Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football 23:01 - Aug 11 with 3358 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:49 - Aug 12 with 367 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:41 - Aug 12 by Neath_Jack

It was because i pointed out that he was lying about another subject a couple of weeks ago.

I don't think I've ever directly interacted with him (or if i have, you could count the times on one hand), other than to call out his nonsense.

I’m a firm believer that if you’ve got to use the ignore function you shouldn’t be here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:56 - Aug 12 with 344 viewsexiledclaseboy

Homosexuals and women commentators/pundits. Always guaranteed a multi pager on here. No one has any issues with either homosexuals or women commentators/pundits though. Perish the thought. They’re just saying mun.

Poll: Tory leader

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:05 - Aug 12 with 322 viewsDippy

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:56 - Aug 12 by exiledclaseboy

Homosexuals and women commentators/pundits. Always guaranteed a multi pager on here. No one has any issues with either homosexuals or women commentators/pundits though. Perish the thought. They’re just saying mun.

Mahatma Gandhi has had a sherry

Poll: Potter Out.. 1 win in 7

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:08 - Aug 12 with 312 viewsbuilthjack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:38 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

Someone who no longer posts here. I don't think many would be surprised by who it was. Found it laughable as I said.

Chrissy? Was he going to duff you?

Poll: Who trusts the Yanks?

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:12 - Aug 12 with 302 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:05 - Aug 12 by Dippy

Mahatma Gandhi has had a sherry

Pipe down sonny.

Poll: Tory leader

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:16 - Aug 12 with 290 viewsFlashberryjack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 22:12 - Aug 12 by exiledclaseboy

Pipe down sonny.

2 Glasses

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:46 - Aug 12 with 239 viewsItchySphincter

I dunno why he hasn’t done a gardening programme yet.

CLEMENT OUT!
Poll: Nut boy's back.

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 05:11 - Aug 13 with 201 viewsSwanDownUnder

Its f*ck all to do with him really.

If a footballer doesn't want to come out, who cares... who the f*ck does he think he is, the gay saviour?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019