most go for pennies on-line.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 23:28 - Aug 16 with 786 viewsTNT

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 09:49 - Aug 12 by NotLoyal

Back to fanzines, The London Swan.

Class publication.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 08:43 - Aug 17 with 653 viewsGowerjack

Swimming in Swansea Bay

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 08:56 - Aug 17 with 638 viewsNotLoyal

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 10:13 - Aug 12 by 1462jack

I thought mouthful of lead was quality

Pure brilliance.

OK I've changed it.

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 10:59 - Aug 17 with 578 viewsOldjack

`Wouldn't give his autograph to Prosser ,there's a lot of kants out there mind according to Prosser ,Leightom James is one of them

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 11:01 - Aug 17 with 574 viewsbluey_the_blue

Fanzines used to be pretty good - for the most part. As internet usage took off, their importance for news and opinion declined rapidly, after all, by time printed, sold were dated.
Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 18:04 - Aug 17 with 524 viewsNotLoyal

Just snaffling thru some old Swansea fanzines on 10:59 - Aug 17 by Oldjack

`Wouldn't give his autograph to Prosser ,there's a lot of kants out there mind according to Prosser ,Leightom James is one of them

Love!y bloke Leighton, small feet and very tenacious.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024