Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Director Vincent Peone Finds He's the Only Passenger on Delta Plane 13:53 - Aug 14 with 747 viewsjackharris

https://people.com/travel/director-vincent-peone-is-the-only-passenger-on-a-delt

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Director Vincent Peone Finds He's the Only Passenger on Delta Plane on 20:12 - Aug 14 with 615 viewsCooperman

I’ve been one of three on a late night EasyJet from Newcastle to Bristol.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Director Vincent Peone Finds He's the Only Passenger on Delta Plane on 20:18 - Aug 14 with 609 viewsdickythorpe

Director Vincent Peone Finds He's the Only Passenger on Delta Plane on 20:12 - Aug 14 by Cooperman

I’ve been one of three on a late night EasyJet from Newcastle to Bristol.

Were you all made to sit in specific seats?
Director Vincent Peone Finds He's the Only Passenger on Delta Plane on 20:26 - Aug 14 with 598 viewsCooperman

Director Vincent Peone Finds He's the Only Passenger on Delta Plane on 20:18 - Aug 14 by dickythorpe

Were you all made to sit in specific seats?

Could we have moved - I guess so. Two of us were towards the middle and one towards the rear.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Director Vincent Peone Finds He's the Only Passenger on Delta Plane on 20:28 - Aug 14 with 594 viewsexiledclaseboy

I was one of ten on a flight to jersey a few years back. The plane was a real rattler as well.

Poll: Tory leader

Director Vincent Peone Finds He's the Only Passenger on Delta Plane on 09:47 - Aug 15 with 434 viewsEbo

1 of about 8 people on a Manx airlines plane to Dublin a few years ago. Nearly put me off flying for life.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Director Vincent Peone Finds He's the Only Passenger on Delta Plane on 09:52 - Aug 15 with 429 viewsdickythorpe

Dublin to Shannon was the longest 15 minutes if my life years ago.
Due to turbulence a lot of us learnt the colour of adrenaline is brown.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024