Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football 23:01 - Aug 11 with 6254 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:49 - Aug 12 with 1368 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:41 - Aug 12 by Neath_Jack

It was because i pointed out that he was lying about another subject a couple of weeks ago.

I don't think I've ever directly interacted with him (or if i have, you could count the times on one hand), other than to call out his nonsense.

I’m a firm believer that if you’ve got to use the ignore function you shouldn’t be here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:56 - Aug 12 with 1345 viewsexiledclaseboy

Homosexuals and women commentators/pundits. Always guaranteed a multi pager on here. No one has any issues with either homosexuals or women commentators/pundits though. Perish the thought. They’re just saying mun.

Poll: Tory leader

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:05 - Aug 12 with 1321 viewsDippy

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:56 - Aug 12 by exiledclaseboy

Homosexuals and women commentators/pundits. Always guaranteed a multi pager on here. No one has any issues with either homosexuals or women commentators/pundits though. Perish the thought. They’re just saying mun.

Mahatma Gandhi has had a sherry

Poll: Cooper Out

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:08 - Aug 12 with 1313 viewsbuilthjack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:38 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

Someone who no longer posts here. I don't think many would be surprised by who it was. Found it laughable as I said.

Chrissy? Was he going to duff you?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:12 - Aug 12 with 1303 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:05 - Aug 12 by Dippy

Mahatma Gandhi has had a sherry

Pipe down sonny.

Poll: Tory leader

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:16 - Aug 12 with 1291 viewsFlashberryjack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:12 - Aug 12 by exiledclaseboy

Pipe down sonny.

2 Glasses

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:46 - Aug 12 with 1240 viewsItchySphincter

I dunno why he hasn’t done a gardening programme yet.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 05:11 - Aug 13 with 1202 viewsSwanDownUnder

Its f*ck all to do with him really.

If a footballer doesn't want to come out, who cares... who the f*ck does he think he is, the gay saviour?
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 00:10 - Aug 19 with 989 viewsJacket

Fair dos to the lad, he's coming accross well in this programme, even if he was a bit of a dick in Bridgend twenty odd years ago.

What I don't understand is why the programme doesn't call for the Football Offences Act to become the Sport Offences Act, as if these offences are confined to Football and doesn't include rugby. As if racism and homophobia don't go on in rugby.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 00:27 - Aug 19 with 966 viewsSlugster664

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 00:10 - Aug 19 by Jacket

Fair dos to the lad, he's coming accross well in this programme, even if he was a bit of a dick in Bridgend twenty odd years ago.

What I don't understand is why the programme doesn't call for the Football Offences Act to become the Sport Offences Act, as if these offences are confined to Football and doesn't include rugby. As if racism and homophobia don't go on in rugby.

He's coming across as a fecking idiot butt imo...I don't like him full stop butt, this programme just enhances why I don't like him butt...everytime he appears on tv I cringe butt, and when he used to slap his fecking head I hated him more, butt! I've even wanted for him to fail to score a try for Wales so I wouldn't see the tw@t slap his nut...butt.

Just feck off from our tv screens butt.

STID

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 00:32 - Aug 19 with 959 viewsSwanjaxs

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 00:27 - Aug 19 by Slugster664

He's coming across as a fecking idiot butt imo...I don't like him full stop butt, this programme just enhances why I don't like him butt...everytime he appears on tv I cringe butt, and when he used to slap his fecking head I hated him more, butt! I've even wanted for him to fail to score a try for Wales so I wouldn't see the tw@t slap his nut...butt.

Just feck off from our tv screens butt.

Bit harsh, someone trying to make a crust, ok so he's a slaphead, no need to get your knickers in a twist butt 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 00:44 - Aug 19 with 957 viewsNotLoyal

Where are all the ex gay footballers if there are so many. There is years and years of them.. Thousands of ex pros.
Sol aside and the Baconburger bloke.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 09:41 - Aug 19 with 842 viewsSlugster664

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 00:32 - Aug 19 by Swanjaxs

Bit harsh, someone trying to make a crust, ok so he's a slaphead, no need to get your knickers in a twist butt 👍

He winds me up more than the new female commentator on MOTD, I have to mute the tv when she's on lol

STID

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 09:54 - Aug 19 with 831 viewsNotLoyal

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:46 - Aug 12 by ItchySphincter

I dunno why he hasn’t done a gardening programme yet.

Uphill ?
Qué ...
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 9:58]

OK I've changed it.

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 09:59 - Aug 19 with 823 viewsNotLoyal

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 08:50 - Aug 12 by Vincent_Vega

So Gareth Thomas is now some sort of Homosexualist Messiah. Give me strength

Blue pill ?

OK I've changed it.

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:08 - Aug 19 with 722 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 09:41 - Aug 19 by Slugster664

He winds me up more than the new female commentator on MOTD, I have to mute the tv when she's on lol

Watch the “Alfie’s Angels” programme. It’s the programme that basically sent BBC Wales into the abyss of moronic Telly for the masses . Lowest common denominator rubbish

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:14 - Aug 19 with 710 viewsLuther27

Cards on the table here. I don't care about his sexuality. I don't care if he's bald, walks with a limp etc. My personal opinion...which I believe I'm entitled to...still...is the guy is an utter gobshite attention seeking twunt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024