Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New twist in the Sala plane crash 14:32 - Aug 14 with 22099 viewsThrasher6

Emiliano Sala 'exposed to carbon monoxide in plane crash'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49345186

Footballer Emiliano Sala, who died in a plane crash over the English Channel, had been exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide, a report has revealed.

Sala and pilot David Ibbotson crashed on 21 January when travelling to Cardiff from the French city of Nantes.

Toxicology tests on Sala's body showed CO levels in his blood were so great it could have caused a seizure, unconsciousness or a heart attack.

Mr Ibbotson, from Crowle, North Lincolnshire, has still not been found.

But it is likely he would also have been exposed to carbon monoxide, the Air Accidents Investigations Branch (AAIB) report said.

Geraint Herbert, head of air accidents for the AAIB, said it is believed both men were exposed to the gas before the plane crashed.

"Symptoms at low exposure levels [to carbon monoxide] can be drowsiness and dizziness, but as the exposure level increases it can lead to unconsciousness and death," he added.

"The investigation continues to look into a wide range of areas in relation to this accident, but in particular we are looking at the potential ways in which carbon monoxide can enter the cabin in this type of aircraft."
[Post edited 14 Aug 14:33]

Poll: Who would you like to draw in the FA Cup Quarter Finals

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:00 - Nov 6 with 507 viewssainthelens

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:40 - Nov 6 by taffpunk

If they're from Llanwrtyd I'm delighted they're Jacks. It's certainly the strangest place myself and Mrs TP have ever stayed, full of odd-bods. No we're not here for the tractor pull, and the Pub with the Jack flag on the wall, lots of very unusual 'characters' in there.

I walked through Canton once, thought they were filming The Walking Dead.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:03 - Nov 6 with 501 viewsChief

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:39 - Nov 6 by NotLoyal

You should
1. Try being older
2. Stop following a club when it's successful.
3. Open your eyes a bit, stop being so negative and understand you don't know everything.

You will be telling me next 80 swans fans didn't travel from Gloucester in the 90's.

Any views on anything else, cool story dude...

1. I'd rather not but it's an inevitable part of life.
2. If the Swans ever do get successful again I doubt I will stop.
3. Not being negative, being realistic, your story was extremely far fetched in my eyes, your replies since have perpetuated this further.

Can't comment on your Gloucester comments.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:48 - Nov 6 with 379 viewsbuilthjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 14:04 - Nov 6 by Chief

Yes I've also travelled on the HoW to games also there is only 1 realistic service that make kick off unfortunately.

Usually a 2 small carriage cattle truck but a decent amount of Swans on there usually.

It gets in about 1pm and leaves at 6.15pm. Ideal if you want a couple of pints and take in the game.

Poll: Who trusts the Yanks?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:52 - Nov 6 with 365 viewsbuilthjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:40 - Nov 6 by taffpunk

If they're from Llanwrtyd I'm delighted they're Jacks. It's certainly the strangest place myself and Mrs TP have ever stayed, full of odd-bods. No we're not here for the tractor pull, and the Pub with the Jack flag on the wall, lots of very unusual 'characters' in there.

always had good support from Llanwrtyd. Also Llangamarch - minimichu

Poll: Who trusts the Yanks?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 22:05 - Nov 6 with 357 viewsChief

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:48 - Nov 6 by builthjack

It gets in about 1pm and leaves at 6.15pm. Ideal if you want a couple of pints and take in the game.

Yes not bad. There's also one that gets in around 9am.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 22:32 - Nov 6 with 340 viewsNotLoyal

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:03 - Nov 6 by Chief

1. I'd rather not but it's an inevitable part of life.
2. If the Swans ever do get successful again I doubt I will stop.
3. Not being negative, being realistic, your story was extremely far fetched in my eyes, your replies since have perpetuated this further.

Can't comment on your Gloucester comments.

You cant comment.
1. Don't.

It isn't my fault that for the play off semi final v wba (it was a Sunday) you were either supporting someone else or too young. But trust me, those trains, even the extra ones out on were rammed. Just because 20 years later your experiences are different doesn't make it incorrect.
[Post edited 7 Nov 15:06]

No I didn't invent the tit wÁnk you stupid fcking twát Oh ... Shhhhh, yes it's me, I think I really p1ssed that bloke from Aberdare off. Don't tell him.
Poll: It's European election day, whose ya voting for ?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:08 - Nov 7 with 214 viewstaffpunk

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:52 - Nov 6 by builthjack

always had good support from Llanwrtyd. Also Llangamarch - minimichu

Not denying it, I'd have no idea.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:19 - Nov 7 with 146 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:08 - Nov 7 by taffpunk

Not denying it, I'd have no idea.

And Aberaeron!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019