Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New twist in the Sala plane crash 14:32 - Aug 14 with 54184 viewsThrasher6

Emiliano Sala 'exposed to carbon monoxide in plane crash'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49345186

Footballer Emiliano Sala, who died in a plane crash over the English Channel, had been exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide, a report has revealed.

Sala and pilot David Ibbotson crashed on 21 January when travelling to Cardiff from the French city of Nantes.

Toxicology tests on Sala's body showed CO levels in his blood were so great it could have caused a seizure, unconsciousness or a heart attack.

Mr Ibbotson, from Crowle, North Lincolnshire, has still not been found.

But it is likely he would also have been exposed to carbon monoxide, the Air Accidents Investigations Branch (AAIB) report said.

Geraint Herbert, head of air accidents for the AAIB, said it is believed both men were exposed to the gas before the plane crashed.

"Symptoms at low exposure levels [to carbon monoxide] can be drowsiness and dizziness, but as the exposure level increases it can lead to unconsciousness and death," he added.

"The investigation continues to look into a wide range of areas in relation to this accident, but in particular we are looking at the potential ways in which carbon monoxide can enter the cabin in this type of aircraft."
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 14:33]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:45 - Sep 30 with 2001 viewssherpajacob

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:43 - Sep 30 by bluey_the_blue

Conn is spot on; FIFA's statement wasn't particularly clear.

it seems pretty clear to me, has the money been sent yet?

A statement from Fifa read: "Cardiff City FC must pay FC Nantes the sum of 6m euros, corresponding to the first instalment due in accordance with the transfer agreement concluded between the parties on 19 January 2019 for the transfer of the late Emiliano Sala from FC Nantes to Cardiff City FC.

which bit is unclear?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:49 - Sep 30 with 1993 viewsChief

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:45 - Sep 30 by sherpajacob

it seems pretty clear to me, has the money been sent yet?

A statement from Fifa read: "Cardiff City FC must pay FC Nantes the sum of 6m euros, corresponding to the first instalment due in accordance with the transfer agreement concluded between the parties on 19 January 2019 for the transfer of the late Emiliano Sala from FC Nantes to Cardiff City FC.

which bit is unclear?

Actually it does seem a bit misleading and even journo Martin Ziegler tweeted something alluding to Cardiff only having to pay this 6mill fee as some sort of settlement. In fairness it does read as that. Ziegler has now clarified and sky and BBC both reporting the scum do still have to pay the full transfer fee, but proceedings could only be brought against this first installment that thru refused to pay because second installment isn't due until January.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:53 - Sep 30 with 1952 viewssherpajacob

There can be absolutely no doubt that 6M Euros should already be on its way to Nantes.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:56 - Sep 30 with 1947 viewsGaryjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 16:28 - Sep 30 by NeathJack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:58 - Sep 30 with 1938 viewsThrasher6

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:34 - Sep 30 by Neath_Jack

He really wouldn’t.

Have a read of the enormous Brexit thread, he’s like a cûnt at that as well.

Precisely....most politicians are actually crap at what they do/spout....
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 18:01]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:02 - Sep 30 with 1914 viewsSwanjaxs

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:53 - Sep 30 by sherpajacob

There can be absolutely no doubt that 6M Euros should already be on its way to Nantes.

Indeed, but we are talking about Cardiff here... absolutely no doubt it wont be 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:08 - Sep 30 with 1883 viewssainthelens

Will they pay up...? More chance of Boris giving Naga Moncheti a good fingering.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 18:11]
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:09 - Sep 30 with 1878 viewsstevethejack

Even better, as the Euro has been stronger against the pound lately, they'll pay more (in pounds) than was originally agreed.

Should have paid up earlier, would have saved themselves some money.
Login to get fewer ads

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:14 - Sep 30 with 1847 viewstheloneranger

Even better news ...

"And it has now emerged that Fifa are likely to find in favour of the French side over the next TWO instalments that would have been due over the three-year contract terms."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:30 - Sep 30 with 1782 viewsdobjack2

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:31 - Sep 30 by bluey_the_blue

Who said we are appealing?

Club need to look at the detailed rationale behind FIFA's decision first.

Clarify the basis they are liable as the club’s legal advisors clearly believe he was never a bluebird. If they are forced to pay The transfer fee I assume they will see who they can try and chase for the money they have to pay out.

If Sala was insured then, with what has been released so far about the flight, I would be surprised if the insurers would want to pay out.

I suspect it’s going to get really nasty and this is going to run for some time.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:31 - Sep 30 with 1764 viewsWarwickHunt

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 17:31 - Sep 30 by bluey_the_blue

Who said we are appealing?

Club need to look at the detailed rationale behind FIFA's decision first.

The rationale is that you’re a fûcking stain on football and owe Nantes money.

Just a guess like.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:38 - Sep 30 with 1740 viewstaffpunk

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:31 - Sep 30 by WarwickHunt

The rationale is that you’re a fûcking stain on football and owe Nantes money.

Just a guess like.

Pay up and move on, but I fear this is going to drag on and on and on and on...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:46 - Sep 30 with 1699 viewsSwanjaxs

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:38 - Sep 30 by taffpunk

Pay up and move on, but I fear this is going to drag on and on and on and on...

Not if your club does the decent thing... yea it's gona drag on

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:00 - Sep 30 with 1647 viewsraynor94

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 18:46 - Sep 30 by Swanjaxs

Not if your club does the decent thing... yea it's gona drag on

Rob Phillips just said on BBC, he thinks they will take it to the court of arbitration

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:02 - Sep 30 with 1630 viewsexhmrc1

This was always going to be the result but Cardiff and Bluey had other ideas. Why would a club allow a player to travel to another club to train and play if there wasn't a transfer or loan agreement in place. Cardiff broke Premier league rules with the players contract. That doesnt make the transfer invalid. He was a Cardiff player who might not have been allowed to play in Premier league organised matches. The transfer would have been valid for other matches as that rule was only a premier league rule. He should have been insured by Cardiff but it very much appears he wasn't.

Bluey has been telling us to let the authorities decide. Well they have now. Are you now man enough to apologise for the crap you have spread over this and accept our argument was right all along.

No doubt Cardiff will appeal over this and possibly go to court but it self evident Sala was a Cardiff player and they need to pay up.

A well known figure in the Cardiff Trust who is a qualified accountant has tried to suggest they sue Nantes for Vicarious Liability. This will not apply in this case as there has to be a contract of employment in place and for that to happen there would need to be a master-servant relationship between Nantes and McKay. There clearly isnt one and this will be a contract for services instead so the vicarious liability will not apply.

There was also no negligence on Nantes or McKay's behalf. They had arranged for a competent pilot to fly Sala. It was out of their control that the pilot was changed or that the aircraft used was not airworthy.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:17 - Sep 30 with 1570 viewsplasjack

Sala took the wrong option for signing for a morally corrupt club, his family are also suffering due to protracted interference by their lawyers.
Nantes have won and the full fee will be paid in 3 instalments, if they don't court fees will be added and possible sanctions from FIFA.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:17 - Sep 30 with 1562 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:02 - Sep 30 by exhmrc1

This was always going to be the result but Cardiff and Bluey had other ideas. Why would a club allow a player to travel to another club to train and play if there wasn't a transfer or loan agreement in place. Cardiff broke Premier league rules with the players contract. That doesnt make the transfer invalid. He was a Cardiff player who might not have been allowed to play in Premier league organised matches. The transfer would have been valid for other matches as that rule was only a premier league rule. He should have been insured by Cardiff but it very much appears he wasn't.

Bluey has been telling us to let the authorities decide. Well they have now. Are you now man enough to apologise for the crap you have spread over this and accept our argument was right all along.

No doubt Cardiff will appeal over this and possibly go to court but it self evident Sala was a Cardiff player and they need to pay up.

A well known figure in the Cardiff Trust who is a qualified accountant has tried to suggest they sue Nantes for Vicarious Liability. This will not apply in this case as there has to be a contract of employment in place and for that to happen there would need to be a master-servant relationship between Nantes and McKay. There clearly isnt one and this will be a contract for services instead so the vicarious liability will not apply.

There was also no negligence on Nantes or McKay's behalf. They had arranged for a competent pilot to fly Sala. It was out of their control that the pilot was changed or that the aircraft used was not airworthy.

Apologise? What fvcking planet are you on?

I always said let FIFA decide.

The rest is the usual crap you claimed, especially numerous times via very boring pms...
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:22 - Sep 30 with 1544 viewsexhmrc1

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:17 - Sep 30 by bluey_the_blue

Apologise? What fvcking planet are you on?

I always said let FIFA decide.

The rest is the usual crap you claimed, especially numerous times via very boring pms...

The so called crap is why FIFA has ruled against you. The real truth is the crap that you used to defend the indefensible has been found out. Time to face up to reality.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:25 - Sep 30 with 1526 viewsexiledclaseboy

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:41 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

And they were all over the public grief. We’ll never forget you, Emiliano. You never played or trained for us but you were one of our own and we’ll mourn you forever. But we’re not paying for you now that you’re dead.

Pay up, you morally bankrupt heathens.

So as I said.

Poll: Tory leader

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:29 - Sep 30 with 1506 viewsbluey_the_blue

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:22 - Sep 30 by exhmrc1

The so called crap is why FIFA has ruled against you. The real truth is the crap that you used to defend the indefensible has been found out. Time to face up to reality.

The so called crap was the crap you came out with in PMs, stuff that had zero to do with events.

"Defend the indefensible"? I said let FIFA decide you wormslime gutterbunny. Now fvck off to my ignore list...
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:33 - Sep 30 with 1498 viewsOldjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:29 - Sep 30 by bluey_the_blue

The so called crap was the crap you came out with in PMs, stuff that had zero to do with events.

"Defend the indefensible"? I said let FIFA decide you wormslime gutterbunny. Now fvck off to my ignore list...

Oi OI You can't talk to my mate like that ,you utter kannnt ……. Pay up !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:40 - Sep 30 with 1477 viewsexhmrc1

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:33 - Sep 30 by Oldjack

Oi OI You can't talk to my mate like that ,you utter kannnt ……. Pay up !

the crap he has been spreading has been found out by FIFA. That is why he is getting aggressive.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:42 - Sep 30 with 1456 views34dfgdf54

Yep, FIFA have done just that.

Can’t get any lower
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:45 - Sep 30 with 1444 viewsplasjack

New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:40 - Sep 30 by exhmrc1

the crap he has been spreading has been found out by FIFA. That is why he is getting aggressive.

His he a Swans supporter pretending to be a CCFC supporter?.
New twist in the Sala plane crash on 19:48 - Sep 30 with 1424 viewsSwanjaxs

Am i on your ignore list?
Ok I'll ask you for the 3rd time...

Do you now except Sala was a Cardiff City player?

Yes or No

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024