Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar 11:50 - Aug 15 with 3877 viewsjackharris

Conor McGregor appears to have been caught on camera landing a punch on a man in an Irish pub simply because he wouldn’t drink any of the UFC star’s whiskey.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/15/conor-mcgregor-punches-elderly-man-face-whiskey-a

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 11:56 - Aug 15 with 2584 views34dfgdf54

Just can't handle the fame.

His head has well and truly gone.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 11:59 - Aug 15 with 2562 viewsWarwickHunt

What an utter, utter cûnt. The old fella wasn't even looking.

Pathetic bully - lock the pikey fùcker up.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 12:02 - Aug 15 with 2557 viewsDarran

No comment I’ll get into trouble.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 12:45 - Aug 15 with 2490 viewsFireboy2

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 12:02 - Aug 15 by Darran

What a horrible thing to post.

You terrible man.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 12:47 - Aug 15 with 2485 viewsLohengrin

It’s on now...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 12:54 - Aug 15 with 2446 viewssainthelens

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 12:02 - Aug 15 by Darran

What if he's got some Scouse blood in him Daz ?
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 13:19 - Aug 15 with 2410 viewsdickythorpe

Supposed to have done a lot worse the jungle drums said about 6 months ago or so
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 13:20 - Aug 15 with 2409 viewsLohengrin

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 13:19 - Aug 15 by dickythorpe

Supposed to have done a lot worse the jungle drums said about 6 months ago or so

That had to be nonsense though, Dicky. He’d have been banged up long since if there were any genuine substance to the rumours.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 13:31 - Aug 15 with 2375 viewsDarran

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 12:54 - Aug 15 by sainthelens

What if he's got some Scouse blood in him Daz ?

That could be why he’s so angry.

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 13:32 - Aug 15 with 2381 viewsdickythorpe

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 13:20 - Aug 15 by Lohengrin

That had to be nonsense though, Dicky. He’d have been banged up long since if there were any genuine substance to the rumours.

There's so many cover ups though Loh. Conor is a cash cow and maybe the money can make problems go away.
Actors, PL football players have seen allegations just vanish.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 14:03 - Aug 15 with 2329 viewsBanosswan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 14:06 - Aug 15 with 2320 viewsbluey_the_blue

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 13:20 - Aug 15 by Lohengrin

Cover ups, the people he hangs around with.

One day he'll fvck with the wrong person and won't be defended.

Dad with 5 years, I'd say. Not by natural causes either.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 14:06 - Aug 15 with 2321 viewspikeypaul

He’s paid people off in the past to drop charges and will again.

Khabib put him in his place after mcgregor gave it the big one last time, great to see him have his arse kicked by the kid that night and sent packing like the bully he is.

He’ll never life that down.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 15:38 - Aug 15 with 2212 viewstheloneranger

It's a strong enough rumour to have made The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/26/sports/conor-mcgregor-sexual-assault.html

"RTE Memo"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 16:16 - Aug 15 with 2136 viewsJack_Meoff

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 14:06 - Aug 15 by bluey_the_blue

Cover ups, the people he hangs around with.

One day he'll fvck with the wrong person and won't be defended.

Dad with 5 years, I'd say. Not by natural causes either.

IVF?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 21:32 - Aug 15 with 1914 viewsJango

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 11:59 - Aug 15 by WarwickHunt

What an utter, utter cûnt. The old fella wasn't even looking.

Pathetic bully - lock the pikey fùcker up.

Types of bullying.

Physical bullying. Physical bullying includes hitting, kicking, tripping, pinching and pushing or damaging property. ... (mcgregor)

Verbal bullying. Verbal bullying includes name calling, insults, teasing, intimidation, homophobic or racist remarks, or verbal abuse. ... (Warwick)

Social bullying. ...

Cyber bullying. (Warwick)
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 21:37 - Aug 15 with 1889 viewsWarwickHunt

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 21:32 - Aug 15 by Jango

Types of bullying.

Physical bullying. Physical bullying includes hitting, kicking, tripping, pinching and pushing or damaging property. ... (mcgregor)

Verbal bullying. Verbal bullying includes name calling, insults, teasing, intimidation, homophobic or racist remarks, or verbal abuse. ... (Warwick)

Social bullying. ...

Cyber bullying. (Warwick)

Oh do shut the fûck up you pathetic, soppy cûnt.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 21:48 - Aug 15 with 1879 viewsbuilthjack

The guy needs taking down a dark alley

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 21:56 - Aug 15 with 1870 viewsJango

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 21:37 - Aug 15 by WarwickHunt

Oh do shut the fûck up you pathetic, soppy cûnt.

Little bit rich calling anyone a bully when you’ve spent your entire time on this site belittling and abusing people over the littlest of things for your own amusement.

Just thought I’d point that out.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 21:58]
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 22:04 - Aug 15 with 1857 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 16:16 - Aug 15 by Jack_Meoff

IVF?

Perhaps Bluey is Oirish and he talks just loike that traveller

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 22:08 - Aug 15 with 1831 viewsWarwickHunt

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 21:56 - Aug 15 by Jango

Little bit rich calling anyone a bully when you’ve spent your entire time on this site belittling and abusing people over the littlest of things for your own amusement.

This is a forum in case you hadn’t noticed. If you continually post moronic arse dribble don’t be surprised if you get picked up on it. I’m not the only one who thinks you have shit for brains.

You’ve called me many things - if you can’t take it, don’t dish it out.
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 22:10 - Aug 15 with 1831 viewsNortbankboy

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 22:04 - Aug 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps Bluey is Oirish and he talks just loike that traveller

Is this racist?
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 22:13 - Aug 15 with 1821 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 22:10 - Aug 15 by Nortbankboy

Is this racist?

Yes. Why?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 23:01 - Aug 15 with 1751 viewsNortbankboy

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 22:13 - Aug 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. Why?

Just asking boyo
Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 23:09 - Aug 15 with 1742 viewsDarran

Conor McGregor Punches Elderly Man in The Face in an Irish Bar on 21:56 - Aug 15 by Jango

He bullies me all the time Jang.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024