Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton 03:15 - Aug 14 with 2462 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Send him off on loan? Ayew freakin nuts?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 14:09 - Aug 14 with 2098 viewsandypitt56

Ayew Looks committed to me
HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 14:14 - Aug 14 with 2082 viewsJackSomething

I don't think anyone questions his ability, certainly against League 2 opposition. Seems his attitude has been a lot better than his brother too.

The argument is that his wages are a significant drain on our finances and loaning him out would significantly ease pressure on our bottom line.

I have no love for our owners, but can believe that paying his PL wages for the whole season will consume a significant portion of our incoming money.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 14:17 - Aug 14 with 2073 viewsmynamesjeff1

HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 14:14 - Aug 14 by JackSomething

I don't think anyone questions his ability, certainly against League 2 opposition. Seems his attitude has been a lot better than his brother too.

The argument is that his wages are a significant drain on our finances and loaning him out would significantly ease pressure on our bottom line.

I have no love for our owners, but can believe that paying his PL wages for the whole season will consume a significant portion of our incoming money.

If we loan him out and say we still have to pay half. We could be paying him £2m or so and not having him all year. I’d much rather just give him the 4 and have him play all season.

McKay and one of the keepers wages combines must hit 30/40k send them packing or out on loan at least.
HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 14:19 - Aug 14 with 2068 viewsZaxx

HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 14:14 - Aug 14 by JackSomething

You could say that Ollie's sale has paid for the rest of his wages until his contract is up and also added circa £10M to the coffers.
HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 14:39 - Aug 14 with 2025 viewsBrynCartwright

Am I seeing things or did the Northampton goalie step over the line before kicking out that led to the Northampton goal? Surely the kick was illegal and we should have had a direct free kick on the edge of their box?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 14:43 - Aug 14 with 2012 viewsstevethejack

HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 14:39 - Aug 14 by BrynCartwright

Am I seeing things or did the Northampton goalie step over the line before kicking out that led to the Northampton goal? Surely the kick was illegal and we should have had a direct free kick on the edge of their box?

A few of his kicks were outside his area, not just that one.
HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 16:20 - Aug 14 with 1900 viewsSwansea93

HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 14:17 - Aug 14 by mynamesjeff1

If we loan him out and say we still have to pay half. We could be paying him £2m or so and not having him all year. I’d much rather just give him the 4 and have him play all season.

McKay and one of the keepers wages combines must hit 30/40k send them packing or out on loan at least.

Asoro is off out on loan as well, he's probably on a decent contract considering he turned Spurs down because of wage demand.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 17:02 - Aug 14 with 1861 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 18:31 - Aug 14 with 1766 viewsyescomeon

He got a bit of a slagging in the matchday thread but McKay looked good in the highlights.

Will have to wait for the full match.

Upthecity!

HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 19:01 - Aug 14 with 1728 viewsNeath_Jack

HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 16:20 - Aug 14 by Swansea93

Asoro is off out on loan as well, he's probably on a decent contract considering he turned Spurs down because of wage demand.

Can anyone tell me what this post means please.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 19:07 - Aug 14 with 1724 viewsBLAZE

HIGHLIGHTS: Swans v Northampton on 14:43 - Aug 14 by stevethejack

A few of his kicks were outside his area, not just that one.

Funnily enough, I was in line with Dai and at the time thought he'd carried the ball out of the box for the kick leading to their goal. Having seen it again though, I think he'd let go of the ball by the time he crossed the line
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024