Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New twist in the Sala plane crash 14:32 - Aug 14 with 53755 viewsThrasher6

Emiliano Sala 'exposed to carbon monoxide in plane crash'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49345186

Footballer Emiliano Sala, who died in a plane crash over the English Channel, had been exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide, a report has revealed.

Sala and pilot David Ibbotson crashed on 21 January when travelling to Cardiff from the French city of Nantes.

Toxicology tests on Sala's body showed CO levels in his blood were so great it could have caused a seizure, unconsciousness or a heart attack.

Mr Ibbotson, from Crowle, North Lincolnshire, has still not been found.

But it is likely he would also have been exposed to carbon monoxide, the Air Accidents Investigations Branch (AAIB) report said.

Geraint Herbert, head of air accidents for the AAIB, said it is believed both men were exposed to the gas before the plane crashed.

"Symptoms at low exposure levels [to carbon monoxide] can be drowsiness and dizziness, but as the exposure level increases it can lead to unconsciousness and death," he added.

"The investigation continues to look into a wide range of areas in relation to this accident, but in particular we are looking at the potential ways in which carbon monoxide can enter the cabin in this type of aircraft."
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 14:33]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:23 - Aug 14 with 2377 viewsBluebird

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:13 - Aug 14 by Swanjaxs

Not just swans fans saying you should pay up it's most of the footballing community, now nobody's forcing you to lurk on this board mate, you don't like what's being said on here the just take yourself away 👍

Looking on forums its more or less just yours..
Funny how when i have spoken to jacks in work or on holiday not one has said pay up blah blah blah..
Mayb they are the decent ones or just the usual sh.ithouse jacks that are gutless face to face..
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:25 - Aug 14 with 2373 viewsplasjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:13 - Aug 14 by Swanjaxs

Not just swans fans saying you should pay up it's most of the footballing community, now nobody's forcing you to lurk on this board mate, you don't like what's being said on here the just take yourself away 👍

Personally I hope Cardiff don't pay anything for the transfer, but history will judge them as a club with no morals.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:40 - Aug 14 with 2339 viewsexhmrc1

You said previously await the facts and continued to blame the pilot. The fact is out. It wasn't pilot error. Time for you to accept that.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:41 - Aug 14 with 2333 viewsSwanjaxs

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:23 - Aug 14 by Bluebird

Funny how when i have spoken to jacks in work or on holiday not one has said pay up blah blah blah..
Mayb they are the decent ones or just the usual sh.ithouse jacks that are gutless face to face..

You bang on about faceless shìthouses giving it the big one on internet forums... oh the irony

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:41 - Aug 14 with 2322 viewssainthelens

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:44 - Aug 14 with 2329 viewsCooperman

You even came to Swansea on holiday?

Come on, we’ll let you join our gang if it means that much to you.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:52 - Aug 14 with 2306 viewsplasjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:44 - Aug 14 by Cooperman

You even came to Swansea on holiday?

Come on, we’ll let you join our gang if it means that much to you.

Swans fan pretending to be a Cardiff fan, all forums have them, adds to the revenue, without which this board would be redundant.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:14 - Aug 14 with 2269 viewsJack11

Unpopular opinion but I think they have got legitimate cause to pursue matters legally. Here's the nuts and bolts of it though; they could have paid and done that and not weakened their position. That's where the whole moral side of things comes in and that is where they, as a club, have shown a complete lack of class.
Login to get fewer ads

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:17 - Aug 14 with 2260 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:14 - Aug 14 by Jack11

Unpopular opinion but I think they have got legitimate cause to pursue matters legally. Here's the nuts and bolts of it though; they could have paid and done that and not weakened their position. That's where the whole moral side of things comes in and that is where they, as a club, have shown a complete lack of class.

The issue with paying would be that it could be seen as an admission of liability. Equally, lawyers almost certainly gave that advice.

Like insurers telling people in car crashes o not admit liability.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:47 - Aug 14 with 2215 viewsItchySphincter

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:59 - Aug 14 by Bluebird

I think some on here are using this tradegy just to have a pop at Cardiff. The same type of low life scum that make horse jokes.
Get a grip you sad c,unts

Yeah cos it the same thing init, basically.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:49 - Aug 14 with 2209 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think some on here are using this tradegy just to have a pop at Cardiff. The same type of low life scum that make horse jokes.

Tragedy?
That term could be attributed to your spelling. Now pay up!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:59 - Aug 14 with 2192 views1462jack

The reason no one says anything to your face is because you are cardiff and no one f@cks with cardiff In it
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 22:00]
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 22:12 - Aug 14 with 2159 viewsGaryjack

Are you seriously comparing people having the opinion that you should pay your dues, to your load of scum making horse and hissing noises? How vile of you!
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 22:15 - Aug 14 with 2150 viewspencoedjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:59 - Aug 14 by 1462jack

The reason no one says anything to your face is because you are cardiff and no one f@cks with cardiff In it
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 22:00]

Let’s be honest any decent Jack wouldn’t give him the time of day, quite a few would put him on his arse if his keyboard words came out of his mouth in conversation.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 22:46 - Aug 14 with 2106 viewslonglostjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:17 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

The issue with paying would be that it could be seen as an admission of liability. Equally, lawyers almost certainly gave that advice.

Like insurers telling people in car crashes o not admit liability.

Without prejudice offer could have been made. Maybe it was - who knows?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 23:01 - Aug 14 with 2088 viewsKilkennyjack

Drop in value of £ ....

Beware of the Risen People

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 08:09 - Aug 15 with 1969 viewsdickythorpe

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 20:18 - Aug 14 by Bluebird

Won't haunt me i have never sang that sick crap. I can see the derby games being full of sala and horses songs we both have a number of utter scum followers sadly..
I can see on here there are grown men enjoying posting sh.it about a death just to win brownie points.
As with most who sing or post sick crap they wont say anything unless hiding behind a keyboard or different part of a stadium..

Yeah I bet you are an angel and report your own to nearest steward.
All hot air as usual.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 08:12 - Aug 15 with 1969 viewsWarwickHunt

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 21:49 - Aug 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Tragedy?
That term could be attributed to your spelling. Now pay up!

Or face a pelanty. Presumably.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:56 - Aug 15 with 1827 viewsAlfieMooresSon

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 15:29 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

We know he wasn't licensed to fly at night.

This doesn't absolve the pilot.

He also wasn't supposed to take fare-paying customers and wasn't he clour blind?

There is negligence there somewhere, but I would say either the flight arranger Henderson or the person booking it McKay, or even possibly the pilot for flying a dodgy plane with incorrect licences, or the engineers responsible for the maintenance this is nothing to do with the scum, that could be why FIFA hasn't come down hard on them.

it looks like Nantes will have to wait for a negligence claim from Insurance before getting paid?
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:16 - Aug 15 with 1812 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:56 - Aug 15 by AlfieMooresSon

He also wasn't supposed to take fare-paying customers and wasn't he clour blind?

There is negligence there somewhere, but I would say either the flight arranger Henderson or the person booking it McKay, or even possibly the pilot for flying a dodgy plane with incorrect licences, or the engineers responsible for the maintenance this is nothing to do with the scum, that could be why FIFA hasn't come down hard on them.

it looks like Nantes will have to wait for a negligence claim from Insurance before getting paid?

You're conflating two issues though.

The culpability about the flight is entirely different to the transfer dispute. Completely separate things.

FIFA are looking to fudge imo because they realise the can of worms the case has opened.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:25 - Aug 15 with 1805 viewsOldjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:16 - Aug 15 by bluey_the_blue

You're conflating two issues though.

The culpability about the flight is entirely different to the transfer dispute. Completely separate things.

FIFA are looking to fudge imo because they realise the can of worms the case has opened.

can of worms the case has opened. ……….. you heathens have opened you mean ….. pay up !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:33 - Aug 15 with 1798 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:25 - Aug 15 by Oldjack

can of worms the case has opened. ……….. you heathens have opened you mean ….. pay up !

Wrong, Oldie.

For example, one issue would be McKay getting involved as "agent" for the Sala deal given he has no licence to do so. That instantly lands Nantes deep in the piss.

FIFA want no part of this.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:49 - Aug 15 with 1787 viewsOldjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:33 - Aug 15 by bluey_the_blue

Wrong, Oldie.

For example, one issue would be McKay getting involved as "agent" for the Sala deal given he has no licence to do so. That instantly lands Nantes deep in the piss.

Look had this tragedy not happened he'd be playing for you right now in the championship

Pay up heathens

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:51 - Aug 15 with 1782 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:49 - Aug 15 by Oldjack

Look had this tragedy not happened he'd be playing for you right now in the championship

Pay up heathens

If he'd agreed the change in contract terms mandated by Prem league, you mean. Who knows, maybe he'd have got us a few more points.

All supposition as well you know.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:55 - Aug 15 with 1772 viewsplasjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:33 - Aug 15 by bluey_the_blue

Wrong, Oldie.

Cardiff owe Nantes the transfer fee, nothing to do with the plane crash, that's why so little was spent in the transfer window, and will be the same in the January window.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024