Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New twist in the Sala plane crash 14:32 - Aug 14 with 54141 viewsThrasher6

Emiliano Sala 'exposed to carbon monoxide in plane crash'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49345186

Footballer Emiliano Sala, who died in a plane crash over the English Channel, had been exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide, a report has revealed.

Sala and pilot David Ibbotson crashed on 21 January when travelling to Cardiff from the French city of Nantes.

Toxicology tests on Sala's body showed CO levels in his blood were so great it could have caused a seizure, unconsciousness or a heart attack.

Mr Ibbotson, from Crowle, North Lincolnshire, has still not been found.

But it is likely he would also have been exposed to carbon monoxide, the Air Accidents Investigations Branch (AAIB) report said.

Geraint Herbert, head of air accidents for the AAIB, said it is believed both men were exposed to the gas before the plane crashed.

"Symptoms at low exposure levels [to carbon monoxide] can be drowsiness and dizziness, but as the exposure level increases it can lead to unconsciousness and death," he added.

"The investigation continues to look into a wide range of areas in relation to this accident, but in particular we are looking at the potential ways in which carbon monoxide can enter the cabin in this type of aircraft."
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 14:33]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:00 - Nov 4 with 1961 viewssainthelens

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:21 - Nov 4 by bluey_the_blue

Not really, tis to be expected.

CAS appeal will be key.

Either way, not going to end well. Suspect insurance will be invalidated by the flight he took, so would be legal action against McKay and/or Nantes to recover the money.

Gotta say you got some front coming on here without so much as a morsel of a defence.
Mirrors your team I guess.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:00 - Nov 4 with 1962 viewsbluey_the_blue

It wouldn't be moving on though.

I fully suspect insurance was invalidated by the flight taken, meaning lenghy legal cases afterwards.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:05 - Nov 4 with 1947 viewsNeathJack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:00 - Nov 4 by bluey_the_blue

It wouldn't be moving on though.

I fully suspect insurance was invalidated by the flight taken, meaning lenghy legal cases afterwards.

You've moved the goalposts so far during this whole thing that even one of your 'keepers kick outs wouldn't reach them now.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:12 - Nov 4 with 1919 viewsHighjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:05 - Nov 4 by NeathJack

You've moved the goalposts so far during this whole thing that even one of your 'keepers kick outs wouldn't reach them now.

He sliced every f*cker when he was down here.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:12 - Nov 4 with 1914 viewsbluey_the_blue

Not really, no, but you keep thinking what you like. Free world and all that.

There's a query about if the transfer was fully concluded. Legal advice contradicts FIFA's opinion; appeal seems to be on the grounds FIFA failed to consider all evidence.

I've always said club stated they'd pay if found liable. Should CAS appeal fail, then it doesn't end with payment as I've said.

But hey ho, keep making assumptions.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:19 - Nov 4 with 1894 viewsCooperman

They’ve still got the long throw option though.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:31 - Nov 4 with 1864 viewsNeathJack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:12 - Nov 4 by bluey_the_blue

There's a query about if the transfer was fully concluded. Legal advice contradicts FIFA's opinion; appeal seems to be on the grounds FIFA failed to consider all evidence.

I've always said club stated they'd pay if found liable. Should CAS appeal fail, then it doesn't end with payment as I've said.

Yes, really.

First it was wait for the result of the Fifa panel. Then it was wait for CAB. Now it's already sue McKay/Nantes if/when CAB rules against you.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:36 - Nov 4 with 1853 viewsNeathJack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:34 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

1) We didn't ask for a minutes silence observed at every ground. Please provide evidence backing that claim.

2) Indeed we did. I'm sure many other clubs would have also made the request.

3) Let FIFA decide based upon the actual evidence.

That's the sound of goalposts moving.
Login to get fewer ads

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:43 - Nov 4 with 1833 viewspencoedjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:36 - Nov 4 by NeathJack

Is anyone really surprised by the Basseys behaviour?

Horrible club always have been always will be.

Let them carry on with the bollocks, every football fan knows they are in the wrong
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:52 - Nov 4 with 1814 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:36 - Nov 4 by NeathJack

Don't be stupid, appeal to CAS was always on the cards. If CAS find evidence provided meaningful which FIFA didn't, then an appeal is justified.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:59 - Nov 4 with 1792 viewsplasjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:12 - Nov 4 by bluey_the_blue

Never mind the money you owe, just enjoy the three window transfer embargo that you will have or is that liable for an appeal.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:26 - Nov 4 with 1737 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:59 - Nov 4 by plasjack

Never mind the money you owe, just enjoy the three window transfer embargo that you will have or is that liable for an appeal.

Six windows after appeal 😹

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:33 - Nov 4 with 1710 viewsplasjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:26 - Nov 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Six windows after appeal 😹

Non league football in our Capital city is a possibility then.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:36 - Nov 4 with 1699 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:59 - Nov 4 by plasjack

Won't happen whilst appeal with CAS.

Either way, Bellamy new manager, go with the youths he had playing well.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:41 - Nov 4 with 1688 viewspencoedjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:36 - Nov 4 by bluey_the_blue

& bullying
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:42 - Nov 4 with 1689 viewsTenbySwan

None so blind as those who don't want to see.

You know what you owe.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:45 - Nov 4 with 1681 viewsGaryjack

I've just looked on today's offerings on the subject on Anus's site. I must say in the main they must be some of the most backward people to post on any football message board.
One long term poster thinks that Cardiff and Nantes should split it 50/50, others saying they should sue Nantes for the full fee as they arranged the transport (which they didn't), and the best one of all that Cardiff should pursue payment from their insurance company as they weren't at fault despite Cardiff's main defence being that he wasn't their player! The only sensible poster seems to be 'rocketman' who i suspect is Dimi!
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:48 - Nov 4 with 1665 viewsLeonWasGod

Do you really believe anything you post or is it just for a reaction? If it was my team, I’d be thoroughly embarrassed with either of the Nantes or Bellamy issues. I certainly wouldn’t be able to defend either of them.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:52 - Nov 4 with 1652 viewsGaryjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:48 - Nov 4 by LeonWasGod

Do you really believe anything you post or is it just for a reaction? If it was my team, I’d be thoroughly embarrassed with either of the Nantes or Bellamy issues. I certainly wouldn’t be able to defend either of them.

He was much better when he was 'Reddy the red'
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:59 - Nov 4 with 1627 viewsNotLoyal

All Bellamy proved was just how thick he is as a person.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:05 - Nov 4 with 1608 viewsbuilthjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:12 - Nov 4 by Highjack

He sliced every f*cker when he was down here.

Haha he did too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:22 - Nov 4 with 1570 viewsItchySphincter

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:50 - Nov 4 by GB11

So youre saying if cardiff agreed the sale of a player to swansea.

Then cardiff ask john the raging alcoholic with a gambling problem to act as the agent.

You'd be fine with that and whatever happened after the fee was agreed would not matter

Nantes asked this extremely shady agent to work for them and here we are.

He is dead because he did not take the flight cardiff offered. That is the end of it.

Cardiff have done nothing wrong. Nantes hired that agent. That is how cardiff city see it.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 13:55]

Let Cardiff sue the agent then, or Nantes if need be.

He was unveiled as the latest in a long line a false dawns holding up the shirt, therefore he was your player, therefore you owe Nantes a transfer fee.

C*nts.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:45 - Nov 4 with 1533 viewssainthelens

Relegated, lost the derby , lost to Fifa, lost any modicum of respect from every neutral fan nationwide.....still , at least Colin says their fans are brilliant, not all bad eh.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:56 - Nov 4 with 1510 viewsbluey_the_blue

Try reading the Times interview with Bellamy, then comment.

For someone alleged to be a bully, by a journeyman player father of a kid rejected by West Ham, us and Forest Green Rovers, the u18s were playing for him. Interesting that father ran to Daily Mail within a week or two of Bellamy blasting media for hyping racism against Stirling...

Which all kinda craps on the claims.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 22:01 - Nov 4 with 1490 viewsDippy

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:56 - Nov 4 by bluey_the_blue

Try reading the Times interview with Bellamy, then comment.

For someone alleged to be a bully, by a journeyman player father of a kid rejected by West Ham, us and Forest Green Rovers, the u18s were playing for him. Interesting that father ran to Daily Mail within a week or two of Bellamy blasting media for hyping racism against Stirling...

Which all kinda craps on the claims.

Pay up bluey, you said wait for FIFA to decide.. they've decided, pay up

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024