Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New twist in the Sala plane crash 14:32 - Aug 14 with 54065 viewsThrasher6

Emiliano Sala 'exposed to carbon monoxide in plane crash'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49345186

Footballer Emiliano Sala, who died in a plane crash over the English Channel, had been exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide, a report has revealed.

Sala and pilot David Ibbotson crashed on 21 January when travelling to Cardiff from the French city of Nantes.

Toxicology tests on Sala's body showed CO levels in his blood were so great it could have caused a seizure, unconsciousness or a heart attack.

Mr Ibbotson, from Crowle, North Lincolnshire, has still not been found.

But it is likely he would also have been exposed to carbon monoxide, the Air Accidents Investigations Branch (AAIB) report said.

Geraint Herbert, head of air accidents for the AAIB, said it is believed both men were exposed to the gas before the plane crashed.

"Symptoms at low exposure levels [to carbon monoxide] can be drowsiness and dizziness, but as the exposure level increases it can lead to unconsciousness and death," he added.

"The investigation continues to look into a wide range of areas in relation to this accident, but in particular we are looking at the potential ways in which carbon monoxide can enter the cabin in this type of aircraft."
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 14:33]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:37 - Nov 17 with 2554 viewsTimTtam

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:19 - Nov 17 by exhmrc1

Problem for you lot is Bluey you have Warnock free to be a witness and no reason for him to support you. He knows exactly what went on and what arrangements were with Mckay. Abbadonato of the scum mail implied that part of the problem with Warnock was his association with Mckay and your club weren't happy with him and that is part of the reason Warnock left. This has been backed up by your fellow fans on Cardiff City Forum. Some there believe Tan would prefer a transfer ban than paying up.
What has happened to the players liason officer at the time. Wasn't he awaiting at Cardiff Airport for Sala. Wasn't he a Cardiff City employee so Cardiff City were aware Sala was being transported in a private plane. He could also be called as a witness and will have no reason to help your club if as claimed he has left or been sacked by your club.

Interesting points about Warnock and the players liason. I'd expect Warnock to be on various programs giving interviews in the coming weeks. Hopefully he gets asked some serious questions about what went on at the club.

Amazing. Warnock could be what brings the scum down. First he implements hoofball and brings in hoofball players, then fails to keep them up (thus not receiving a 3rd parachute payment), and now can speak his mind and expose Cardiff for the b@stards they are

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:41 - Nov 17 with 2546 viewsmonmouth

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:37 - Nov 17 by TimTtam

Interesting points about Warnock and the players liason. I'd expect Warnock to be on various programs giving interviews in the coming weeks. Hopefully he gets asked some serious questions about what went on at the club.

Amazing. Warnock could be what brings the scum down. First he implements hoofball and brings in hoofball players, then fails to keep them up (thus not receiving a 3rd parachute payment), and now can speak his mind and expose Cardiff for the b@stards they are

He has already said he is a bluebird and loves the chairman and the club. He will be exposing nothing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:52 - Nov 17 with 2521 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:37 - Nov 17 by TimTtam

You do realise that's wishful thinking?

I know you want and expect there to be lots of dirt but be realistic...Nantes hired a dirty banned agent. Interesting you overlook that.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:23 - Nov 17 with 2503 viewsGaryjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 12:25 - Nov 17 by monmouth

No mate, their problem is they are scummy c*nts trying to get out of their liability, as the football authorities have already confirmed. The CAS will simply confirm that fact. They won’t be allowed the option of transfer embargo or paying. That’s just an interim. They will have to pay or the sanctions will get much worse.

Exactly. I'm surprised how many people think a transfer embargo is the only punishment they will receive. The embargo will simply be put in place if they do not pay by the deadline set. If they still refuse too pay after that, the consequences will be very serious indeed.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:30 - Nov 17 with 2488 viewsexhmrc1

It isnt quite as you put it Bluey. Warnock went out courtesy of Mckay to see a Marseilles striker in a match against Nantes and was more impressed by Sala and told Mckay that who then arranged contact and the corresponding transfer. Warnock will be questioned under oath by Mckay's lawyer and this will come out showing that your club instigated the transfer. You keep blaming the dodgy agent but your then manager and probably others in your club were complixit in the transfer arrangement. As far as Mckay's arrangement of flight's your officials willingly used them when it suited their purpose. There was no concern about their safety at that point.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:34 - Nov 17 with 2466 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:30 - Nov 17 by exhmrc1

It isnt quite as you put it Bluey. Warnock went out courtesy of Mckay to see a Marseilles striker in a match against Nantes and was more impressed by Sala and told Mckay that who then arranged contact and the corresponding transfer. Warnock will be questioned under oath by Mckay's lawyer and this will come out showing that your club instigated the transfer. You keep blaming the dodgy agent but your then manager and probably others in your club were complixit in the transfer arrangement. As far as Mckay's arrangement of flight's your officials willingly used them when it suited their purpose. There was no concern about their safety at that point.

Wrong.

Scouting flagged up Marseilles players, trip arranged to see Marseille striker. Sala was then offered by Nantes, McKay brought into it by them - his nauseating mail to Sala revealing the odious turd he is.

Who instigated the transfer isn't really relevant, but still you keep believing it is.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 15:16 - Nov 17 with 2398 viewsmonmouth

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 13:30 - Nov 17 by exhmrc1

You have to cut Bluey some slack. He lives in an alternate universe where the time is always bullshit o’ clock.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 15:34 - Nov 17 with 2378 viewsswan_si

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:39 - Nov 6 by NotLoyal

You should
1. Try being older
2. Stop following a club when it's successful.
3. Open your eyes a bit, stop being so negative and understand you don't know everything.

You will be telling me next 80 swans fans didn't travel from Gloucester in the 90's.

Any views on anything else, cool story dude...

Have you been caught out bullshitting again.
Login to get fewer ads

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:58 - Nov 17 with 2234 viewsbuilthjack

Pay up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:25 - Nov 17 with 2191 viewsmonmouth

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:58 - Nov 17 by builthjack

Pay up

It's gonna hurt.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 23:40 - Nov 17 with 2120 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 09:35 - Nov 17 by bluey_the_blue

It's good to know that you have this amazing talent that you know exactly what Tan thinks, along with putting out a borderline racist mockery of him.

Yes you’re right. No need for it and I overstepped the mark . I apologise

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 11:15 - Nov 18 with 2002 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It could be worse you could have a coach that was sacked for bullying youngsters. Oh you already have.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 15:51 - Nov 18 with 1929 viewsmonmouth

When is their abject self pitying whining due to be heard?

The second instalment is due in January isn't it? Always a Bluebird. Tick tock.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:17 - Nov 18 with 1910 viewsTimTtam

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 15:51 - Nov 18 by monmouth

When is their abject self pitying whining due to be heard?

The second instalment is due in January isn't it? Always a Bluebird. Tick tock.

Sadly the first payment is due 45 days after Nantes provide their bank details, which they can only do once the appeal process is complete (can take up to 1 year). So it's likely the first payment will be due in Nov 2020 . God knows when the second and third ones will be paid. 2027?

My name is Matt

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:21 - Nov 18 with 1901 viewsmonmouth

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:17 - Nov 18 by TimTtam

Sadly the first payment is due 45 days after Nantes provide their bank details, which they can only do once the appeal process is complete (can take up to 1 year). So it's likely the first payment will be due in Nov 2020 . God knows when the second and third ones will be paid. 2027?

A year? That's ridiculous. They should be made to pay interest when the CAS finds against them.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:25 - Nov 18 with 1892 viewssainthelens

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:21 - Nov 18 by monmouth

A year? That's ridiculous. They should be made to pay interest when the CAS finds against them.

Will be difficult paying that when at the foot of league 1.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:01 - Nov 18 with 1818 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 11:15 - Nov 18 by felixstowe_jack

It could be worse you could have a coach that was sacked for bullying youngsters. Oh you already have.

Nope, we don't.

Care to give the details?
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:10 - Nov 18 with 1805 viewsOldjack

Haven't theses heathens paid up yet ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:19 - Nov 18 with 1794 viewsDarran

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:10 - Nov 18 by Oldjack

Haven't theses heathens paid up yet ?

Pure scum they are Alan,a disgrace to football.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:23 - Nov 18 with 1785 viewsOldjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:19 - Nov 18 by Darran

Pure scum they are Alan,a disgrace to football.

bring shame on themselves as per I'd kick the kants into the conference

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 00:59 - Nov 19 with 1671 viewsTimTtam

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:21 - Nov 18 by monmouth

From what I've heard, they will be made to pay interest on any payments that went beyond the original due dates pre-appeal. So that would mean they pay interest on the first installment, and if they don't pay the second one by January as you say it's due, they may have to pay interest on that installment too.

They're just digging and digging, and I'm loving it

My name is Matt

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 14:44 - Nov 19 with 1521 viewsNotLoyal

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:01 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

Nope, we don't.

Care to give the details?

Didn’t your club have a paedophile club chaplain once ?
I’m not meaning to add to your misery, I’m asking a question.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:40 - Nov 19 with 1453 viewsplasjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 14:44 - Nov 19 by NotLoyal

Didn’t your club have a paedophile club chaplain once ?
I’m not meaning to add to your misery, I’m asking a question.

I'm adding to your misery, did you ever have a decent football team.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:45 - Nov 19 with 1444 viewslonglostjack

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Cardiff is not and never has been a football city.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:05 - Nov 19 with 1412 viewsmonmouth

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:40 - Nov 19 by plasjack

I'm adding to your misery, did you ever have a decent football team.

Did you miss the tie they lost against the worst Real Madrid team in living memory. I'm sure they'll be happy to tell you about it.

Oh and they must have had a decent team in 1927 to be fair. In fact, they are still playing the same way.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024