Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football 23:01 - Aug 11 with 6242 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:03 - Aug 11 with 2617 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He’s like gay Roger Cook. I bet he gets to the bottom of it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:06 - Aug 11 with 2603 viewsLuther27

So...that means there are gay footballers and they wish to remain discreet about their sexuality.? Well, fvcking bombshell Gareth...another shot at 15 minutes of fame eh.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:16 - Aug 11 with 2557 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:06 - Aug 11 by Luther27

So...that means there are gay footballers and they wish to remain discreet about their sexuality.? Well, fvcking bombshell Gareth...another shot at 15 minutes of fame eh.

How dare you suggest that Gareth is doing this all for his own self publicity. Don’t forget the massive fee the painfully shy and private Gareth Thomas must have unwillingly taken. Silver bowler hats don’t buy themselves mind you.

I was genuinely shocked at his non appearance on last weeks insightful diversity offering - Tiger bay brawlers - the mildly lesbian roller skating derby team. I don’t think one of them was truly Tiger Bay born and bred, seemed to be a lot of incomers. So many inspirational stories, especially the token trans gender person. Such a journey for all of them.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 23:31]

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:22 - Aug 11 with 2548 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:06 - Aug 11 by Luther27

What a cringe that video is. “Most importantly, it’s what I want to be remembered for”.
Says it all Gareth.

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:27 - Aug 11 with 2529 viewsLuther27

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:16 - Aug 11 by Brynmill_Jack

How dare you suggest that Gareth is doing this all for his own self publicity. Don’t forget the massive fee the painfully shy and private Gareth Thomas must have unwillingly taken. Silver bowler hats don’t buy themselves mind you.

I was genuinely shocked at his non appearance on last weeks insightful diversity offering - Tiger bay brawlers - the mildly lesbian roller skating derby team. I don’t think one of them was truly Tiger Bay born and bred, seemed to be a lot of incomers. So many inspirational stories, especially the token trans gender person. Such a journey for all of them.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 23:31]

I have to admit I didn't se it due to his involvement
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:42 - Aug 11 with 2497 viewssainthelens

Never knew he was Gay, when did that happen?
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:46 - Aug 11 with 2492 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:42 - Aug 11 by sainthelens

Never knew he was Gay, when did that happen?

He doesn’t like to talk about it. Much.

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:57 - Aug 11 with 2470 viewsphact0rri

I think its an important conversation. Though I would say Nigel Owens and the life and death of Justin Fashanu do more for the diversity and acceptance of gender in all the sport than these money looking "investigative" reports do.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 07:16 - Aug 12 with 2321 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 23:57 - Aug 11 by phact0rri

I think its an important conversation. Though I would say Nigel Owens and the life and death of Justin Fashanu do more for the diversity and acceptance of gender in all the sport than these money looking "investigative" reports do.

Quite right. This is more about the promotion of the Gareth Thomas brand than the subject matter. The programme makers should get someone in who can at least present the issues coherently. Not everyone can connect with Thomas, he’s not a good presenter. Surely there must be better out there?

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 07:33 - Aug 12 with 2281 viewsbluey_the_blue

Obsessed with us as you are, I'd have thought you'd have picked up on the glaring error in the tweet...

Oh, and Thomas is a grade A twT$t.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 07:36 - Aug 12 with 2265 viewssainthelens

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 07:33 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

Obsessed with us as you are, I'd have thought you'd have picked up on the glaring error in the tweet...

Oh, and Thomas is a grade A twT$t.

We are obsessed? You are the one on a rivals forum you tw@t.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 07:39 - Aug 12 with 2253 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 07:36 - Aug 12 by sainthelens

We are obsessed? You are the one on a rivals forum you tw@t.

Whoooooosh.

I'd have thought you'd have picked up that teaming up with us to fight homophobia in premiership football is a bit silly.

Anyway, "rival", I like it here. There are some good posters here - oh and you.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 07:53 - Aug 12 with 2229 viewssainthelens

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 07:39 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

Whoooooosh.

I'd have thought you'd have picked up that teaming up with us to fight homophobia in premiership football is a bit silly.

Anyway, "rival", I like it here. There are some good posters here - oh and you.

The fact you don't consider me a good poster I find so hurtful, not sure how I'll cope.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 07:55 - Aug 12 with 2220 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 07:53 - Aug 12 by sainthelens

The fact you don't consider me a good poster I find so hurtful, not sure how I'll cope.

I'm sure you'll find a way.

No offence intended, obviously.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 08:22 - Aug 12 with 2180 viewswaynekerr55

Premiership football?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 08:25 - Aug 12 with 2167 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 08:22 - Aug 12 by waynekerr55

Premiership football?

You and I are clearly the only two great minds on this forum since nobody else spotted that.

Not even a single "biased BBC Cardiff" comment.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 08:31 - Aug 12 with 2152 viewsDarran

It’s also interesting to see Morrison in the video he man that quite recently filmed himself making fun of the size of another mans penis.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 08:34 - Aug 12 with 2142 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 08:22 - Aug 12 by waynekerr55

Premiership football?

Memories, eh

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 08:38 - Aug 12 with 2129 viewsJackfath

If you can play, you can play.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 08:50 - Aug 12 with 2090 viewsVincent_Vega

So Gareth Thomas is now some sort of Homosexualist Messiah. Give me strength

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 11:18 - Aug 12 with 1956 viewsdameedna

The True Geordie podcast with Alan Shearer is a good listen. Alan explains how once the football playing side subsides there is a nagging need for some from of excitement that comes close to walking out and performing on the sports pitch once or twice a week for more than ten years.

There has to be an outlet to give GT the passion he needs in the retirement years.

Wish him all the best in his quest to achieve to satisfy his thirst for achievement and to bring about acceptance of gay rights that is not acceptable to various religions and many nationalities.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 11:59 - Aug 12 with 1914 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 11:18 - Aug 12 by dameedna

The True Geordie podcast with Alan Shearer is a good listen. Alan explains how once the football playing side subsides there is a nagging need for some from of excitement that comes close to walking out and performing on the sports pitch once or twice a week for more than ten years.

There has to be an outlet to give GT the passion he needs in the retirement years.

Wish him all the best in his quest to achieve to satisfy his thirst for achievement and to bring about acceptance of gay rights that is not acceptable to various religions and many nationalities.

His thirst for money more like.

Gay rights should be supported and accepted but someone who lies probably isn't the best campaign leader tbh.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 12:14 - Aug 12 with 1877 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 11:59 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

His thirst for money more like.

Gay rights should be supported and accepted but someone who lies probably isn't the best campaign leader tbh.

Didn’t he get arrested in France once? I’m sure he’s been involved in shenanigans

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 12:15 - Aug 12 with 1869 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 12:14 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Didn’t he get arrested in France once? I’m sure he’s been involved in shenanigans

Indeed he was.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 13:04 - Aug 12 with 1816 viewsNeath_Jack

What a surprise to see that Blue tosser being all over a gay thread.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024