Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury 00:02 - Aug 14 with 4249 viewsmarchamjack

I see they had their 3rd game postponed tonight. How long are the EFL going to keep this going? Not having a go at them at all, just wondering.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Bury on 00:50 - Aug 14 with 4200 viewsSmellyplumz

40 days 49 nights then they'll call it a day.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bury on 07:33 - Aug 14 with 4118 viewsbuilthjack

Both of their Manc neighbour's should help them out. They could pay decent money to put adverts around the ground. Surely legal.
But they won't.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bury on 08:46 - Aug 14 with 4026 viewsFireboy2

Bury on 07:33 - Aug 14 by builthjack

Both of their Manc neighbour's should help them out. They could pay decent money to put adverts around the ground. Surely legal.
But they won't.

Their chairman dale is a cvnt
Bury on 08:56 - Aug 14 with 4001 viewssainthelens

Fond memories of the day at Bury. Gave me the biggest hangover I've ever had after we won promotion there.
Bury on 08:58 - Aug 14 with 3996 views1462jack

Bury on 08:56 - Aug 14 by sainthelens

Fond memories of the day at Bury. Gave me the biggest hangover I've ever had after we won promotion there.

One of my favourite away days we had half the ground that day
Bury on 09:02 - Aug 14 with 3984 viewsbuilthjack

Bury on 08:46 - Aug 14 by Fireboy2

Their chairman dale is a cvnt

Ah right. He needs outing then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bury on 10:24 - Aug 14 with 3891 viewsFireboy2

Bury on 09:02 - Aug 14 by builthjack

Ah right. He needs outing then.

He wont sell, thats where the problem lies Ken.
Bury on 10:43 - Aug 14 with 3861 viewsairedale

Sounds like they could be dead and Bury’d.
Login to get fewer ads

Bury on 11:33 - Aug 14 with 3792 viewsPhil_S

I see the name of Chris Farnell keeps popping up in the discussions around Bury particularly around statements
Bury on 11:54 - Aug 14 with 3761 viewsDarran

Bury on 11:33 - Aug 14 by Phil_S

I see the name of Chris Farnell keeps popping up in the discussions around Bury particularly around statements

Ferdie.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bury on 12:29 - Aug 14 with 3727 viewsDevz00

Bury on 08:58 - Aug 14 by 1462jack

One of my favourite away days we had half the ground that day

3/4 actually!

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Bury on 12:37 - Aug 14 with 3712 viewsLandore_Jack

Bury on 07:33 - Aug 14 by builthjack

But they won't.

Why should they? They have been overspending for years. It's their responsibility to live within their means. Now the bubble has burst its the fans that suffer.

#backtojack

Bury on 12:45 - Aug 14 with 3698 viewsNotLoyal

Bury on 08:56 - Aug 14 by sainthelens

Lively all round.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bury on 13:05 - Aug 14 with 3656 viewsNeath_Jack

Similarly related, there was a good program on last week about the fall and rise of Newport County.

What they have achieved is fantastic, and arguably the most impressive phoenix from the flames job in the history of British football.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bury on 18:30 - Aug 14 with 3488 viewsJBT95

Bury got till next Friday marcham or they will be expelled from the EFL.

Shame you can't use the internet.
Bury on 14:34 - Aug 15 with 3335 viewsLibertarian

What a bizarre loophole.

"Many admonish the EFL for taking a hardline stance after approving Dale’s takeover, but as his ownership began mid-season, he didn't have to pass the ‘fit and proper person’ test and now runs the club entirely on his own"

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/final-week-bury-fc-how-my-club-came-brink-e
Bury on 14:45 - Aug 15 with 3313 viewsmarchamjack

Bury on 18:30 - Aug 14 by JBT95

Bury got till next Friday marcham or they will be expelled from the EFL.

Shame you can't use the internet.

Fair play ‘Wales no 1’ fan is still PS no.1 biggest prck on here 😀

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Bury on 15:25 - Aug 15 with 3273 viewsPhil_S

Bury on 11:54 - Aug 14 by Darran

Ferdie.

No Farnell. Chris Ferdie is a different person
Bury on 16:07 - Sep 29 with 2832 viewsTimTtam

Not sure what the bumping rules are on this forum, but I'll give it a go.

Bury had their bid to come straight back into League 2 next season rejected. Only 1 team will be relegated from L2 this season. Really harsh for the National League clubs, still with only 2 promotion places available.

Ironically, the meeting was held in Milton Keynes...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/sep/26/football-league-rejects-proposa

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Bury on 17:39 - Sep 29 with 2743 viewsCooperman

Bury on 16:07 - Sep 29 by TimTtam

Not sure what the bumping rules are on this forum, but I'll give it a go.

Bury had their bid to come straight back into League 2 next season rejected. Only 1 team will be relegated from L2 this season. Really harsh for the National League clubs, still with only 2 promotion places available.

Ironically, the meeting was held in Milton Keynes...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/sep/26/football-league-rejects-proposa

Nothing wrong with a good bump. Some gems of years gone by have been resurrected by a timely bump.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024