Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? 19:16 - Aug 13 with 2290 viewsLeedsjack

Based in California if anyone has any links or know where i can watch / listen. Thanks!
Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:30 - Aug 13 with 2224 viewsploppy

Audio only is available on SwansTV apparently - it's not clear whether it's international only. You won't find video anywhere.
Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:34 - Aug 13 with 2183 viewsZaxx

I'm listening on BBC Radio Northampton via internet radio.
Not sure if you'll get the coverage outside the UK though?
Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:43 - Aug 13 with 2115 viewsElward

Download a radio app on your phone and tune in to BBC Northampton
Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:49 - Aug 13 with 2068 viewsCaptain_Sham

You have to pay to listen to the comms. Fk that.

Its just a ride.

Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:52 - Aug 13 with 2006 viewsZaxx

Stopped broadcasting for me at kick off too.
Duh!
Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:54 - Aug 13 with 1984 viewsOldjack

FM BBC Wales 93.90MHZ

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:55 - Aug 13 with 1967 viewsblackpooljack

Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:34 - Aug 13 by Zaxx

I'm listening on BBC Radio Northampton via internet radio.
Not sure if you'll get the coverage outside the UK though?

What app are you using and is it free ?
Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:56 - Aug 13 with 1954 viewsSwanzay

https://tunein.com/radio/Radio-City-1386AM-s251913/

Singleton Hospital has live audio coverage too.
Login to get fewer ads

Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:59 - Aug 13 with 1926 viewsblackpooljack

Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:56 - Aug 13 by Swanzay

Restrictions on the net God only knows how you are listening to it guess you must be in swansea
Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 20:33 - Aug 13 with 1761 viewsbryncochjack

Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:54 - Aug 13 by Oldjack

FM BBC Wales 93.90MHZ

Outside Swansea, Radio Wales FM is the Janice Long show!
Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 20:37 - Aug 13 with 1731 viewsZaxx

Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:55 - Aug 13 by blackpooljack

What app are you using and is it free ?

Yeah, a free app that I often use for picking up Planet Rock etc.
Sadly though only local FM radio is any use tonight, else it's Swans tv audio.
Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 20:42 - Aug 13 with 1697 viewsThrasher6

Getting the half time records on the Hospital Radio...time warp....but fair play
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 20:43]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 20:55 - Aug 13 with 1639 viewsswan65split

Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 19:56 - Aug 13 by Swanzay

FFS Swansea sound cant afford it yet hospital Radio can! tossers, time for Kevin Johns to go
Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 22:25 - Aug 13 with 1521 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It’s on the Swans player, audio only

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 01:38 - Aug 14 with 1440 viewsNotLoyal

Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 20:33 - Aug 13 by bryncochjack

I would.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 09:41 - Aug 14 with 1379 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any links or comms for the Northampton game today plz? on 20:33 - Aug 13 by bryncochjack

Quite a cynical tactic by Radio Wales. They know how well supported we are in West Wales but they choose to disenfranchise these people. And I’m one of them at the moment

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024