Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel James 18:11 - Aug 11 with 16059 viewsblackflyingswan

SCORES for Man Utd
Daniel James on 22:33 - Aug 11 with 2433 viewsSwanjaxs

Daniel James on 21:41 - Aug 11 by Jackfath

It's you're.

Of course it is 🤭
Now can I suggest you go and source some good fat juicy sausage and report back to the Planet Swans non football section?
It's your best subject in my honest opinion and let's the big boys free to discuss all things football on the football section 👍
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 22:40]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Daniel James on 22:45 - Aug 11 with 2403 viewsWingstandwood

Daniel James on 21:33 - Aug 11 by krunchykarrot

Good luck to the lad, but couldn't wait to go. His slimy agent is lucky Tykes are tight and hes ended up with United on mega bucks. As far as i'm concerned ill give him the same respect that he gave our club. Same goes for Potter we gave him a chance as well and as soon as he had a chance to leave he fricked off.

As for some on here clapping returning players managers etc. only a very few deserve respect and our appreciation. Rumours had it that one of our best managers blew his dream job through bad judgement.

Still cannot get over how Leeds threw away a guaranteed promotion with the ultimate turbo-boost Daniel James would have given em. You won't find many a finer example of a football club shooting itself in the foot like that.

And?... Add to the black comedy element of it all was the way Leeds had a total lack of self awareness, gratitude and appreciation for the surreal give-away act of charity come 'daylight robbery deal' that the club was gifted upon a plate.

Argus!

Daniel James on 22:50 - Aug 11 with 2382 viewsbuilthjack

Hope he scores every game, and they lose every game

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Daniel James on 22:59 - Aug 11 with 2340 viewsploppy

I hope he does well enough that we get add-ons, if any were included in his transfer.
Daniel James on 23:19 - Aug 11 with 2277 viewsJackfath

Daniel James on 22:33 - Aug 11 by Swanjaxs

Of course it is 🤭
Now can I suggest you go and source some good fat juicy sausage and report back to the Planet Swans non football section?
It's your best subject in my honest opinion and let's the big boys free to discuss all things football on the football section 👍
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 22:40]

No apostrophe needed, champ.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Daniel James on 23:30 - Aug 11 with 2260 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Daniel James on 22:45 - Aug 11 by Wingstandwood

Still cannot get over how Leeds threw away a guaranteed promotion with the ultimate turbo-boost Daniel James would have given em. You won't find many a finer example of a football club shooting itself in the foot like that.

And?... Add to the black comedy element of it all was the way Leeds had a total lack of self awareness, gratitude and appreciation for the surreal give-away act of charity come 'daylight robbery deal' that the club was gifted upon a plate.

Can’t wait to sing to them “where’s your Daniel gone?” and “he’s just too good for you” etc etc. I still laugh about it now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Daniel James on 00:19 - Aug 12 with 2214 viewsJack123

He's the kind of player I always want to watch, for me, once he receives the ball I just can't wait to see what he's going to do.. Be it Wales, or even manure, I think he's the kind of player that makes you want to turn on the tv and watch.. Good on the kid, he's a talent.

libera nos a malo

Daniel James on 00:38 - Aug 12 with 2192 viewsKilkennyjack

Daniel James on 19:32 - Aug 11 by Johnw102

All this talk about DJ, never see any comments here about Ben Davies a genuine product of the youth set up who has made it at Premiership and International level.

‘Genuine product’ is a great phrase. Thank you.

Ben has had a top career, a point well made.

I still wish Dan well of course, he is exciting in every game.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Daniel James on 06:50 - Aug 12 with 2085 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Daniel James on 20:17 - Aug 11 by Fireboy2

Sorry brynnie no can do,

Well I suppose it’s easy for me to say it having been following the club since the seventies and through two financial crises and bobbing around the bottom division with attendances averaging around 3,500 . Did I ever see the days that we’d ever make it back to the big time or sell our players to the likes of Man Utd? Not really ! Like I say it’s a measure of how far we’ve come.

If people on here really think we shouldn’t have sold James and McBurnie they aren’t living in the real world. We sold players in the premier league to bigger clubs when we had the luxury of 150 million a year tv money coming in. Now we have to sell to avoid financial catastrophe.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 8:35]

Daniel James on 08:20 - Aug 12 with 1980 viewsNotLoyal

Daniel James on 21:20 - Aug 11 by Jackfath

No probs, Belfie.

Unoriginal.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Daniel James on 08:25 - Aug 12 with 1969 viewsJackfath

Daniel James on 08:20 - Aug 12 by NotLoyal

Unoriginal.

Says the person who's alleging I am Dwight! Brilliant!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Daniel James on 09:04 - Aug 12 with 1916 viewsFireboy2

Daniel James on 06:50 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Well I suppose it’s easy for me to say it having been following the club since the seventies and through two financial crises and bobbing around the bottom division with attendances averaging around 3,500 . Did I ever see the days that we’d ever make it back to the big time or sell our players to the likes of Man Utd? Not really ! Like I say it’s a measure of how far we’ve come.

If people on here really think we shouldn’t have sold James and McBurnie they aren’t living in the real world. We sold players in the premier league to bigger clubs when we had the luxury of 150 million a year tv money coming in. Now we have to sell to avoid financial catastrophe.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 8:35]

Im feel exactly the same brynnie re selling players at the right price but though i want him to do well (selfishly only for wales' future) it boiled my p!ss when i heard that the cheeky travelling swansea mancs had the gall to sing our song, they dont have the right.
Daniel James on 11:30 - Aug 12 with 1834 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Daniel James on 09:04 - Aug 12 by Fireboy2

Im feel exactly the same brynnie re selling players at the right price but though i want him to do well (selfishly only for wales' future) it boiled my p!ss when i heard that the cheeky travelling swansea mancs had the gall to sing our song, they dont have the right.

I don’t think there’s a law against it. I don’t see why it would boil your pee though. Life’s far too short for such contrafibularities.

Daniel James on 11:34 - Aug 12 with 1829 viewsMrSwerve

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Daniel James on 12:11 - Aug 12 with 1799 viewschad

Surely we have all done it sometime

Daniel James on 12:28 - Aug 12 with 1773 viewsVincent_Vega

Daniel James on 11:34 - Aug 12 by MrSwerve

For crying out loud. Don't get me wrong great for the kid and his family but this W4nkfest is too much.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Daniel James on 12:47 - Aug 12 with 1751 viewsJacket

Daniel James on 18:15 - Aug 11 by thornabyswan

I am sure I could here you Jack bastard when he came on could detect a Welsh twang as well.

Has the glory hunting bus gone up today
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 18:19]

Probably DwightYorkeSuperStar! Glad he's back were he belongs. Hope he and the rest of the bus loads enjoy their hollow and pointless glory hunting.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 12:49]
Daniel James on 13:02 - Aug 12 with 1731 viewsNeath_Jack

Daniel James on 12:11 - Aug 12 by chad

Surely we have all done it sometime

Completely different.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Daniel James on 13:14 - Aug 12 with 1712 viewsDarran

Daniel James on 12:28 - Aug 12 by Vincent_Vega

For crying out loud. Don't get me wrong great for the kid and his family but this W4nkfest is too much.

Top post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Daniel James on 13:16 - Aug 12 with 1705 viewsFireboy2

Daniel James on 11:30 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

I don’t think there’s a law against it. I don’t see why it would boil your pee though. Life’s far too short for such contrafibularities.

You obviously dont have a fuse then brynnie but mine can be quite short and plastics normally light the fvcker.
Daniel James on 17:17 - Aug 12 with 1572 viewsMrSwerve

Daniel James on 12:28 - Aug 12 by Vincent_Vega

You should see some of the comments on Redcafe. He’s gone from being an ‘inexperienced lower league’ player to ‘just what they needed’ and a ‘superstar’.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Daniel James on 17:59 - Aug 12 with 1526 viewsDarran

Daniel James on 17:17 - Aug 12 by MrSwerve

You should see some of the comments on Redcafe. He’s gone from being an ‘inexperienced lower league’ player to ‘just what they needed’ and a ‘superstar’.

Let’s be honest here it’s a goal and his goal but he completely fuçked the shot up and got a lucky deflection for it to go in.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Daniel James on 18:50 - Aug 12 with 1494 viewsVincent_Vega

Daniel James on 17:17 - Aug 12 by MrSwerve

Much like our fan base when Andre Ayew decided not to move in the summer...

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Daniel James on 19:10 - Aug 12 with 1468 viewsOldjack

He scored a freak of a goal ,did jack shyte after that ,what's all the fuss about ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Daniel James on 05:18 - Aug 13 with 1367 viewsSwanDownUnder

Remember our fans drooling over Trundle at Bristol City, embaressing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024