Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston ticket available - East Stand 16:29 - Aug 12 with 779 viewstycochjack1

Hi All,

I have a ticket available for the Preston game this Saturday. The seat is in the East Stand, back row of the bottom tier around 15yds left of the half way line.

Happy to take £15 so it gets used.

Cheers
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 16:34]
Preston ticket available - East Stand on 13:12 - Aug 13 with 708 viewswellsyjack2

just messaged u tycoch jack
Preston ticket available - East Stand on 10:33 - Aug 17 with 592 viewsGdubya

Hi, all

This is a long shot but I don't suppose anyone has a number for tycochjack, do they?

I've been PM-ing him since just after he posted, giving out my number (07872 326958) and made arrangements to meet him at 1115 to get the ticket, but rugby fans and useless train staff at Whitland meant I could not get on the train I booked.

In case I can't now get the ticket off him, I'll arrange to pay him anyway so he doesn't lose out, but would anyone else have one going spare?
Preston ticket available - East Stand on 10:43 - Aug 17 with 578 viewsNeath_Jack

Preston ticket available - East Stand on 10:33 - Aug 17 by Gdubya

Hi, all

This is a long shot but I don't suppose anyone has a number for tycochjack, do they?

I've been PM-ing him since just after he posted, giving out my number (07872 326958) and made arrangements to meet him at 1115 to get the ticket, but rugby fans and useless train staff at Whitland meant I could not get on the train I booked.

In case I can't now get the ticket off him, I'll arrange to pay him anyway so he doesn't lose out, but would anyone else have one going spare?

There'll be a couple of thousand for sale in the ticket office I'd imagine.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024