Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those not able to get to tomorrows match 09:30 - Aug 12 with 2625 viewsblackpooljack

BBC Wales won't be doing a midweek sports show. Having looked at several other radio stations ( lancs Warwick Sheffield etc) they are covering their local games.BBC WALES YOU'RE A F**KING DISGRACE
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 9:35]
For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 10:23 - Aug 12 with 2526 viewsVincent_Vega

They're fookin awful!! Saturdays match had coverage in Swansea area only and the rest of Wales had the scummers. They even had them on DAB and Interweb. Impartial my aris!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 12:49 - Aug 12 with 2439 viewsblackpooljack

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 10:23 - Aug 12 by Vincent_Vega

They're fookin awful!! Saturdays match had coverage in Swansea area only and the rest of Wales had the scummers. They even had them on DAB and Interweb. Impartial my aris!

For anyone outside of the immediate area it's a dead loss and as for restriction rights on the Internet aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh
For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 12:59 - Aug 12 with 2407 viewsNeath_Jack

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 10:23 - Aug 12 by Vincent_Vega

I thought that i used to get it on DAB before, but when i tried it Saturday, it was the scum game on there. Found it on their FM frequency in the end.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 15:37 - Aug 12 with 2262 viewsVincent_Vega

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 12:59 - Aug 12 by Neath_Jack

I thought that i used to get it on DAB before, but when i tried it Saturday, it was the scum game on there. Found it on their FM frequency in the end.

They've done it for years but used the 'due to Premier league rights' BS to justify having the scummer games on throughout Wales. When our league positions swapped suddenly those Premier league restrictions were lifted. Now we're in the same league their bias is glaringly obvious.

I wouldn't mind so much but Swansea Sound has pulled the plug on their coverage leaving many a Swans fan in the lurch.

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 17:03 - Aug 12 with 2153 viewsjackharris

BBC Radio Wales should always have coverage the away match of Cardiff, Swansea, and the likes of Newport or Wrexham on their DAB and main platforms. Which ever team that is playing away and has the juiciest 3pm match? Audiences will be larger for the teams who are away.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 20:41 - Aug 12 with 1984 viewsblackpooljack

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 17:03 - Aug 12 by jackharris

BBC Radio Wales should always have coverage the away match of Cardiff, Swansea, and the likes of Newport or Wrexham on their DAB and main platforms. Which ever team that is playing away and has the juiciest 3pm match? Audiences will be larger for the teams who are away.

I agree JH, though it used to grip my s*it when they had two Welsh rugby teams on on the main bbc Wales radio 882 what interest is that to some one living in the NW of England
For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 05:12 - Aug 13 with 1751 viewsSwanDownUnder

I'm so furious.
For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 08:17 - Aug 13 with 1627 viewsswan65split

Its welcome to the next level.........isn't it Huw?
Login to get fewer ads

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 10:01 - Aug 13 with 1558 viewsblackpooljack

This Saturday's Preston game isn't on the main network either, World Cup egg chasing instead.
For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 10:31 - Aug 13 with 1502 viewsBarryTownSwam

BBC Radio Northampton have a commentary team at tonight's game
104.2FM and 103.6FM and digital (but no commentary online)
For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 10:42 - Aug 13 with 1486 viewsblackpooljack

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 10:31 - Aug 13 by BarryTownSwam

Yeah seen that but no chance of picking that up around me
For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 11:41 - Aug 13 with 1418 viewsVincent_Vega

I'll need one hell of an aerial to pick up that

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 11:47 - Aug 13 with 1407 viewsjacabertawe

The match will be broadcast on BBC Radio Wales South West FM and DAB from about 7.30.
Just confirmed in a telecon with them.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 11:48]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 12:24 - Aug 13 with 1340 viewsblackpooljack

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 11:47 - Aug 13 by jacabertawe

The match will be broadcast on BBC Radio Wales South West FM and DAB from about 7.30.
Just confirmed in a telecon with them.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 11:48]

But that is our point bud the only place you can hear it on FM is the same area that you could get down from and go and watch it live.
For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 12:37 - Aug 13 with 1314 viewsjacabertawe

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 12:24 - Aug 13 by blackpooljack

But that is our point bud the only place you can hear it on FM is the same area that you could get down from and go and watch it live.

Internet radio or via the BBC Radio Wales app.?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 12:51 - Aug 13 with 1297 viewsblackpooljack

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 12:37 - Aug 13 by jacabertawe

Internet radio or via the BBC Radio Wales app.?

Restrictions apply garbage. Wish someone would reform the much loved Paltalk room.
For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 12:53 - Aug 13 with 1290 viewsEasternJack

Finally found a benefit to living in Northamptonshire...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 13:00 - Aug 13 with 1275 viewsLibertarian

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 12:51 - Aug 13 by blackpooljack

Restrictions apply garbage. Wish someone would reform the much loved Paltalk room.

Ha. I'd forgotten all about the Paltalk room.

Who'd have thought I'd be wishing for that again
For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 13:02 - Aug 13 with 1267 viewsNeath_Jack

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 12:53 - Aug 13 by EasternJack

Finally found a benefit to living in Northamptonshire...

Cobblers?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 16:58 - Aug 13 with 1080 viewsBarryTownSwam

Should be able to pick it up online
For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 17:44 - Aug 13 with 1010 viewsblackpooljack

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 16:58 - Aug 13 by BarryTownSwam

Should be able to pick it up online

The clue is in the text commentary is not available online
For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 17:51 - Aug 13 with 991 viewsblackpooljack

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 10:01 - Aug 13 by blackpooljack

This Saturday's Preston game isn't on the main network either, World Cup egg chasing instead.

For any Jacks in the north this Saturday's Preston game is the commentary game on BBC Radio Lancashire
For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 18:09 - Aug 13 with 949 viewsFireboy2

For those not able to get to tomorrows match on 17:51 - Aug 13 by blackpooljack

For any Jacks in the north this Saturday's Preston game is the commentary game on BBC Radio Lancashire

Aye i know matey but theres a slight chance we could be going down for the weekend, might even get the missus to go seeing as shes a north ender.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024