Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar 11:50 - Aug 15 with 3875 viewsjackharris

Conor McGregor appears to have been caught on camera landing a punch on a man in an Irish pub simply because he wouldn’t drink any of the UFC star’s whiskey.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/15/conor-mcgregor-punches-elderly-man-face-whiskey-a

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 23:14 - Aug 15 with 1262 viewsWarwickHunt

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 23:09 - Aug 15 by Darran

He bullies me all the time Jang.

Prick.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 09:21 - Aug 16 with 1138 viewsJango

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 22:08 - Aug 15 by WarwickHunt

This is a forum in case you hadn’t noticed. If you continually post moronic arse dribble don’t be surprised if you get picked up on it. I’m not the only one who thinks you have shit for brains.

You’ve called me many things - if you can’t take it, don’t dish it out.

I’m not talking about me mucka. I don’t give a rats ass what you say. I personally pity anyone who feels the need to belittle people for their own amusement. But continuously calling people you don’t know thick c***nts and simpletons because they make a spelling mistake or forget a comma is frowned upon in any situation,the fact that it’s a forum makes no difference. You’re an intelligent bloke so you already know this.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 09:29 - Aug 16 with 1126 viewsWarwickHunt

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 09:21 - Aug 16 by Jango

I’m not talking about me mucka. I don’t give a rats ass what you say. I personally pity anyone who feels the need to belittle people for their own amusement. But continuously calling people you don’t know thick c***nts and simpletons because they make a spelling mistake or forget a comma is frowned upon in any situation,the fact that it’s a forum makes no difference. You’re an intelligent bloke so you already know this.

Unlike you to exaggerate or make stupid, unsupportable claims.😂

Perhaps that, along with making a claim of moral equivalence between a professional fighter blindsiding an OAP and someone calling a moron “thicker than mince”, is why you’re a figure of fun on this forum.

It has everything to do with you, ‘mucka’.

The ignore button is your friend.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 10:28]
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 12:59 - Aug 16 with 1056 viewswaynekerr55

Well this thread went well...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 13:07 - Aug 16 with 1049 viewsSwanjaxs

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 22:10 - Aug 15 by Nortbankboy

Is this racist?

Racist, nah... the guys just a buffoon mate 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 13:18 - Aug 16 with 1030 viewsdickythorpe

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 12:59 - Aug 16 by waynekerr55

Well this thread went well...

It's what makes Planet Swans the wackiest website out there!!
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 13:42 - Aug 16 with 1010 viewswaynekerr55

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 13:18 - Aug 16 by dickythorpe

It's what makes Planet Swans the wackiest website out there!!

Bring back PeRcH!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 14:08 - Aug 16 with 991 viewsLohengrin

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 13:42 - Aug 16 by waynekerr55

Bring back PeRcH!

We need our RANCOURman back at his post.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 14:14 - Aug 16 with 989 viewsjack247

He’ll be absolutely humiliated that the guy barely wobbled.

I used to like him and what I thought was his hyped up WWF style persona in the UFC, but he’s turning into a cock.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 14:50 - Aug 16 with 967 viewsSwanjaxs

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9734003/conor-mcgregor-old-man-punch-ufc/

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 14:57 - Aug 16 with 953 viewsPentyrchJack

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 22:04 - Aug 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps Bluey is Oirish and he talks just loike that traveller

Why are you turning this thread into a piss take on Bluey?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 15:44 - Aug 16 with 916 viewsJango

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 09:29 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

Unlike you to exaggerate or make stupid, unsupportable claims.😂

Perhaps that, along with making a claim of moral equivalence between a professional fighter blindsiding an OAP and someone calling a moron “thicker than mince”, is why you’re a figure of fun on this forum.

It has everything to do with you, ‘mucka’.

The ignore button is your friend.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 10:28]

Unsupportive claims 😂🤣😂

You can choose the “thicker than mince” comment to try and play it down, but I think everyone knows it’s the more aggressive “you f**cking thick c***t” and similar comments you make on a daily basis that I’m referring to.

Sorry if I’ve touched a nerve old chap. You can’t be going around calling people bullies when you’re guilty of being one yourself. It needed pointing out and there’s plenty of time for you to become a better person.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 17:52 - Aug 16 with 881 viewsbluey_the_blue

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 14:57 - Aug 16 by PentyrchJack

Why are you turning this thread into a piss take on Bluey?

He knows I'd turn down his romantic advances.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 18:12 - Aug 16 with 863 viewsWarwickHunt

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 15:44 - Aug 16 by Jango

Unsupportive claims 😂🤣😂

You can choose the “thicker than mince” comment to try and play it down, but I think everyone knows it’s the more aggressive “you f**cking thick c***t” and similar comments you make on a daily basis that I’m referring to.

Sorry if I’ve touched a nerve old chap. You can’t be going around calling people bullies when you’re guilty of being one yourself. It needed pointing out and there’s plenty of time for you to become a better person.

Touched a nerve? 😂😂😂

You really are the thickest fûcker on here by a country mile.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 18:14 - Aug 16 with 857 viewsbluey_the_blue

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 14:14 - Aug 16 by jack247

He’ll be absolutely humiliated that the guy barely wobbled.

I used to like him and what I thought was his hyped up WWF style persona in the UFC, but he’s turning into a cock.

"turning into"?

He has been for years.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 21:35 - Aug 16 with 813 viewsJango

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 18:12 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

Touched a nerve? 😂😂😂

You really are the thickest fûcker on here by a country mile.

Standard reply.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 12:07 - Aug 23 with 667 viewsjackharris

Let’s hope he has really turned over a new leaf and is sincere with his apology?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/mixed-martial-arts/49446595

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 12:29 - Aug 23 with 643 viewsbluey_the_blue

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 12:07 - Aug 23 by jackharris

Let’s hope he has really turned over a new leaf and is sincere with his apology?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/mixed-martial-arts/49446595

"It doesn't matter what happened there - I was in the wrong"

I mean, is he trying to say he was at fault but he was provoked ffs?

Must have fvcked with someone connected to grovel so much.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 13:13 - Aug 23 with 622 viewsKGriz16

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 12:29 - Aug 23 by bluey_the_blue

"It doesn't matter what happened there - I was in the wrong"

I mean, is he trying to say he was at fault but he was provoked ffs?

Must have fvcked with someone connected to grovel so much.

Honestly, he's become tiresome. He was funny at first, but now - nothing. I can't even get behind him to support him. I just want to see him battered. Superb in the octogon, but an absolute sh*t human being.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 18:56 - Aug 23 with 519 views34dfgdf54

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 14:06 - Aug 15 by bluey_the_blue

Cover ups, the people he hangs around with.

One day he'll fvck with the wrong person and won't be defended.

Dad with 5 years, I'd say. Not by natural causes either.

F*ck with the wrong person?

He’s a world champion fighter in the UFC, do you realise how dangerous those lads are? He’s not going to be hammered by any random person on the street believe me.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 19:01 - Aug 23 with 513 viewsbluey_the_blue

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 18:56 - Aug 23 by 34dfgdf54

F*ck with the wrong person?

He’s a world champion fighter in the UFC, do you realise how dangerous those lads are? He’s not going to be hammered by any random person on the street believe me.

He threw a full force punch at an old bloke who wasn't even expecting it, didn't even faze the guy - watch the video.

Ah, yeah, because you think he's going to be challenged to a MMA fight, right? There are people you don't fvck with. His vaunted MMA skills ain't going to help him when shot, run over etc...
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 19:19 - Aug 23 with 498 views34dfgdf54

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 19:01 - Aug 23 by bluey_the_blue

He threw a full force punch at an old bloke who wasn't even expecting it, didn't even faze the guy - watch the video.

Ah, yeah, because you think he's going to be challenged to a MMA fight, right? There are people you don't fvck with. His vaunted MMA skills ain't going to help him when shot, run over etc...

Full force punch, righteyo.

You’ve been reading too many of Annis’s books by the sound of things.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 19:22 - Aug 23 with 489 viewsbluey_the_blue

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 19:19 - Aug 23 by 34dfgdf54

Full force punch, righteyo.

You’ve been reading too many of Annis’s books by the sound of things.

Did you see the video?

I don't read Anus' scribblings.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 20:08 - Aug 23 with 459 viewsjack247

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 19:22 - Aug 23 by bluey_the_blue

Did you see the video?

I don't read Anus' scribblings.

Nowhere near a full force punch. It’s a pathetic, petulant reaction to the guy either saying something or not drinking his whisky.

He’s stopped top level MMA fighters when he’s thrown his best punches. He’s very lucky he just flicked an arm out. He’d have been in a lot more shit if he’d set himself and twisted into a punch. As embarrassing as the guy pretty much ignoring it must have been, he’s got away with it to an extent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024