Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New twist in the Sala plane crash 14:32 - Aug 14 with 53803 viewsThrasher6

Emiliano Sala 'exposed to carbon monoxide in plane crash'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49345186

Footballer Emiliano Sala, who died in a plane crash over the English Channel, had been exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide, a report has revealed.

Sala and pilot David Ibbotson crashed on 21 January when travelling to Cardiff from the French city of Nantes.

Toxicology tests on Sala's body showed CO levels in his blood were so great it could have caused a seizure, unconsciousness or a heart attack.

Mr Ibbotson, from Crowle, North Lincolnshire, has still not been found.

But it is likely he would also have been exposed to carbon monoxide, the Air Accidents Investigations Branch (AAIB) report said.

Geraint Herbert, head of air accidents for the AAIB, said it is believed both men were exposed to the gas before the plane crashed.

"Symptoms at low exposure levels [to carbon monoxide] can be drowsiness and dizziness, but as the exposure level increases it can lead to unconsciousness and death," he added.

"The investigation continues to look into a wide range of areas in relation to this accident, but in particular we are looking at the potential ways in which carbon monoxide can enter the cabin in this type of aircraft."
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 14:33]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:40 - Aug 14 with 2343 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:38 - Aug 14 by Swanjaxs

And FIFA will decide, and your team will not come out of this sorry affair looking too good mark my words...

At the rate they are going, maybe not this century.

I sense FIFA don't want to touch it with a bargepole.

The club have stated that based upon legal advice, evidence they have shows the deal was not completed. The club have also stated that they'll pay if it's determined otherwise.

Right now it's all down to the legals.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:43 - Aug 14 with 2339 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

There's a real danger of someone gathering all the evidence before jumping to a conclusion on this sad case.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:50 - Aug 14 with 2317 viewshobo

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:12 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

Care to reveal the details of said dodgy deal?

20p to the £ wasn't it? And life ambassador status for Sam?
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:52 - Aug 14 with 2309 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:11 - Aug 14 by NeathJack

7) Cardiff are trying to get out of paying for him as they hadn't bothered to insure him by the time he died. Fin.

Evidence? Ah yeah, it was mentioned on the hoolie author's s(h)ite... super secret overheard convos apparently...
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:53 - Aug 14 with 2305 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:50 - Aug 14 by hobo

20p to the £ wasn't it? And life ambassador status for Sam?

Nope.

IIRC, Sam tried it on only to realise that, in Tan, he was messing with the big boys.

Yeah, remind us how that "life" thing ended up.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:21 - Aug 14 with 2262 viewsTenbySwan

Whatever the cause of the crash it doesn't absolve them not paying for the player.
He was their player. End of.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:45 - Aug 14 with 2225 viewsHighjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 15:29 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

We know he wasn't licensed to fly at night.

This doesn't absolve the pilot.

Doesn’t make him a bad pilot.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:22 - Aug 14 with 2173 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:45 - Aug 14 by Highjack

Doesn’t make him a bad pilot.

Flying illegally makes him a good pilot? Flying on instruments only when not licensed to and being colour blind makes him a good pilot? Making the decision to fly illegally in incredibly bad weather in a single wing engine plane makes him a good pilot? Making the decision to take off in bad weather having made 3 different attempts to take off with a plane Sala was scared to be in makes him a good pilot? Flying an illegal commercial flight makes him a good pilot?
Login to get fewer ads

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:23 - Aug 14 with 2173 viewsbuilthjack

Pay up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:49 - Aug 14 with 2125 viewsNeath_Jack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 15:35 - Aug 14 by Darran

Blueys best mate has got a friend who’s aunties brother knows a bloke that’s an expert in Toxicology.

You shouldn't have said anything mun, he would have come out with a pearler sooner rather than later.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:02 - Aug 14 with 2112 viewssainthelens

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:22 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

Flying illegally makes him a good pilot? Flying on instruments only when not licensed to and being colour blind makes him a good pilot? Making the decision to fly illegally in incredibly bad weather in a single wing engine plane makes him a good pilot? Making the decision to take off in bad weather having made 3 different attempts to take off with a plane Sala was scared to be in makes him a good pilot? Flying an illegal commercial flight makes him a good pilot?

We are wasting our time with this bute. He'll defend his club no matter what.
He'll be telling us next that Harold Shipman was misunderstood.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:14 - Aug 14 with 2098 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:02 - Aug 14 by sainthelens

We are wasting our time with this bute. He'll defend his club no matter what.
He'll be telling us next that Harold Shipman was misunderstood.

I really do wish you'd learn to read one day.

I've consistently pointed out it's in the hands of FIFA to decide...

Shipman? Ah well. Least don't have to read your crap anymore.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:22 - Aug 14 with 2081 viewsOldjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:14 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

I really do wish you'd learn to read one day.

I've consistently pointed out it's in the hands of FIFA to decide...

Shipman? Ah well. Least don't have to read your crap anymore.

he was yours signrd sealed and deliverd ,he was even wearing the shirt not to mention holding up the scarve ,you scum bastards are trying to worm out of paying for him ,bloody disgraceful

PAY UP !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:29 - Aug 14 with 2072 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:22 - Aug 14 by Oldjack

he was yours signrd sealed and deliverd ,he was even wearing the shirt not to mention holding up the scarve ,you scum bastards are trying to worm out of paying for him ,bloody disgraceful

PAY UP !

Oldie, if the transfer process had not been completed than it hadn't been completed. You can like that fact or not, but your opinion doesn't overrule the legal process.

As for wearing the shirt, ho hum. Intent was to sign, of course. Let me guess, you believe Jordan Lukaku is at Newcastle?
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:37 - Aug 14 with 2053 viewsItchySphincter

I thought that Mr Chicken Express was supposed to be sort of billionaire? Sala was relatively cheap for a PL striker, pay up and be done with it, or are the reds skint again?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:38 - Aug 14 with 2051 viewsNeathJack

Regardless of any technicalities regarding the failure to register him with the Premier League due to contact issue, at the absolute very least, is a verbal contract not binding any more?

Especially one this public.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:41 - Aug 14 with 2049 viewsexiledclaseboy

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:38 - Aug 14 by NeathJack

Regardless of any technicalities regarding the failure to register him with the Premier League due to contact issue, at the absolute very least, is a verbal contract not binding any more?

Especially one this public.

And they were all over the public grief. We’ll never forget you, Emiliano. You never played or trained for us but you were one of our own and we’ll mourn you forever. But we’re not paying for you now that you’re dead.

Pay up, you morally bankrupt heathens.

Poll: Tory leader

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:46 - Aug 14 with 2029 viewsdickythorpe

Even Agatha Christie couldn't have come up with this!!!

It was poisoning now......Jackanory!!
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:49 - Aug 14 with 2019 viewsOldjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:41 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

And they were all over the public grief. We’ll never forget you, Emiliano. You never played or trained for us but you were one of our own and we’ll mourn you forever. But we’re not paying for you now that you’re dead.

This

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:50 - Aug 14 with 2014 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:41 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

Et tu, ECB?

Part of the claim made public was that Nantes insisted on certain clauses being inserted - if not met, they could then retain player to sell in rest of window.

IF that is the case and IF those clauses were not met, are you claiming football somehow trumps core elements of contract law? If clauses weren't met on Nantes side, it could constitute breach of contract; the issue would be to what degree, are they material breaches or not etc.

You know full well it's not a black and white issue.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 19:55]
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:59 - Aug 14 with 1996 viewsBluebird

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:50 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

Et tu, ECB?

Part of the claim made public was that Nantes insisted on certain clauses being inserted - if not met, they could then retain player to sell in rest of window.

IF that is the case and IF those clauses were not met, are you claiming football somehow trumps core elements of contract law? If clauses weren't met on Nantes side, it could constitute breach of contract; the issue would be to what degree, are they material breaches or not etc.

You know full well it's not a black and white issue.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 19:55]

I think some on here are using this tradegy just to have a pop at Cardiff. The same type of low life scum that make horse jokes.
Get a grip you sad c,unts
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:03 - Aug 14 with 1988 viewsdickythorpe

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:59 - Aug 14 by Bluebird

I think some on here are using this tradegy just to have a pop at Cardiff. The same type of low life scum that make horse jokes.

Oh how those hiss chants could come back to haunt you lot!
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:13 - Aug 14 with 1967 viewsSwanjaxs

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:59 - Aug 14 by Bluebird

Not just swans fans saying you should pay up it's most of the footballing community, now nobody's forcing you to lurk on this board mate, you don't like what's being said on here the just take yourself away 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:18 - Aug 14 with 1950 viewsBluebird

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:03 - Aug 14 by dickythorpe

Oh how those hiss chants could come back to haunt you lot!

Won't haunt me i have never sang that sick crap. I can see the derby games being full of sala and horses songs we both have a number of utter scum followers sadly..
I can see on here there are grown men enjoying posting sh.it about a death just to win brownie points.
As with most who sing or post sick crap they wont say anything unless hiding behind a keyboard or different part of a stadium..
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:18 - Aug 14 with 1950 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:13 - Aug 14 by Swanjaxs

Not just swans fans saying you should pay up it's most of the footballing community, now nobody's forcing you to lurk on this board mate, you don't like what's being said on here the just take yourself away 👍

How many of the footballing community know what was in the contracts, know what evidence both clubs have provided?

As I keep saying, let FIFA decide based upon actual evidence. No club would pay, accepting liability against legal advice. None.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024