Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New twist in the Sala plane crash 14:32 - Aug 14 with 54139 viewsThrasher6

Emiliano Sala 'exposed to carbon monoxide in plane crash'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49345186

Footballer Emiliano Sala, who died in a plane crash over the English Channel, had been exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide, a report has revealed.

Sala and pilot David Ibbotson crashed on 21 January when travelling to Cardiff from the French city of Nantes.

Toxicology tests on Sala's body showed CO levels in his blood were so great it could have caused a seizure, unconsciousness or a heart attack.

Mr Ibbotson, from Crowle, North Lincolnshire, has still not been found.

But it is likely he would also have been exposed to carbon monoxide, the Air Accidents Investigations Branch (AAIB) report said.

Geraint Herbert, head of air accidents for the AAIB, said it is believed both men were exposed to the gas before the plane crashed.

"Symptoms at low exposure levels [to carbon monoxide] can be drowsiness and dizziness, but as the exposure level increases it can lead to unconsciousness and death," he added.

"The investigation continues to look into a wide range of areas in relation to this accident, but in particular we are looking at the potential ways in which carbon monoxide can enter the cabin in this type of aircraft."
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 14:33]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:34 - Oct 2 with 2568 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:04 - Oct 2 by monmouth

It's certainly a laugh when he is even 'whatabouting' something that has never actually happened to avoid the focus being on actual events.

Good grief.

I'm pointing out people's double standards.

Since you want to discuss actual events, David Conn wrote a decent article.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 14:25 - Oct 2 with 2475 viewsblackflyingswan

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:34 - Oct 2 by bluey_the_blue

Good grief.

I'm pointing out people's double standards.

Since you want to discuss actual events, David Conn wrote a decent article.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/sep/30/cardiff-ordered-to-pay-nantes-6
Is this the article you (bluey) you refer to?.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 14:38 - Oct 2 with 2455 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 14:25 - Oct 2 by blackflyingswan

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/sep/30/cardiff-ordered-to-pay-nantes-6

The latest one.

It's more aimed from the Nantes side of things, but gives some indication what the issue could be.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 15:38 - Oct 2 with 2410 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 14:25 - Oct 2 by blackflyingswan

Yeah but it’s a bit ambiguous , isn’t it?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 15:53 - Oct 2 with 2398 viewsmonmouth

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 15:38 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah but it’s a bit ambiguous , isn’t it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:18 - Oct 2 with 2371 viewsGowerjack

Pay up you scrotes..

"Cardiff publicly unveiled Sala as their record signing on 19 January, and at 3:32pm that day, according to France’s Ligue de Football Professionel, Nantes uploaded the transfer agreement onto Fifa’s TMS international transfer registration system. Forty minutes later, the transfer of Sala to Nantes was “matched” on TMS, which meant that the necessary international player certificate (ITC) could be requested by the Football Association of Wales (FAW).

On 21 January the FAW did request the ITC from the French FA via the TMS system; the French FA is said to have checked with its league that this was in order, then having been told that it was, sent the certificate to the Welsh FA, at 5:14pm. The FAW is said to have acknowledged receipt of the certificate at 6:30pm (5:30pm UK time), which is the final step to conclude an international football transfer according to Fifa’s regulations".

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:18 - Oct 2 with 2368 viewsTimTtam

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 09:13 - Oct 2 by NeathJack

Oh dear. How on earth did I know Cardiff would end up appealing?

Bluey, wherever you are, this is what I was talking about earlier with how a business is perceived can affect it. Look at the comments under the tweet. CCFC's decision to appeal has already created bad PR for the club.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:31 - Oct 2 with 2342 viewssainthelens

Just listened to Dalman saying they are disgusted with the insensitivity shown by Nantes throughout the whole affair.
I mean, is it possible to detest this fckn lot even more !
Login to get fewer ads

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:35 - Oct 2 with 2311 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:18 - Oct 2 by Gowerjack

Pay up you scrotes..

"Cardiff publicly unveiled Sala as their record signing on 19 January, and at 3:32pm that day, according to France’s Ligue de Football Professionel, Nantes uploaded the transfer agreement onto Fifa’s TMS international transfer registration system. Forty minutes later, the transfer of Sala to Nantes was “matched” on TMS, which meant that the necessary international player certificate (ITC) could be requested by the Football Association of Wales (FAW).

On 21 January the FAW did request the ITC from the French FA via the TMS system; the French FA is said to have checked with its league that this was in order, then having been told that it was, sent the certificate to the Welsh FA, at 5:14pm. The FAW is said to have acknowledged receipt of the certificate at 6:30pm (5:30pm UK time), which is the final step to conclude an international football transfer according to Fifa’s regulations".

The deal was completed 3 hours before he died. I can’t see for the life of me what Cardiff’s argument is.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:37 - Oct 2 with 2302 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:31 - Oct 2 by sainthelens

Just listened to Dalman saying they are disgusted with the insensitivity shown by Nantes throughout the whole affair.

I think they call that - “self unaware”

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:50 - Oct 2 with 2284 viewspencoedjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:31 - Oct 2 by sainthelens

Yes

They just keep giving 👍
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:58 - Oct 2 with 2274 viewsNortbankboy

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:50 - Oct 2 by pencoedjack

Yes

They just keep giving 👍

As that Portsmouth song goes.

Pay up Cardiff
Cardiff pay up!
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:12 - Oct 2 with 2178 viewsHighjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:50 - Oct 2 by pencoedjack

Yes

They just keep giving 👍

It’s them not giving that is the crux of the legal case.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 11:47 - Nov 4 with 1906 viewsOldjack

Daily Telegraph
Cardiff City failed to convince FIFA to hold Nantes "liable" over the death of Emiliano Sala and could now face a three-window transfer ban if they continue to refuse to pay the fee for the late striker.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 11:51 - Nov 4 with 1891 viewsHighjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 11:47 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

Daily Telegraph
Cardiff City failed to convince FIFA to hold Nantes "liable" over the death of Emiliano Sala and could now face a three-window transfer ban if they continue to refuse to pay the fee for the late striker.

They’ll really struggle with a transfer ban because they don’t have many six foot eight cloggers who can throw the ball far in their academy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:05 - Nov 4 with 1847 viewsTimTtam

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 11:47 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

Daily Telegraph

Thank goodness.

Now they'll either pay up (finally), or will be heading down to League 1. Either scenario suits me (preferably both).

My name is Matt

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:05 - Nov 4 with 1846 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Only fair that a transfer ban is put in place until this is sorted out otherwise Cardiff will just keep appealing.

I also hear Sala's original club in Argentina is also facing bankruptcy if they don't get the sell on fee from nantes.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:23 - Nov 4 with 1814 viewsTimTtam

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:05 - Nov 4 by felixstowe_jack

Only fair that a transfer ban is put in place until this is sorted out otherwise Cardiff will just keep appealing.

I also hear Sala's original club in Argentina is also facing bankruptcy if they don't get the sell on fee from nantes.

I believe Cardiff promised them £100,000 to rebuild their stadium. For an Argentinian 5th-tier club, that's massive money. I may be wrong. If I am, then it was Nantes, but they obviously would need the money from Cardiff.

I did more research, and FIFA's statement is simply if Cardiff fail to overturn the ruling, they will have to pay or will face a ban. Sadly they can still win in their bid to overturn it.

My name is Matt

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:45 - Nov 4 with 1739 viewsGB11

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 10:30 - Oct 2 by Swanjaxs

Any decent Cardiff supporter would be ashamed the way their club has handled this.

Cardiff tried to buy him so if they didnt do that he would still be alive.

But at the same time cardiff are not responsible WHATSOEVER for the actual death.

Swansea fans can mince around all they want, but they'd probably cave someones skull in over a tenner.

This is millions of pounds and it unfortunately is business.

The money is going to Nantes not the f@cking families so it makes no difference. Nantes are looking for their money, nothing more.

Football fans so hellbent on morals need to change sports. It lost those many moons ago
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 12:49]
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:45 - Nov 4 with 1735 viewspencoedjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:05 - Nov 4 by TimTtam

Thank goodness.

Now they'll either pay up (finally), or will be heading down to League 1. Either scenario suits me (preferably both).

Id much rather lower than league 1.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:00 - Nov 4 with 1681 viewssherpajacob

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 11:51 - Nov 4 by Highjack

They’ll really struggle with a transfer ban because they don’t have many six foot eight cloggers who can throw the ball far in their academy.

a true story.

Last week I was at a Cardiff City development centre match. I was told of a boy who goes to school in Cardiff who is a physical "freak". He's about 5ft 10, has muscles of steel and runs like Usain bolt.. He's 12 years old.

Cardiff have added him to their U13's development squad. The coaches have never seen him play, mainly because he has never played a game of football in his life.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:02 - Nov 4 with 1671 viewsGaryjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:45 - Nov 4 by GB11

Cardiff tried to buy him so if they didnt do that he would still be alive.

But at the same time cardiff are not responsible WHATSOEVER for the actual death.

Swansea fans can mince around all they want, but they'd probably cave someones skull in over a tenner.

This is millions of pounds and it unfortunately is business.

The money is going to Nantes not the f@cking families so it makes no difference. Nantes are looking for their money, nothing more.

Football fans so hellbent on morals need to change sports. It lost those many moons ago
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 12:49]

"But at the same time cardiff are not responsible WHATSOEVER for the actual death."

Let's put it another way.

"But at the same time Nantes are not responsible WHATSOEVER for the actual death."

Nantes paid Mckay to act as an agent in the sale of Emiliano Sala to Cardiff City. They did not at any time ask Mckay to arrange flights for the player across the channel. By the time Sala got on that plane, he was a Cardiff City player. And therefore any responsibility lies with you.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:25 - Nov 4 with 1625 viewsOldjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:00 - Nov 4 by sherpajacob

a true story.

Last week I was at a Cardiff City development centre match. I was told of a boy who goes to school in Cardiff who is a physical "freak". He's about 5ft 10, has muscles of steel and runs like Usain bolt.. He's 12 years old.

Cardiff have added him to their U13's development squad. The coaches have never seen him play, mainly because he has never played a game of football in his life.

thick fukers ,they obviously haven't realized Warnock will not be there ,also their academy will take anyone who pays up regardless of their ability to play the game
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 13:45]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:50 - Nov 4 with 1569 viewsGB11

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:02 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

"But at the same time cardiff are not responsible WHATSOEVER for the actual death."

Let's put it another way.

"But at the same time Nantes are not responsible WHATSOEVER for the actual death."

Nantes paid Mckay to act as an agent in the sale of Emiliano Sala to Cardiff City. They did not at any time ask Mckay to arrange flights for the player across the channel. By the time Sala got on that plane, he was a Cardiff City player. And therefore any responsibility lies with you.

So youre saying if cardiff agreed the sale of a player to swansea.

Then cardiff ask john the raging alcoholic with a gambling problem to act as the agent.

You'd be fine with that and whatever happened after the fee was agreed would not matter

Nantes asked this extremely shady agent to work for them and here we are.

He is dead because he did not take the flight cardiff offered. That is the end of it.

Cardiff have done nothing wrong. Nantes hired that agent. That is how cardiff city see it.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 13:55]
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:52 - Nov 4 with 1562 viewsladyjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:50 - Nov 4 by GB11

So youre saying if cardiff agreed the sale of a player to swansea.

Then cardiff ask john the raging alcoholic with a gambling problem to act as the agent.

You'd be fine with that and whatever happened after the fee was agreed would not matter

Nantes asked this extremely shady agent to work for them and here we are.

He is dead because he did not take the flight cardiff offered. That is the end of it.

Cardiff have done nothing wrong. Nantes hired that agent. That is how cardiff city see it.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 13:55]

Kaardiff owe the money simple as that, if they don't pay they should be kicked out of the football league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024