Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football 23:01 - Aug 11 with 6243 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 18:49 - Aug 12 with 971 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 18:40 - Aug 12 by Jackfath

Did Gareth turn you down at some point?

For what?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 18:50 - Aug 12 with 970 viewsJackfath

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 18:49 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

For what?

Tickets for a match? I don't know, was just asking.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 18:54 - Aug 12 with 955 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 18:50 - Aug 12 by Jackfath

Tickets for a match? I don't know, was just asking.

No I haven’t met him. I’m a whites supporter anyway, not interested in watching Bridgend

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 18:59 - Aug 12 with 933 viewsNeath_Jack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 18:39 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

Yup.

Went to uni with someone with relatives on Bridgend's committee. Was told of his sexuality a long, long time before he came out. Also told a lot of other stories too.

And there it is.

I keep saying it, but any subject in the world that any poster can think of, this silly c*nt has got a personal story about it.

If you've got an elephant, he's got a wifi enabled metallic box for it to go in,

Why you lot give him the time of day is beyond me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 19:00 - Aug 12 with 948 viewsploppy

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 18:47 - Aug 12 by Flashberryjack

"

If an untalented complete waste of space like Gemma Collins can have a career in TV, then any usless tw*t can.

Gareth is using his sexual preferences to make money, he won't be the first and won't be the last to do so, men and women have been doing it for years.

I won't have a word said against GC.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 19:17 - Aug 12 with 915 viewsFlashberryjack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 19:00 - Aug 12 by ploppy

I won't have a word said against GC.

Each to their own I suppose.

I'm really sorry mate, didn't mean to offend like.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 19:36 - Aug 12 with 890 viewssainthelens

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 13:04 - Aug 12 by Neath_Jack

What a surprise to see that Blue tosser being all over a gay thread.

Be careful buddy, he's got a temper mind.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 20:27 - Aug 12 with 815 viewsNeath_Jack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 19:36 - Aug 12 by sainthelens

Be careful buddy, he's got a temper mind.

Not that I've interacted with him, but the ponce blocked me because i keep calling his bullshit stories out.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 20:56 - Aug 12 with 793 viewsCooperman

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 18:59 - Aug 12 by Neath_Jack

And there it is.

I keep saying it, but any subject in the world that any poster can think of, this silly c*nt has got a personal story about it.

If you've got an elephant, he's got a wifi enabled metallic box for it to go in,

Brilliant.

I use the saying ‘carrots and saucepans’.

If you grew a three foot carrot, Bluey would have a saucepan to boil it in.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 20:59 - Aug 12 with 769 viewsJack_Meoff

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 18:59 - Aug 12 by Neath_Jack

And there it is.

Crying

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:12 - Aug 12 with 757 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 20:56 - Aug 12 by Cooperman

Brilliant.

I use the saying ‘carrots and saucepans’.

If you grew a three foot carrot, Bluey would have a saucepan to boil it in.

Hmm, not really. Can't stand boiled carrots for one.

Presume the ignored one is whining about me, again?
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:15 - Aug 12 with 752 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:12 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, not really. Can't stand boiled carrots for one.

Presume the ignored one is whining about me, again?

Why have you blocked Neath_Jack?

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:19 - Aug 12 with 745 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:15 - Aug 12 by Darran

Oh some reason that would become obvious again if un-ignored tbh.

Just having a more peaceful existence by using ignore more tbh.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:20 - Aug 12 with 740 viewspencoedjack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:15 - Aug 12 by Darran

Probably hasn’t just knows Neath has found him out 👍
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:28 - Aug 12 with 723 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:19 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

Oh some reason that would become obvious again if un-ignored tbh.

Just having a more peaceful existence by using ignore more tbh.

Well he’s not saying anything that’s untrue is he? He’s spot on in fact.

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:29 - Aug 12 with 718 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:20 - Aug 12 by pencoedjack

Probably hasn’t just knows Neath has found him out 👍

Certainly looks that way.

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:34 - Aug 12 with 703 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:28 - Aug 12 by Darran

Well he’s not saying anything that’s untrue is he? He’s spot on in fact.

I wouldn't know what he's saying tbh...

End of the day, I've come on here and tried to be respectful. I say tried, sometimes I've been out of order. Not trolled, disrespected, harassed or lied. I've had a certain person laughably claim in private message he was going to "find out where I lived and deal with me". Like I said, laughable. I've had other abuse too.

End of the day, if I ignore some, I ignore some. Makes the place more enjoyable. No biggee.

EDIT: For clarification, Neath wasn't the one sending threatening messages. They don't seem to post here anymore...
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 21:35]
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:36 - Aug 12 with 687 viewsbuilthjack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:34 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

End of the day, I've come on here and tried to be respectful. I say tried, sometimes I've been out of order. Not trolled, disrespected, harassed or lied. I've had a certain person laughably claim in private message he was going to "find out where I lived and deal with me". Like I said, laughable. I've had other abuse too.

End of the day, if I ignore some, I ignore some. Makes the place more enjoyable. No biggee.

EDIT: For clarification, Neath wasn't the one sending threatening messages. They don't seem to post here anymore...

Who threatened you?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:37 - Aug 12 with 687 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:34 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

So why put Neath on ignore then?

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:38 - Aug 12 with 684 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:37 - Aug 12 by Darran

Probably for some reason or other. Would've been a while ago tbh.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:38 - Aug 12 with 682 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:36 - Aug 12 by builthjack

Who threatened you?

Someone who no longer posts here. I don't think many would be surprised by who it was. Found it laughable as I said.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:40 - Aug 12 with 675 viewsbluey_the_blue

Anyway, the topic isn't about me nor should it be, so not going to allow this thread to be derailed anymore.
Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:41 - Aug 12 with 664 viewsNeath_Jack

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:37 - Aug 12 by Darran

It was because i pointed out that he was lying about another subject a couple of weeks ago.

I don't think I've ever directly interacted with him (or if i have, you could count the times on one hand), other than to call out his nonsense.

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:42 - Aug 12 with 661 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:38 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

Probably for some reason or other. Would've been a while ago tbh.

Well it’s pathetic and you’re losing what credibility you had left.
You’re a grown man using the ignore function ffs.

Gareth Thomas v Homophobia in Premiership football on 21:42 - Aug 12 with 660 viewsDippy

I feel sorry for bluey the poor old c*ck.

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024