Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cape Horner Eastside 18:57 - Aug 12 with 2002 viewsSwanjaxs

Cracking old boozer back in the day, had many a pint in here when we had a docks instead of the millionaires playground it is now...
What life was like in the famous old pub that thousands pass every day

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/horse-furious-wife-gravy-jug-16716

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cape Horner Eastside on 18:58 - Aug 12 with 1996 viewsossie_jacks

was my local for many years
Cape Horner Eastside on 19:02 - Aug 12 with 1980 viewsSwanjaxs

Cape Horner Eastside on 18:58 - Aug 12 by ossie_jacks

was my local for many years

Worked on the docks for years mate, every Friday afternoon (pay day) would be... let's say interesting! 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Cape Horner Eastside on 19:04 - Aug 12 with 1968 viewsJackfath

Hello sailor!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Cape Horner Eastside on 19:07 - Aug 12 with 1965 viewsWarwickHunt

A bijou establishment for cocktails of an evening.
Cape Horner Eastside on 19:10 - Aug 12 with 1957 viewssainthelens

Saw plenty of activity with visiting away fans back in the 80s.
Cape Horner Eastside on 19:11 - Aug 12 with 1952 viewsossie_jacks

always busy on a Friday afternoon
Cape Horner Eastside on 19:14 - Aug 12 with 1945 viewsossie_jacks

Cape Horner Eastside on 19:10 - Aug 12 by sainthelens

we sure did I remember a Cardiff lot supposedly walked down from port Talbot chased a few of our kids in they looked in the lounge about 30 of us there don't think they chased anyone after that lol
Cape Horner Eastside on 19:18 - Aug 12 with 1931 viewsSwanjaxs

Cape Horner Eastside on 19:04 - Aug 12 by Jackfath

Hello sailor!

Hello sausage boy 👍

Login to get fewer ads

Cape Horner Eastside on 17:10 - Aug 13 with 1615 viewsEbo

Soon after it closed down it was taken over by some Asians who were planning to turn it into some kind of food warehouse, at the same time they were running an illegal car park around the side. You paid £25 for the month at the start of the month and got a little ticket to show the guy at the gate.

An ex colleague of mine was using it until our employer managed to get him a parking pass over SA1. The day he got the pass was the day he was due to pay the Cape Horner car park a month in advance. Anyway he goes to leave that evening and the guy at the gate insisted he paid for the month ahead even though he would not be using the car park ever again. My mate tried to explain to him but he was not having any of it, so my mate said "OK pal I am phoning the police!"

You wouldn't believe how quick that gate opened and the panic in the fellas eyes!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Cape Horner Eastside on 17:37 - Aug 13 with 1584 viewssplJack

Cape Horner Eastside on 17:10 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Soon after it closed down it was taken over by some Asians who were planning to turn it into some kind of food warehouse, at the same time they were running an illegal car park around the side. You paid £25 for the month at the start of the month and got a little ticket to show the guy at the gate.

An ex colleague of mine was using it until our employer managed to get him a parking pass over SA1. The day he got the pass was the day he was due to pay the Cape Horner car park a month in advance. Anyway he goes to leave that evening and the guy at the gate insisted he paid for the month ahead even though he would not be using the car park ever again. My mate tried to explain to him but he was not having any of it, so my mate said "OK pal I am phoning the police!"

You wouldn't believe how quick that gate opened and the panic in the fellas eyes!

Cool story bro.
Cape Horner Eastside on 09:31 - Aug 14 with 1385 viewsEbo

Cape Horner Eastside on 17:37 - Aug 13 by splJack

Cool story bro.

What I should have said was that every month there seemed to be a different family of a different nationality living there. No wonder the fella was freaked at the gate.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Cape Horner Eastside on 09:42 - Aug 14 with 1374 views1983

Cape Horner Eastside on 19:10 - Aug 12 by sainthelens

My car got bricked by Swans fans as I drove past there after a Bolton game in the late 1980's

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024